Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Is it really so hard to understand that "most terrorists are Muslims" is not the same as "all Muslims are terrorists"?

You can post 1,000 nasty photos, and it will make no difference.
cf7.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Have you read the Old Testament?

Why yes, i have, and most of it doesnt apply to me. Im a Christian.

Nasty bit of literature. I'd watch out for Jews and Christians if I was you.
Most jews like you, are atheists now, and nothing in the OT tells jews to kill Christians or even to kill all others who dont believe as they do.

Clearly you know as much of the bible as you do the quran (nothing) which is why you are an atheist jew defending islam.

chair

Why yes, i have, and most of it doesnt apply to me. Im a Christian.

Most jews like you, are atheists now, and nothing in the OT tells jews to kill Christians or even to kill all others who dont believe as they do.

Clearly you know as much of the bible as you do the quran (nothing) which is why you are an atheist jew defending islam.

Actually I am an observant Jew who know more about the Bible and Islam than you do.

Islam is problematic. There is no doubt about it. There is also no doubt that most Muslims are not dangerous. I am saying this as someone who was here. Check the link, then get back to me.

musterion

A Syrian Mohammedan "refugee," hired as a hairdresser in Germany and lauded in the German press as the ideal "refugee" will stand trial for his attempt to behead the woman who welcomed and hired him. His name is Mohammed.

Mohammed coefficient: 100%.

Arthur Brain

Straw man. But we know that with a slight substitution of proper nouns there, your leftist self would be 100% on board with it. Fascist.

Oh honestly, get a grip. Chair is not a fascist by any stretch and you know it. There are times when you show some sort of capacity for independent thought and reasoning, and then you embarrass yourself with this kind of crap and accusing people of being drones along with the asinine "leftist" shtick. It's as cringe worthy as aCW's usual when you pull this, in fact the pair of you have a lot in common in that regard.

:hammer:

chair

Straw man. But we know that with a slight substitution of proper nouns there, your leftist self would be 100% on board with it. Fascist.

I am not a fascist. And I would have to see your definition of a "leftist" before I'd accept that label either. But you may be right about the straw man. What exactly do you propose to do about Muslims?