Are you stuck at the gate ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I do not dislike you, but you are arrogant!

We will get along fine, if you wish me to ignore you, I will gladly, unless you break the forum rules.

You told me to go to #&# , then called me something even more Vile . You allowed that to be said to me on your watch , with Jesus Christs name attached to it . You are responsible for that , get the picture?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I do not dislike you, but you are arrogant!

We will get along fine, if you wish me to ignore you, I will gladly, unless you break the forum rules.

Maybe you should look more at the message , and less at the very flawed messenger ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Salvation journey or process .

Phase one : we make the initial surrendering of our lives to Christ . (pisteuo) And it must be genuine .

Phase two : God deems the surrender genuine and allows the surrendered life to be moved forward .

Phase three : The parable of the sower .

1)The called out ones who have made a genuine surrender to Him are the soil.
2) Jesus Christ Himself is the seed .
3) A hearing is being held here.
4) A grafting process begins here .
5) A response starts to happen .
6) The paradox begins to form here . ( Gods framework of understanding ).
7) This is a proving ground , a testing ground .
8) 3 out of the 4 surrendered lives will fail here .
9) Here , Christ is beginning to be formed in our hearts by Faith and faithing .
10) Decisions are made here that show God we really stand on the fact God has taken the surrendered life and will offered to Him .
11) No prayer or worship acceptable here yet .
12) No saving faith here yet .

Bumped for serious and specific replies to the message not the messenger .

Gurucam

My posts are available for you to read , test , and replace with better understandings .

But you aren't able to so you try to start an argument to hide yourself behind . Same thing most everyone does in here , your just wrapped in a different colored paper .

I'm rooting for you .

Yes. I read all I need. You said: 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing'
I don't think anyone could or would disagree with what your presenting so far.
Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing .
Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing .

The above is an insight to your total idea.

The question is, what do you mean by: 'Salvation is by Grace through Faith and faithing'?

Where did you get that idea? It sounds like convoluted meaningless rhetoric (i.e. rhetorical nonsense). Did you make that up, all by your own self?

Don't you feel the need to defend and explain your seemingly foolish/incoherent group of words?

It is totally foolish to read any more of your incoherent words.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
OK, I saw your message twice now. Let's drop it.

I really do come here with wanting to give something very precious to me away to others . I have 30 years of study in Gods Word at a Stanford university level taught to by a Stanford university Dr. I've also have had and are having the experiences taught in the New and Old testament Scriptures . My teacher owned the largest collection of biblical manuscripts in private hands behind the Vatican , and could read any and all the ancient languages fluently .

I present my "understandings" to be tested by you and others , not me or my character . I'm ultimately searching for those who can show me where i could improve in my understandings , in this way i would know Jesus better . But before people can replace my understanding they must show where i am off .

But all i seem to have gotten over the last 15 years is character assassination and misrepresentations .

I bring alot to the table , and i will be accountable for every word i say , so i take it very seriously .

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If You Always Do What You Always Did, You Will Always Get What You Always Got

If You Always Do What You Always Did, You Will Always Get What You Always Got

But all i seem to have gotten over the last 15 years is character assassination and misrepresentations .
Given a fifteen year history with these results, would it be unfair to assume that just perhaps you are going about things a wee bit wrong? Is everyone just confused and you alone are not? Or, are there some granules of truth in the responses you have received that you are overlooking about your methodologies?

AMR

Reactions: Lon

Gurucam

The following centers on Jesus/Christianity.

Hebrews 11 King James Version (KJV)
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Faith is anchored on evidence of things 'not seen'.

There were two formats of Jesus. One was 'seen' and temporal. The other is 'not seen' and eternal.

The physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus is no more and not consequential. One can blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven. He is not the Lord from heaven:

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus is totally consequential. He is the Lord from heaven:

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Matthew 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Faith is anchored on the evidence of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

However, before communing with and being guided by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus, there is a starting point for getting faith:

Romans: 10 King James Version (KJV)
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

In the above 'the word of God' relates only to the miracles in the Holy KJV N.T.

Fact is, faith is anchored on the evidence of things 'not seen'. Therefore faith comes by listening to/hearing about the miracles in the Holy KJV N.T.. The miracles in the Holy KJV N.T. are the evidence of magic doing, 'not seen' forces.

Therefore faith comes by hearing Cinderella and Her Fairy God Mother way of life/accounts.

Faith is about living in this material world while also being totally anchored in the reality of another world/reality that is totally spirit/magical.

