Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nick,most Muslims are not fanatics. Most Muslims are not terrorists. We want to keep it that way. We want there to be less fanatics and more moderates.

Repeat the above over and over again, until it sinks in.

It is mighty nice of you to say this since you are a Jew.

blessings:)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Fresno shooter has a history of terrorist threats. May God send California into the sea.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Never leave home without your firearms. If your state violates your constitutional rights and God given rights to defend yourself, move. There is nothing but good things if you do. That dump of a state you live in loses Congressional and electoral power. Do it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What percentage of non-jihadist engaging muslims think that apostates should be put to death for leaving islam? What nations, legal sovereign nations like Malaysia and Iran execute apostates?

I will wait. :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not going to wait. Here are a few quick figures.

According to the poll, 86 percent of Muslims in Pakistan, 84 percent in Afghanistan, 81 percent in the Palestinian territories, 80 percent in Egypt, 65 percent in Jordan, 57 percent in Iraq and 54 percent in Malaysia and Bangladesh favor stoning as a lethal punishment for adultery.

A majority of Muslims in several countries also support the death penalty for Muslims who convert away from Islam, including in Afghanistan (79 percent), Egypt (88 percent), Pakistan (75 percent), the Palestinian territories (62 percent), Jordan (83 percent) and Malaysia (58 percent).

It isn't a fringe movement, it is mainstream islam.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Al Jazeera Arabic Poll: 49.9% Support Osama Bin Laden

Obama and the left are not mistaken. Sean Hannity and various other conservatives need to stop drinking the Kool-Aid. Liberals do not think they are appeasing muslims and maniacs hell bent on the end of liberty. The left in America is on their side. They hate liberty. They hate this country. They hate that we spread the good news of the Lord Jesus Christ. They hate that we ended slavery. They hate that America through capitalism brought the serfdom/working class into liberty and to the middle class and ultra rich. They hate America.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Never leave home without your firearms. If your state violates your constitutional rights and God given rights to defend yourself, move. There is nothing but good things if you do. That dump of a state you live in loses Congressional and electoral power. Do it.

Are you aware of the California effort to form a "Jefferson State?"

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course. Let those faggot/muslim/baby murdering/pedophile/heathens fall into the sea. But for now, they can just leave.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Islam is an authoritarian cult like Catholicism, yet there is one difference where Islam is more right over Catholicism, can you guess it?

Not saying Catholicism is worse the Islam, but they are both authoritarian.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nick, isn't Missouri now a conceal carry state now without a license and permit?

chair

It is mighty nice of you to say this since you are a Jew.

blessings:)

I know where hate leads to. And I know what terrorism is.
It is war with the fanatics, and equal rights and respect for everybody else, including Muslims.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nick, isn't Missouri now a conceal carry state now without a license and permit?

Yes. Conceal carry permits are still issued for reciprocity, in violation of our rights in hell holes like Illinois next door. More importantly, castle doctrine extends to your vehicle.

A 1911 won't help you though when a muslim straps an explosive device to himself and walks up next to you.

musterion

Because...

Moderate+muslims_6b2cb7_5885607.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Muslim runs over 6 people....because islam is the final religion.

The man accused over the Bourke Street massacre in Melbourne has claimed Islam is the ‘correct faith’ and he is ‘the saviour’ in a bizarre rant in court…

Gargasoulas also told the court that “all law is illegal for Aboriginal and Islamic people.”

“Your honour, did you know Muslim faith is the correct faith? And that I’m not guilty? I am the saviour.’​

The author thinks islam and its barbarism attracts the mentally deranged. It gives them an outlet for violence and rape.

musterion

Muslim runs over 6 people....because islam is the final religion.
The man accused over the Bourke Street massacre in Melbourne has claimed Islam is the ‘correct faith’ and he is ‘the saviour’ in a bizarre rant in court…

Gargasoulas also told the court that “all law is illegal for Aboriginal and Islamic people.”

“Your honour, did you know Muslim faith is the correct faith? And that I’m not guilty? I am the saviour.’​

The author thinks islam and its barbarism attracts the mentally deranged. It gives them an outlet for violence and rape.