Are there Saints In Heaven? Poll Question

Are there Saints In Heaven? Poll Question

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danoh

Matthew 17:9 KJV
(9) And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

They were elements of the vision. However, if they were not elements of a vision, then Moses and Elias could have been raised from the dead for their appearance and laid back to rest afterwards. However, considering that the characters of Moses and Elias are also symbols (Moses and the prophets) I am inclined to believed Jesus in Matthew 17:9 when he called their experience a vision.

It was a vision...

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

Rosenritter

But what does Jesus say?

John 3:13: "No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven."
The "saints in heaven" crowd always seems to gloss over the direct and indirect statements against....

Rosenritter

Did you vote little Nonon? The first resurrection was of Jesus Christ -

Matthew 27:52-53 KJV -
No no no.... Read Revelation, it even labels which is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:5-6 KJV
But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. [6] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Black and white, first is the saints. Others afterwards.

Rosenritter

Apparently you failed to read Matthew 27:52-53 KJV - Saints rose from the grave - where did they go? They went to heaven with Jesus -
They went into Jerusalem it says. Jesus was on the cross then buried in hell. It does not say they went to heaven, and if so Paul was completely unknowing about this because he said opposite elsewhere.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No no no.... Read Revelation, it even labels which is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:5-6 KJV
But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. [6] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Black and white, first is the saints. Others afterwards.
Saints rose after Jesus' resurrection - you can't argue with that -

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Saints rose after Jesus' resurrection - you can't argue with that

Were those saints resurrected in an incorruptible body with immortality?

1 Corinthians 15:22-23: "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming."

Was Jesus Christ the firstborn of the dead?

Colossians 1:18: "And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead..."

Was Jesus Christ the firstborn of the dead? Paul said yes.