Faith is about 'acting' competently, in the spirit real (through one's own heart/spirit) to create a life in the physical/material realm.

Faith is about reaping results in this material world (in real time, all the time) from actions that are initiated (in real time, all the time) in the spirit/magical realm/world.

Hearing miracles and other Cinderella like events is the first step in the path to being 'converted' and being given by God to know truth and Truth.

Those who deny and/or totally dismiss the truth of Cinderella and Her Fairy God Mother way of life/accounts are the (solidly) dead. Their hearts/spirits are waxed gross/covered over. They are not aware of their heart/spirit. They are 'dead within'. They are not 'born of spirit'.

They are not 'born again'. They are 'the dead who bury each other' They cannot know and commune with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus. They cannot follow Jesus, they are the dead who bury their dead.

They are totally in the flesh. Totally unaware of the spirit/magical world. They are 'what you see is all that exist' people. They are totally dead to the 'not seen' reality/world which is detected only intuitively through one's own heart/spirit.

Indeed their hearts are waxed gross/covered over/blocked to their awareness. 'The dead' is a person whose heart/spirit is waxed gross/covered over.They cannot be healed by Jesus

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Also, such people cannot follow Jesus according to:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The Holy KJV N.T. includes dogma, ideals and laws. These are called 'the letter' which killeth. These are a schoolmaster to only 'the dead' (the spiritually dead) who inevitably bury each other.

The Holy KJV N.T. also include miracles and Cinderella/Fairy God mother like events.These are for those seeking communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus through acquiring faith.

The dogma in the Holy KJV N.T. are for managing the dead by fooling them with delusions.

Only the miracles are for those seeking communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Lord Jesus and Christianity.

Communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Lord Jesus and Christianity is totally achieved by faith which is awareness of, belief in and obedience to, things 'not seen'. These are things that are not of this physical dimension.

Fact is when one can commune with and be led by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to ignore and transgress all ideals, laws, dogma and tenants in the Holy KJV N.T. and the O.T.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Those who can serve in the newness of Spirit (of Jesus) are freed from obligation to esteem and up-hold the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. That is, one who can serve in the newness of Spirit must transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, in order to serve Spirit, unconditionally . . . and so be it.

The above is truth, as literally and clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.

This totally contradict the total foolishness that is erroneously esteemed by a billion strong traditional Christians and similar others. They are a billion strong. They cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

A billion strong traditional Christians esteem and soweth only to the physical, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Jesus who is earthly and from earth and not the Lord in heaven. They reap corruption.

They ignore (do not esteem and do not soweth to), the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven. They do not reap eternal life

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are not only 'the dead' (the spiritually dead). They are 'the dead who are burying each other' . . . and not following Jesus (in the regeneration) according to:

If you do not know that Cinderella and her Fairy God mother events are totally true and possible you do not and cannot know and have communions with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. Lord Jesus.

Like with Paul (who , apart from Jesus, was the only Christian of that time), the above information and guidance did not come to me through any 'church', (any) human (self-righteous, foolish or other).

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Through my unconditional love for Jesus, these information and guidance were passed directly to me (intuitively, to my heart/spirit) from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus and they are totally and literally supported by appropriate revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

. . . . the above information and guidance are your starting point.

I have not read the posts of 'Faithing'. I am sure that they are foolishness. I have absolute no intention of reading foolishness.

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Given a fifteen year history with these results, would it be unfair to assume that just perhaps you are going about things a wee bit wrong? Is everyone just confused and you alone are not? Or, are there some granules of truth in the responses you have received that you are overlooking about your methodologies?

AMR

Like i keep saying Amr , if you don't agree with my understandings , replace them with better understandings .

When you can't you revert to personal attacks . What is it that i'm missing . You can't look at my understandings objectively because you don't like my presentation ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Phase one : we make the initial surrendering of our lives to Christ . (pisteuo) And it must be genuine .

Phase two : God deems the surrender genuine and allows the surrendered life to be moved forward .

Phase three : The parable of the sower .

1)The called out ones who have made a genuine surrender to Him are the soil.
2) Jesus Christ Himself is the seed .
3) A hearing is being held here.
4) A grafting process begins here .
5) A response starts to happen .
6) The paradox begins to form here . ( Gods framework of understanding ).
7) This is a proving ground , a testing ground .
8) 3 out of the 4 surrendered lives will fail here .
9) Here , Christ is beginning to be formed in our hearts by Faith and faithing .
10) Decisions are made here that show God we really stand on the fact God has taken the surrendered life and will offered to Him .
11) No prayer or worship acceptable here yet .
12) No saving faith here yet .

