Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A Christian was poisoned to death when he sought to be free from the slavery he sold himself into.

Nevertheless, despite fears that he would not be permitted to quit his enslavement, Javed approached the Jutt brothers after his term of slavery was up and asked for permission to leave. His request seemed to stir up great animosity towards him with the brothers. Bilal was heard by other workers saying:

"You filthy Chura (derogatory word meaning worthless thing), how dare you ask for your freedom. Your life is ours. You will clean our excrement every day of your life from now on or you and your family will die."​

musterion

Another Mohammedan went on a Sudden Jihad Syndrome murder rampage today, this time in a supermarket in Germany. Killed one (last I heard) with a machete, wounded others. Police reportedly said they could not determine a motive even though witnesses heard him screaming Allahu Ackbar.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
France is finding out the hard way there is no such thing as "radicalized" when it comes to jihad. It is who they already are.

The radicalisation of young Muslims is a growing problem in France and other European countries. The French Interior ministry came up with a plan to “deradicalise” those who had fallen into the radical Islamist scene by setting up a “jihadi-rehab” centre, officially named the “Centre for Prevention, Reintegration, and Citizenship” in Beaumont-en-Véron last year.

The French Interior Ministry has just announced that the centre will close due to a lack of voluntary participation saying that they could only fill nine of the 25 places available L’Express reports.

Of the nine individuals who did volunteer to take part in the programme, none actually completed the course.​

chair

Watch muslims celebrate the slaughter of Jews. Chair won't care.

Idiot, jerk, and many other words that would get me banned.

As I have repeatedly pointed out: I live in Israel. I know people who've been killed by terrorists, and had a narrow miss myself. I have served in the IDF, and have two sons who do so to this day.

OF COURSE I CARE!

Idiot.

I am only trying to point out that not all Muslims are evil terrorists. And that we need to work to strengthen the moderate Muslims while fighting the extremists.

Do you know any Muslims?

chair

You offer a rebuke of my condemnation all the time. Therefore, you accept their behavior.

You are an extremist in thought. You think that since some Muslims are terrorists, all Muslims must be evil. Since all Muslims are evil, one must hate them all. And those who don't hate Muslims like you must agree with Muslim violence.

You are wrong on all counts.

musterion

You are an extremist in thought. You think that since some Muslims are terrorists, all Muslims must be evil. Since all Muslims are evil, one must hate them all. And those who don't hate Muslims like you must agree with Muslim violence.

You are wrong on all counts.

Nick is correct on all counts.

This has been explained to you before: it is a doctrine of Mohammedanism to lie when necessary, even to deny Mohammed if necessary, to further the spread and eventual reign of Islam.

The issue is not that we believe every single Muslim is out to kill infidels to further Islam.

The issue is that we cannot know which Muslims are practicing doctrinal lying at any given time.

Many Europeans have already died for trusting "good" Muslims who were just waiting for the moment to strike.

It happens more often in Israel.

You refuse to acknowledge these facts, which makes suspect everything you say.

chair

This has been explained to you before: it is a doctrine of Mohammedanism to lie when necessary, even to deny Mohammed if necessary, to further the spread and eventual reign of Islam.

The issue is not that we believe every single Muslim is out to kill infidels to further Islam.

The issue is that we cannot know which Muslims are practicing doctrinal lying at any given time.

Many Europeans have already died for trusting "good" Muslims who were just waiting for the moment to strike.

So your basic argument is that you know more than me, according to your own say-so.

Got it.

Danoh

Absolute nonsense.

The average Muslim knows as much about his religion as any other person in one religion or another.

Very little.

Most will know little beyond one version or another of the typical religionists' "God is good, and do good or miss out on paradise."

That is the case in just about every person in every religion I have spoken with and or evangelized to, at one point, or another, and I've long since lost count of the vast number of religionists like that.

Exactly the issue radicals within any religion prey on, including "Christian" nut jobs.

And exactly the case in many a non religious follower.

:doh:

musterion

So your basic argument is that you know more than me, according to your own say-so.

Got it.

I'm telling you only what Mohammedanism teaches, and what many Mohammedans believe, and what many innocent people have learned though much pain and death that Mohammed taught.

Even if it's only 1 in 100 or 1000 Muslims who are pursuing jihad, people are DEAD who were not expecting to die as a direct result of Mohammedans being obedient to the teachings of Mohammed. And like the rest of us, you cannot tell which is which until it's too late.