Assisted Suicides Soar in Switzerland

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Morphine would slow your heart to a stop in that circumstance.

Says the death penalty supporter :rolleyes:

That God ordained:

Romans 13:Submission to Governing Authorities

13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

Do show your verses on where God ordains us to kill the weak, ill, etc because they are sick, or suffering whatever they may be suffering?

You also failed to answer my 3 questions to you. (now 4 since i just asked another)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That God ordained:

Romans 13:Submission to Governing Authorities

13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

That passage does not defend your support for the death penalty, nor does it even mean what you think it means. Your government just legalized gay marriage, you moron, want to advocate that as well? What about women not owning property or voting :chuckle:

See also: How a Democratic-Repubic Differs From an Autocracy

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That passage does not defend your support for the death penalty, nor does it even mean what you think it means. Your government just legalized gay marriage, you moron, want to advocate that as well? What about women not owning property or voting :chuckle:

See also: How a Democratic-Repubic Differs From an Autocracy

Let me know when you are man enough to answer my 4 questions, or tuck your tail and run away.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Let me know when you are man enough to answer my 4 questions, or tuck your tail and run away.

I don't answer loaded questions based on faulty logic and misconception. You're the one who turns tail and avoids sound reason, every single time :wave2:

shagster01

Not interfering and accepting arent the same, you like quip, need a word meaning course, you dont seem to understand what words actually mean.

Well, this new Colorado law states that you will no longer interfere with someone's choice to die. You can be just like Jesus now!