Are You Ready For Jesus To Come?

God's Truth

Please post them again.
Paul is the minister of the New Covenant that Jesus made with the Jews. Paul says Jews first then Gentiles. Try to prove me wrong go ahead and we will debate. You will not ever be able to prove me wrong about that. Why don't you try instead of just saying no and giving insults? It is as if you are brainwashed in a cult.

You don't understand what Paul meant by the spirit of the new TESTAMENT.
I do understand what it means, AND it is the SAME thing JESUS taught. Jesus taught that he would give the Holy Spirit to those who did what he said.

He did, but Jesus was speaking to His TWELVE apostles for the TWELVE tribes. A context that you do not understand.
If Jesus was speaking ONLY TO HIS TWELVE, then why did Paul do the exact same commanded to the twelve?

We should all make remembrance of what the LORD Jesus Christ did for us at the CROSS.
Huh? Make a remembrance for what Jesus said to other people and not you? LoL Why don't you celebrate other people's remembrance days? What you said it is strange and a denial of the truth. Jesus made a covenant with his blood and you deny it but acknowledge it. Bizarre.

Once again get a real Bible.

2Cor 3:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:6) Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Israel's new covenant per Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8 was definitely "of the letter".
Hahahaha Israel received the the Spirit who was promised by Jesus. Jesus' words are Spirit. Jesus made a covenant for all to have his Spirit. You are lost and yet so close, which is horrific for you. Jesus taught the covenant of the Spirit. Unbelievable you are.

No doubt their new covenant will be glorious, as will their kingdom on the earth.
God doesn't care anymore about blood relations to Abraham. God only cares about those blood related to his son, about those who came to Him through the body and blood of His Son.

FROM FAITH TO FAITH.

Read it and believe it.

Believe what Paul says. Faith to faith was TAUGHT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

Right Divider

Body part
Paul is the minister of the New Covenant that Jesus made with the Jews. Paul says Jews first then Gentiles. Try to prove me wrong go ahead and we will debate. You will not ever be able to prove me wrong about that. Why don't you try instead of just saying no and giving insults? It is as if you are brainwashed in a cult.
Paul says that we are able ministers of the new testament, NOT of the letter BUT of the spirit.

You don't have any idea what that means.

I do understand what it means, AND it is the SAME thing JESUS taught. Jesus taught that he would give the Holy Spirit to those who did what he said.
Jesus was the minister of the circumcision when He said those things (Rom 15:8). You also do not know what that means.

If Jesus was speaking ONLY TO HIS TWELVE, then why did Paul do the exact same commanded to the twelve?
Were there others at the last supper that only you know about?

Once again, the blood applies to BOTH the covenant and the free gift.

Huh? Make a remembrance for what Jesus said to other people and not you? LoL Why don't you celebrate other people's remembrance days? What you said it is strange and a denial of the truth. Jesus made a covenant with his blood and you deny it but acknowledge it. Bizarre.

Hahahaha Israel received the the Spirit who was promised by Jesus. Jesus' words are Spirit. Jesus made a covenant for all to have his Spirit. You are lost and yet so close, which is horrific for you. Jesus taught the covenant of the Spirit. Unbelievable you are.
Confused you are.

The new covenant is between God and Israel, just like Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8 say that it is.

God doesn't care anymore about blood relations to Abraham. God only cares about those blood related to his son, about those who came to Him through the body and blood of His Son.
The restoration of Israel is CLEARLY described in Romans 11.

No, it was not. Show the scripture.

Last edited:

glorydaz

I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus.

You speak of failure.

You also speak against Paul who says God does NOT play favoritism and the one who sins will not enter so don't be deceived.

Paul is the one who says to train yourself and work out your salvation with trembling and fear.

From what you write, it's clear you twist Paul's words to mean fear and lack of assurance. You just can't make that lack of assurance fit with what Paul is persuaded of.

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.​

heir

TOL Subscriber
I don't lie.
Of course you do. To demonstrate,

Obey this:

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
Matthew 23:2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
Matthew 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

If you sin, you can ask for forgiveness and keep trying,train yourself to obey.
There is not one sin that the Lord Jesus Christ did not already forgive me of 2000 years ago (Colossians 2:13 KJV). Why do you have sins that are still in need of forgiveness?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Greetings again heir,I believe that there is only one Gospel, from Eden to now.
There are many gospels in the Bible.
Refer also Acts 28:30-31, the Gospel of the Kingdom and Name.
That is not "the gospel of the kingdom". Paul never preached the gospel of the kingdom. We know this because he couldn't even be forgiven under it (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV). The gospel of the kingdom was preached by the Lord and the 12 for three years and it did NOT include Paul's gospel. Paul's gospel was a mystery then (Romans 16:25-27 KJV) and he tells us why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). Paul received his gospel directly from the risen, ascended Lord Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). If it were all the same gospel, there would have been no no need for the Lord to appear to Paul (unscheduled) at all.
I have believed this one Gospel
Which is what?
and have been baptised.
Which baptism would that be?

