Arkansas Church Kicks Out Young Gay Man For ‘Choosing A Sinful Lifestyle’

Huckleberry

No, by divine magic I mean the dishonest fantasy that the term "inspired" means; "God wrote every word of it using the hands of the scribes and the minds of the editors, and therefor it cannot ever be questioned, doubted, or confined to the context of time and place". Because that's how the Bible idolators are defining the term, "inspired".
I don't know anyone who believes the bible is divinely inspired who insists it cannot be questioned, doubted or kept in context of the time and place it was written. I think this is, yet again, your own uninformed prejudicial bigotry. You hold these sorts of things to be true about bible-believing Christians because it insulates you from anything any of them have to say.

I wonder if you aren't here just to practice arguing with people without hearing them.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't know anyone who believes the bible is divinely inspired who insists it cannot be questioned, doubted or kept in context of the time and place it was written. I think this is, yet again, your own uninformed prejudicial bigotry. You hold these sorts of things to be true about bible-believing Christians because it insulates you from anything any of them have to say.

I wonder if you aren't here just to practice arguing with people without hearing them.

wait 'til you've been watching him for twelve years

you won't wonder any more

PureX

At this point you aren't "thinking" at all. You're just following me around from thread to thread and tossing out any insult or argument that pops into your head because you're running purely on spite and ego.

Time to put you on 'ignore' for a while, I guess.

Huckleberry

At this point you aren't "thinking" at all. You're just following me around from thread to thread and tossing out any insult or argument that pops into your head because you're running purely on spite and ego.

Time to put you on 'ignore' for a while, I guess.
Or maybe we just happen to be following the same three or four threads, Mr. Paranoid. Jeez.

But, no, I suppose then you'd have to consider I might just believe what I'm saying instead of automatically taking the side opposite yours. That might require you practicing some critical thinking and examining both sides.

:mmph: