Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Berean

The Berean said:
Turbo,

Since you are a mechanical engineer can you give us a complete derivation of the Reynolds Transport Theorum? :think:
Turbo? I sure you are frantically working on the derivation as we speak. :cattyfan: :chrysost: CleverDan

genuineoriginal

Just an FYI,
The advertisement above the threads is showing:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage​
I saw this here on The "Wipe Israel Off The Map" Hoax

Yonas bat'Yah

I have a question for Knight, or whoever can answer. How do I go about adding TheologyOnline to my favorite MSN Groups? I want to be able to access it without having to always type it in.

Yonas

Ecumenicist

I have a qeustion also, Knight.

I can do a forum search, but not a post search. It says "user not valid."

What do I need to do to get a search to give me a list of specific posts?

thanx,

Dave Miller

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yonas bat'Yah said:
I have a question for Knight, or whoever can answer. How do I go about adding TheologyOnline to my favorite MSN Groups? I want to be able to access it without having to always type it in.

Yonas
I don't know, I don't use MSN.

Yonas bat'Yah

SOTK said:
Spanking-

I just recently had a bad experience with this. I still believe in it, but I do think that it's very important to be in control and make sure your son/daughter is not wriggling around before you bring down the belt! :doh:

I'm so glad someone else said this. I wish I would have caught it sooner. You should be a hero. You should be on Heroes and you can save the Cheerleader and make sure your name is on the list. :banana: :banana:

Yonas

Yonas bat'Yah

Feeling Dumb Here

Feeling Dumb Here

Knight said:
I don't know, I don't use MSN.

:kookoo: My husband informed me that Theology Online is a group all its own. Yippie! I'll just add it to my favorites at the top of the tool bar. :comeout: This is for my brain cells. It's about time they came out and WORKED.

Yonas

Status
Not open for further replies.