Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

chair

Is that why muslims are are the way they are? All the suffering they cause is from hate, but I don't think it is because they are afraid. And George Lucas is a moron if you didn't know.

I wasn't thinking of Muslim Extremists. But it may apply to them as well.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wasn't thinking of Muslim Extremists. But it may apply to them as well.

A muslim extremist means he follows islam. A Christian extremist means he will turn the other cheek. And give up his coat. And I did my part with the non-jihad who want to be like the UAE and not Pakistan. What did you do?

chair

A muslim extremist means he follows islam. A Christian extremist means he will turn the other cheek. And give up his coat.
I suppose violent Christians don't exist, or if they do, they are not true Christians.

And I did my part with the non-jihad who want to be like the UAE and not Pakistan. What did you do?

I have no idea who you are talking about or what you did.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I suppose violent Christians don't exist, or if they do, they are not true Christians.

There are threads here on TOL for those rare breeds. They are African, which is the worse place on the planet. Cue the Daniel Tosh "ebolaids" joke. They have made it a crime to commit sodomy and adultery again.

I have no idea who you are talking about or what you did.

You said there are muslims that are not jihadists. I actually agree. They are bad muslims. The UAE is an example. You know what I mean about that place. What are you doing to help the non jihadists against the jihadists?

Arthur Brain

A muslim extremist means he follows islam. A Christian extremist means he will turn the other cheek. And give up his coat. And I did my part with the non-jihad who want to be like the UAE and not Pakistan. What did you do?

Curious. So what do you think about those far right Christians on here who voted that homosexuality should be a capital crime and those who support stoning as the form of execution?

Are they wrong?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Curious. So what do you think about those far right Christians on here who voted that homosexuality should be a capital crime and those who support stoning as the form of execution?

Are they wrong?

Christian extremists aren't those who "turn the other cheek." That's basic Christianity charity right there, which is a rarity to see.

Nick would like to pretend that there aren't Christian extremists who kill - and history is full of those who have. (Usually someone'll trot out the no true Scotsman Christian fallacy around this point...)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ramadan-Bombathon-2017.jpg
Is that more than last year?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Are they wrong?

Who? I can think of just one. A liberal plant that you have fake fights with doesn't mean what he says. He voted for Mrs Clinton. And that one doesn't count of the 2.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is that more than last year?

List of Killings in
the Name of Islam:

This is part of the list of killings in the name of Islam maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com. Most of these incidents are terror attacks. A handful are honor killings or Sharia executions.

During this time period, there were 2478 Islamic attacks in 59 countries, in which 21237 people were killed and 26680 injured.

List of Killings in
the Name of Islam:

This is part of the list of killings in the name of Islam maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com. Most of these incidents are terror attacks. A handful are honor killings or Sharia executions.

During this time period, there were 2862 Islamic attacks in 53 countries, in which 27595 people were killed and 26141 injured.

List of Killings in
the Name of Islam:

During this time period, there were 3002 Islamic attacks in 55 countries, in which 33463 people were killed and 27522 injured.

Now you Christ hating pigs can show the same type of stats on the political right.

Arthur Brain

Who? I can think of just one. A liberal plant that you have fake fights with doesn't mean what he says. He voted for Mrs Clinton. And that one doesn't count of the 2.

Who are you talking about? If it's aCW then it isn't him as as obsessed as he is with homosexuality he doesn't support the death penalty for it.

No, I'm referring to this:

http://theologyonline.com/poll.php?pollid=598&do=showresults

Rather more than one person on that Nicky, did you "forget"?

:rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

Christian extremists aren't those who "turn the other cheek." That's basic Christianity charity right there, which is a rarity to see.

Nick would like to pretend that there aren't Christian extremists who kill - and history is full of those who have. (Usually someone'll trot out the no true Scotsman Christian fallacy around this point...)

I've just reminded him of the thread started by LMOHM. It'll be interesting if he tries that tactic considering several names on the poll who support the executing of homosexuals...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Tell us how one becomes/is a christian. Thanks.

chair

A muslim extremist means he follows islam. A Christian extremist means he will turn the other cheek. And give up his coat.

The moderate Muslim will tell you that he is the true Muslim, not the extremist.

And I did my part with the non-jihad who want to be like the UAE and not Pakistan. What did you do?

You seem to be referring to a particular case, which I am not aware of. Can you explain? And what exactly did you do?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, I'm referring to this:

They should be. And adulterers should be too. And I won't support it, as I said, I don't have the moral courage to do what is right. I need a savior. And yes, aCW is a liberal. He probably molests little children they way he obsesses about something so gross.