Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

Arthur Brain

Strange considering all the whining they did about Phil Roberts marriage, when there were only about 4 years difference, huh.

Actually, the 'whining' was in relation to his sleazy comments about 'getting girls when they're 15/16' as opposed to his marriage, but pretty sure you knew that.

It proves that they really do not care, or that they approve, but don't have the honesty to admit it.

Admit what? That Nick posted a dumb post that had already been dismantled before and dopes like you simply bought it at face value?

No problem admitting that Musty.

:)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
childbride2.jpg

Comment and debunking of these 2 anna? Or are you ok with it?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Still, no protest from the child "marriages" practiced in Islam. Because you sexual perverts support the practice.

They must: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Contemporary_Pedophilic_Islamic_Marriages gives predominantely muslim areas and their child marriage stats.

But man, oh man, phil roberts is a complete pervert for marrying in a 4 year range instead of 24 or more to a child...They couldnt stop talking about that.

So the issue is clearly not age in phils case, but that hes a christian.

Anna is waiting for her burka.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It is incorrect to say that it's not permitted to marry off girls who are 15 and younger. A girl aged 10 or 12 can be married. Those who think she's too young are wrong and they are being unfair to her.

We hear a lot in the media about the marriage of underage girls. We should know that Shariah law has not brought injustice to women.

Our mothers and before them our grandmothers married when they were barely 12. Good upbringing makes a girl ready to perform all marital duties at that age.
Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You gotta really love this one:

A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister.

The late Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution

So caring you liberals of children, phonys since somehow this sickness is ok with you, but a 15 year and and a 19 year old both in the same high school marrying, is disturbing to you, you claim , hypocrites the lot of you.

At least admit you hate it because they are christians and chomp at the bit to hate on them.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want no part of Islam, no part of Sharia law.
It's an abomination.

And I abhor the notion that the day is soon approaching that we cannot tell our daughters and sons that Islam's treatment of wives and women is an atrocity without us being labeled a bigoted hate monger.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I want no part of Islam, no part of Sharia law.
It's an abomination.

And I abhor the notion that the day is soon approaching that we cannot tell our daughters and sons that Islam's treatment of wives and women is an atrocity without us being labeled a bigoted hate monger.

Agree, but i dont care what those demons think about me.

Ive noticed over the last year or so, that loads of them have moved near me, and have overrun a park i go to often, the men walk several feet ahead of the garbed from head to toe women, i see some women dragged out by their arm for smiling at someone, and the men are scared to death of my dog, and they look at my long uncovered hair and sneer.

I thought about handing out small bibles to the women, but i dont want to get them killed, think i should do it anyway?

They dont seem to like my Jesus freak t shirt or the one that says this shirt is illegal in 53 countries and testifies to the cross, what do you think i should do, im gonna start taking my jvc speaker and my mp3 player filled with christian music so all who want the gospel can hear it.

Weird thing, they seemed to have run off most who arent muslim (you know sancturary city whose loaded up on refugees) they give them each more than a 1000 dollars to live on (family of 4, 4 grand) and yet most people from here paying the taxes cant buy a house themselves, sick isnt it

musterion

Don't do anything that could get acid thrown in one of their faces by an inbred husband. If you can make personal, private contact with one that would be the way to go about it. Some Mohammedans are looking for an excuse to off a wife.

And after that old woman in Florida who got jumped from behind by one of those subhumans, always watch your back when they're around

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Don't do anything that could get acid thrown in one of their faces by an inbred husband. If you can make personal, private contact with one that would be the way to go about it. Some Mohammedans are looking for an excuse to off a wife.

And after that old woman in Florida who got jumped from behind by one of those subhumans, always watch your back when they're around

Oh when it gets late, then all that are left at that park are 15-25 year old muslim guys.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Given that Saudi Arabia was the one country that supplied most of the participants in 9/11, why was it never included on the Trump Administration's Moslem travel ban and why is it first on the list of nations being visited on this President's overseas tour?

Last edited:

everready

islam is here to stay until Jesus comes back it was created by the vatican to draw the Arab world into its clutches. Fatima has a shrine where people go to worship, is it just a coincidence that Mohamed's daughter's name was Fatima?

everready

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Given that Saudi Arabia was the one country that supplied most of the participants in 9/11, why was it never included on the Trump Administration's Moslem travel ban and why is it first on the list of nations being visited on this President's overseas tour?

Maybe you can ask President Obama, since he compiled the list over the last 8 years? Those are his countries listed.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Muslims behead and dismember dozens of women and children.

Islamic State militants have beheaded and dismembered dozens of women and children in horrific attacks on Syrian villages which have left 52 people dead.

The series of deadly attacks in the central Hama province targeted villages where most residents belong to the Ismaili branch of Shia Islam.

Dr Safar said: "They were brought with all forms of deformations but most of them appear to have died as a result of gunfire."

He quoted some of the wounded people as saying the extremists began storming homes and beheading women inside.