Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Nope. You show your ignorance each time you defend it, will you still be doing so when the religion of the sword, has its blade against your neck?
I'm glad I saw the decapitation video, some years ago. Do I really believe that the Lord Jesus is risen from the dead? My captor would hold the dull, nicked blade of their knife, hard against my neck, and tell me, that they're going to start slicing and sawing away, unless I tell them that "Christ Jesus son of Mary didn't rise from the dead." What would I do?

The Apostle Paul? He said, "Censored." And they cut his head off.

chair

Nope. You show your ignorance each time you defend it, will you still be doing so when the religion of the sword, has its blade against your neck?

I deal with the sword of Islam much more than you do. If you need to fight a war, you need to understand who your enemy is.

The only thing you and your like here know about Islam is that it is frightening. It is, but panicky feelings aren't enough.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I deal with the sword of Islam much more than you do. If you need to fight a war, you need to understand who your enemy is.

The only thing you and your like here know about Islam is that it is frightening. It is, but panicky feelings aren't enough.
Islam must die. That's what you mean? There's no other way.

The only way that more people don't die, is for Islam to die; you agree? People, or Islam. One of them's got to die.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Are you ready to take Islam serious?

Russian interference designed to deliberately influence American elections has been identified as a threat by all 17 intelligence agencies.

President Trump, in his infinite wisdom, is not prepared to take this threat of Russian interference seriously, his Administration would rather pursue a Supreme Court decision to overturn a series of earlier negative judgements and implement a travel ban on 6 Muslim nations - none of which has a past history of exporting terrorists to America!

Whatever the threat of Muslim extremists, they are not in a position to influence as to who is sitting in the Oval Office or state that America's commitment to NATO is obsolete!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Are you ready to take Islam serious?

Russian interference designed to deliberately influence American elections has been identified as a threat by all 17 intelligence agencies.

President Trump, in his infinite wisdom, is not prepared to take this threat of Russian interference seriously, his Administration would rather pursue a Supreme Court decision to overturn a series of earlier negative judgements and implement a travel ban on 6 Muslim nations - none of which has a past history of exporting terrorists to America!

Whatever the threat of Muslim extremists, they are not in a position to influence as to who is sitting in the Oval Office or state that America's commitment to NATO is obsolete!!
:loser:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

saker-7.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
" Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
– Yoda

Is that why muslims are are the way they are? All the suffering they cause is from hate, but I don't think it is because they are afraid. And George Lucas is a moron if you didn't know.