TrevorL

Greetings again heir,
There are many gospels in the Bible.That is not "the gospel of the kingdom". Paul never preached the gospel of the kingdom. Which is what? Which baptism would that be?
The gospel of the Kingdom and Name that Paul preached to the Ephesians and the Romans Acts 28:23,30-31.
Acts 20:25 (KJV): And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
Baptism by immersion in water after a belief of this gospel to identify with the death and resurrection of Christ Romans 6:1-8, Galatians 3:26-29, becoming an heir to the promises to Abraham.

Kind regards
Trevor

heir

TOL Subscriber
Greetings again heir,The gospel of the Kingdom and Name that Paul preached to the Ephesians and the Romans Acts 28:23,30-31.
Paul didn't preach the "gospel of the kingdom" and while I would hope that you would survey Romans and Ephesians, there is no mention of what the gospel is that Paul did preach in Acts 28:23,30-31 so once again, you have no good news by which you are saved.

I'm here to tell you there is a gospel that is the power of God to save you, but it has nothing to do with the gospel of the kingdom (which did not include the WHY of the cross) or water baptism. It is the gospel Paul first received and preached declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV; how that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day. Unless and until you trust the Lord believing IT as the all sufficient work of your salvation, you are not in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).

Baptism by immersion in water after a belief of this gospel to identify with the death and resurrection of Christ Romans 6:1-8,
There's not a drop of water in any of those verses anymore there was a drop of water at the cross where Christ died. The baptism of Romans 6 is a baptism (identification) into Christ's death,

Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

It's a Spirit baptism into Christ,

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

The Spirit baptism is by one Spirit (not performed by man into water)

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

It is the ONE baptism of Ephesians 4:5 KJV that we endevour to keep (not break by water baptism)

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Galatians 3:26-29, becoming an heir to the promises to Abraham.
We are not heir to any promise by water baptism. It is by the gospel that we (who had NOTHING to do with Israel Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) are partakers of Christ:

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

And you have yet to declare that IT is the means by which you are saved.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
But the way that He dispenses His grace is different.

Another way of saying God is not the same yesterday, today, and forever.

How could we know what he is going to do tomorrow?

I guess we will wait and see which way the wind is blowing.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul didn't preach the "gospel of the kingdom" and while I would hope that you would survey Romans and Ephesians, there is no mention of what the gospel is that Paul did preach in Acts 28:23,30-31 so once again, you have no good news by which you are saved.

But we know he didn't preach anything contrary to the OT.

He said so.

Right Divider

Body part
Last edited:

God's Truth

Paul says that we are able ministers of the new testament, NOT of the letter BUT of the spirit.

You don't have any idea what that means.

There is only one New Covenant and you have no idea what it means.

Jesus was the minister of the circumcision when He said those things (Rom 15:8). You also do not know what that means.

You are so far from the truth, for Jesus taught how to receive the Spirit.

Were there others at the last supper that only you know about?

The free gift is eternal life and that is about the covenant.

Free gift of the inheritance is only to the children of God and Jesus tells you how to become one.

The new covenant is between God and Israel, just like Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8 say that it is.

The New Covenant was prophesied about in the OLD Testament and it was about the GENTILES being included.

The restoration of Israel is CLEARLY described in Romans 11.
The restoration is the universe having to go through Jesus.

Jesus said he came to fulfill and that is what he did do.

He said it is finished.

The apostles had the ministry of reconciliation.

You make Jesus a little god and you make him coming the first time of no affect.

God's Truth

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
No, it was not. Show the scripture.

Romans 1:17 KJB For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Habakkuk 2:4 KJB Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

AND that PROVES it is not about Jesus' faith we live by, but by 'his' a man's, our faith.

Right Divider

Body part
There is only one New Covenant and you have no idea what it means.
Jer 31:31-34 (AKJV/PCE)
(31:31) ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (31:32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (31:33) But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. (31:34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

THAT is the new covenant.

Why are you trying to teach about it? That scripture says "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them"

Right Divider

Body part
Romans 1:17 KJB For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Habakkuk 2:4 KJB Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

AND that PROVES it is not about Jesus' faith we live by, but by 'his' a man', our faith.
In ALL dispensations, the just shall live by faith. That does NOT make them the SAME faith.

God's Truth

Jer 31:31-34 (AKJV/PCE)
(31:31) ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (31:32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (31:33) But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. (31:34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

THAT is the new covenant.

Why are you trying to teach about it? That scripture says "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them"

Having the law written on our minds and hearts is about RECEIVING the Holy Spirit.

Jesus came and taught the New Covenant and about receiving the LIVING WATER, the HOLY SPIRIT.