Are you stuck at the gate ?

Gurucam

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

False prophets/false brethren who deceive many aspiring Christians can exist and operate only within what passes for Christianity.

False prophets/false brethren are responsible for returning the billion strong traditional Christians to bondage under the ten commandments. Clearly they (false prophets and false brethren) must and do operate from within the very core of what passes for Christianity.

Christians have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments when they serve or are led by the Spirit of Jesus. False prophets and false brethren deceive Christians and fool the billion who are called to be Christians into being in bondage under the ten commandments. The result is that Christ has benefited them nothing and they are not under grace of God.

Christian have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Those who can serve in the newness of Spirit (of Jesus) are freed from obligation to esteem and up-hold the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. That is, one who can serve in the newness of Spirit must transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, in order to serve Spirit, unconditionally . . . and so be it.

The above is truth, as literally and clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.

. . . the sad reality is that a billion strong traditional Christians are not Christians, at all and they are not under grace of God. They are all in bondage under the ten commandments.

. . . fact is the most 'prominent and respected' leaders in traditional Christians are the false brethren who are constantly returning aspiring Christians to bondage under the ten commandment and denying them the benefits of Christ and Grace. Serious doom prevails in the billion or so, traditional Christianity.

Last edited:

Gurucam

When the few authentic Christians die, they rise to heaven in three days.

When the few authentic Christians die, they rise to heaven in three days.

It is not consequential that traditional Christians are a billion strong or 900.000,000.

At any and all events they are simply, far to many to be 'the few' who have found the straight gate and narrow way. And they are far too many be the chosen few.

. . . all of them are parroting the same slogans under the obviously false belief that they will be chosen.

Are you aware that when Jesus was physically on earth, the chosen few were just the twelve disciples. Only they were given by God to follow Jesus and to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. And indeed only the twelve disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

And without knowledge of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven one cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven.

This means that the great masses of people (i.e. all except the disciples) who Jesus delivered to in public were simply bluffed with parables. They did not have a chance of being chosen. They had no hope of following Jesus to heaven. They were all destine to be buried in the earth, in hell with Satan . . . and indeed this is what happens to traditional Christians.

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Traditional Christians are buried in the earth, in hell with Satan for an indefinite stay. Some are there for 2000 odd years already.

On the other hand authentic Christians (the chosen few) differ in no way from Jesus Christ (with the one exception which is that Jesus is the Lord of all). This means that when they die they remain clad only in their regenerated spirit bodies and rise to heaven, in three day, like the Lord Jesus. They are not buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan, with their dead physical bodies, for a totally indefinite or eternal stay.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

. . . fact is people err 'big time' (and are not chosen) when they do not know scriptures. This happens because they are deceived by false prophets and false spying brethren. This is the sad predicament of the billion or so, traditional/mainstream Christians.

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
A very important note to make at this stage of the journey .

Most everyone thinks the Holy Spirit is given at the very start of this process , "the moment of belief."

I won't get into how unbiblical that is , i just want to show that this part of the process "the parable of the sower " must not only happen but be done at the right time and place in the process .

If the Holy Spirit was given at the very start as most people think , then the 3 out of 4 people that fail would be failing with the Holy Spirit in them . That can't happen , once the Holy Spirit is sealed into a faither , it's very difficult to loose it . Once we are sealed with the Holy Spirit , it is harder to get rid of it than it is to keep it .

So in my understanding , because the Holy Spirit is not yet sealed into a person during the testing ground ( phase 3 )or parable of the sower , they can fail , and start again with a new genuine surrendering of there lives to Christ , in effect trying to get through the gate again. If they fail with the Holy Spirit in them , they would not be able to be sealed a second time . We can only be saved once .

bumped

Gurucam

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are in bondage under the ten commandments. This means that Christ has benefited them nothing and they are not under Grace of God.

This is the work of false prophets/false brethren who are the most accepted and prominent leader, popes, pastors, etc. in the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christianity.

The liberty which Christian have is to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit unconditionally.

The sad fact is, priest, popes and pastors in traditional Christianity have denied Christians this God given liberty. They are false prophets and/or false spying brethren.

Romans: 6 King James Version (KJV)
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Who but the millions of accepted leaders. priests, popes, pastors etc. in the billion strong traditional Christianity have kept the billion strong traditional Christians under the law of sin and death and so deny them Christ and Grace?

The billion strong traditional Christianity is doomed from within is most prized core.

Lon

It is not consequential that traditional Christians are a billion strong or 900.000,000.

Where did you get this number? We are only 15% of the world. Are you talking about all who have ever been saved? Not enough. The number of stars and the number of grains of sand is more than you can count. God promised Abraham that many!

At any and all events they are simply, far to many to be 'the few' who have found the straight gate and narrow way. And they are far too many be the chosen few.
At 15% :nono:

. . . all of them are parroting the same slogans under the obviously false belief that they will be chosen.
I don't think there are many Judaized. The Jews don't even have Judaism going today.