Bumped for testing .

Faither

BANNED
Banned

AMR

Paul only had one single follower at the end of his ministry , i guess he should have taken the hint too ?

Gurucam

Following Jesus is about following Jesus as He currently exist, i.e. clad only in His regenerated Spirit. Jesus is the Lord from heaven, only in this Spirit only format.

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
At the very start of our Salvation journey we are being called or drawn out by the Father to Christ . Nobody comes to Christ unless the Father draws them . Is everyone called ? No , the Greek is specific , the Father is calling a small group of people out from among a bigger group that isn't being called.

John 12

32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.”

1 Timothy 2

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Contrasts....

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:patrol:

Initial justification warning.

Do you agree with the following imbecile?

I believe it in context, not as a proof text for your views. Justification is about our initial coming to Christ when we are declared righteous (legal term) and our past sins are dealt with. At that point of conversion, there are no future sins yet. Reconciliation deals with our past sins....My objection is to think we can persist in sheer rebellion, sin, and disobedience with impunity because non-existent sins have blanket forgiveness just because our past sins were dealt with at justification.

You seem to reduce it to an irreversible metaphysical change parallel to physical birth. In reality, it is a reciprocal love relationship, not an unconditional zapping. Past sins can be dealt with, but this does not preclude the possibility of heinous future sins, including blasphemy, that cannot be swept under the carpet by a holy God ....

If you think that we are justified positionally while our life is godless, demonic, and no different than that of evil unbelievers, you are fooling yourself. You have been given verses that show that the Spirit transforms us into the image and character of Christ, not in theory, but in reality. He does not just save us from the penalty of sin. He also transforms us from glory to glory. You must be blind to all of the Pauline passages that show salvation is more than initial justification. We are actually changed, new creatures, not just on paper, but in reality.

Romans 4:7 is talking about initial justification, not subsequent lapses. Our past sins are not counted against us. This does not mean that God is blind to our future sins and winks at them as we fall into them again. It should not be extrapolated as unconditional forgiveness while persisting in sin in the future. There is provision for future sin, but the forgiveness of non-existent sins does not make sense (you are an Open Theist who should know a specific sin may or may not come to pass).

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Like i keep saying Amr , if you don't agree with my understandings , replace them with better understandings .

When you can't you revert to personal attacks . What is it that i'm missing . You can't look at my understandings objectively because you don't like my presentation ?
I have said nothing related to what you assert. I am only asking if you have considered the reasons why you are being met with what you have stated for many years. Nothing more. What do you think lies at the heart of these years of character assassinations and misrepresentation?

AMR

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul only had one single follower at the end of his ministry , i guess he should have taken the hint too ?
I am quite certain Paul did quitclaim anyone seeking to be a follower of Paul. I do not know how this is relevant to my simple question. Are you equating your efforts with that of Paul?

AMR

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have said nothing related to what you assert. I am only asking if you have considered the reasons why you are being met with what you have stated for many years. Nothing more. What do you think lies at the heart of these years of character assassinations and misrepresentation?

AMR

these years?

he just joined last year.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
these years?

he just joined last year.
Actually my response was to this post wherein "the last fifteen years" are mentioned:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-at-the-gate&p=5000733&viewfull=1#post5000733

The point of my question is simple. If I have spent fifteen years doing something only to be more often that not met by misrepresentations and character assassinations, I would be compelled to examine what it is about what I am doing that warranted such responses. Surely there must be some means available to me by examining the results of my efforts to change my approach or tactics to lessen the negative results. I can understand some dissent here and there, but Faither asserts "for the most part" his efforts have been unsuccessful. Hence, I am curious as to what methods are at work that engendered a majority of negative responses.

If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got. If a person expects something different, then they will have to do something different.

AMR

Gurucam

Phase one : we make the initial surrendering of our lives to Christ .

The above is totally false. Where does it says that one must do that first or at any time. Please provide clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. to support your self-made-up claim.

One must be 'converted' first, before Jesus can heal one. This is related to seking ye first the kingdom of heaven within one:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

One cannot surrender to 'Christ' if one's heart/spirit is waxed gross.

The process is first, to be able 'to see with their eyes' and 'hear with their ears', and 'understand with their heart/spirit'. This is to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross. Then one is 'converted'. Then Jesus can heal one.

Do not try to teach corruption.