Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowerlevel

...... sound like a trap. is this like snipe hunting?

so, all the posts went away... is that all. do you know if you are on somebody's ignore list?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lowerlevel said:
...... sound like a trap. is this like snipe hunting?

so, all the posts went away... is that all. do you know if you are on somebodies ignore list?
They will stop answering your questions. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lowerlevel said:
ok, so what about the "buddy list"
The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this forum. By going to your the TOL home page, you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online, and be able to send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allow you to send private messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by clicking this button in a member's posts.

Ignore lists are used for those people who's messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread.

More helpful info.

genuineoriginal

I have Internet service at home through Comcast Cable in Northern Colorado. I cannot access your web site through www.theologyonline.com. I have to type in the IP address in order to connect. I can connect fine through the Qwest T1 line at work.

I called Comcast customer support, and was told I had to contact the website instead. Could you find out why the Comcast DNS resolution is not carrying your site?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
genuineoriginal said:
I have Internet service at home through Comcast Cable in Northern Colorado. I cannot access your web site through www.theologyonline.com. I have to type in the IP address in order to connect. I can connect fine through the Qwest T1 line at work.

I called Comcast customer support, and was told I had to contact the website instead. Could you find out why the Comcast DNS resolution is not carrying your site?
I have no idea.

Try www.truthsmack.com

or... www.theologyonline.net

Status
Not open for further replies.