Are you aware that when Jesus was physically on earth, the chosen few were just the twelve disciples. Only they were given by God to follow Jesus and to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. And indeed only the twelve disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

And without knowledge of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven one cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven.

This means that the great masses of people (i.e. all except the disciples) who Jesus delivered to in public were simply bluffed with parables. They did not have a chance of being chosen. They had no hope of following Jesus to heaven. They were all destine to be buried in the earth, in hell with Satan . . . and indeed this is what happens to traditional Christians.

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The Lord Jesus Christ had 70 disciples in Luke 10:1 for instance. They were all sent out.

Traditional Christians are buried in the earth, in hell with Satan for an indefinite stay. Some are there for 2000 odd years already.

On the other hand authentic Christians (the chosen few) differ in no way from Jesus Christ (with the one exception which is that Jesus is the Lord of all). This means that when they die they remain clad only in their regenerated spirit bodies and rise to heaven, in three day, like the Lord Jesus. They are not buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan, with their dead physical bodies, for a totally indefinite or eternal stay.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

. . . fact is people err 'big time' (and are not chosen) when they do not know scriptures. This happens because they are deceived by false prophets and false spying brethren. This is the sad predicament of the billion or so, traditional/mainstream Christians.
See what I mean? The three of you, together, would force even each other out. You have God in the business of saving very VERY few people. Such is against the way I understand scriptures. Every cultist's interpretation of 'just them' always has me very much realizing it is cult mentality. It tends to be people that don't like other people, that feel this way. It isn't logical or scriptural as far as I understand logic and/or scripture.

Lon

Most everyone thinks the Holy Spirit is given at the very start of this process , "the moment of belief."
Yep. 1 Corinthians 2:14 John 15:5,16 Colossians 1:17 1 Corinthians 4:7
I won't get into how unbiblical that is.
You NEED to! I can give you scripture all day long concerning it AS biblical.
There can be no moving forward unless and until you can prove this AND get people to believe it is true.
Acts 10:44,45 Read it. It is against your assertion.
You have been sufficiently answered.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why would YOU want to narrow the gate more than grace? John 3:17 Luke 19:10 Acts 2:47; 6:7; 9:42; 11:24,26; 13:48; 17:12; 18:8,10; 19:18,26; 21:22 Matthew 20:28; 22:9; 26:8; 28:18; 8:11

Who's bible are you reading, Meshak? Faither? Hebrews 11:12

Do you realize how many stars are in the sky? How many grains of sand are on a beach? Genesis 15:5

Read even half of these verses. You both are wrong as far as I understand the Bible, and I think it is pretty clear. At the very least, read Hebrews 11:12 and Genesis 15:5 Stars and sand are a bit broader than a deer trail. Not a freeway, but big enough to account for 15% as the Lord counts narrow. He is clear, it is at least bigger than either of you imagine. He came but to seek and save the lost. He's a LOT better at it than you two give Him credit for. Sad. Neither of you think He's as capable as I do.

Jesus says it is narrow and only a few find it.

You guys are in the wide gate, clearly.

Tehmill

the gospel believing church is the narrow way versus the world and it's religions and cults which is the broad way...all true Christians are in the narrow way.

Tehmill

John baptised soldiers, Christ answered their prayers, Peter received them into the church. Paul taught they are an institution of God.

Reactions: Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John baptised soldiers, Christ answered their prayers, Peter received them into the church. Paul taught they are an institution of God.

You disregard that Jesus and His followers did not kill any of their enemies, not even one.

shame on you.

Tehmill

Nor have I killed anyone, I do not know any Christian who has...if you hate Christians you have murdered in your heart, but Christ supported the Roman army with taxes. You did not reply to the fact that John baptized soldiers...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nor have I killed anyone, I do not know any Christian who has...if you hate Christians you have murdered in your heart, but Christ supported the Roman army with taxes. You did not reply to the fact that John baptized soldiers...

Christianity is not about you. It is about Jesus and His teachings and His witnessing to the world..

Tehmill

I showed you what Jesus did, He commended the Captain of a 100 soldiers for having great faith, Paul testifies that soldiers are God's ministers to reward the righteous and punish the wicked. Peter baptized soldiers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I showed you what Jesus did, He commended the Captain of a 100 soldiers for having great faith, Paul testifies that soldiers are God's ministers to reward the righteous and punish the wicked. Peter baptized soldiers.

Your reasoning is out of context with what Jesus did.

The whole truth is that Jesus and His followers did not kill any of their enemy, not even one.

There is no example of them killing anyone.

Tehmill

Soldiers were baptized into the church. Soldiers are ministers of God according to scripture.....do you deny this?

Tehmill

I showed you His example He commended the Centurian soldier and answered his prayers, soldiers were baptized and received into the church.