Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think: Because Trad is still active?

That is a good a reason as any to not have gender tags at this time. :shocked:

I've been on here a few days and yikes! That thread.

BTW I do like the about me in the profile.

ghost

Hall of Fame
I know we have a "Who's Online" page that tells us who is online and what they are doing. Is it possible for you to create a "Who's Not Online" page, and also tell us what they are doing? :D

SaulToPaul 2

I know we have a "Who's Online" page that tells us who is online and what they are doing. Is it possible for you to create a "Who's Not Online" page, and also tell us what they are doing? :D

For example?:

Tetelestai - offline

[Dreaming up ways to discredit MAD and their man made doctrines]

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:rotfl:

[noguru] Offline (Currently reading a Trixie Belden novel).

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

[noguru] Offline (Currently reading a Trixie Belden novel).

That would be rather cool to be about to set our offline status to be able to type in what we are doing when off line--though it would be too easy for certain members to abuse this and put something vulgar in it.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
How much for this smiley, Knight?
popcorn.gif

Markk477

I need to remove a link in my post. I removed in the one i posted but someone posted in a quote and I can't remove the link what do i do

fool

Hall of Fame
I need to remove a link in my post. I removed in the one i posted but someone posted in a quote and I can't remove the link what do i do

If someone quoted it you're screwed, no way to unring that bell.
I guess you'll find out if it was offensive enough to get banned for.
Buying a subscription might help.

WizardofOz

What section of userCP is "Stay thirsty my friends". I want to change mine, but can't find the correct spot for the life of me. I don't think my membership status changed.....:liberals:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What section of userCP is "Stay thirsty my friends". I want to change mine, but can't find the correct spot for the life of me. I don't think my membership status changed.....:liberals:
Control Panel> Edit Your Details> Custom User Title (then click "save changes")

Status
Not open for further replies.