Are Calvinists saved?

Nanja

So then, because Calvinism does not believe Yeshua when he clearly and emphatically states that the kingdom of Elohim does not come with physical observation of the eyes, nor ocular visual evidence, and because Calvinism also rejects the clear emphatic statement of Yeshua from within the very same statement when he says also in the above quote that the kingdom of Elohim is within us, they therefore have twisted God into a racist who hated a man named Esau for no reason. And they see Esau entirely as a literal physical man with literal physical seed line descendants: so the Calvinist says to himself that God hated Esau, "just because", for no other reason except that as Creator God has the right to hate who He made and love another whom He made, and to love or hate whom He will without reason. Again, you and your kind have made a god just like yourselves and not followed what is written of the true God in His Word. You have made for yourselves and ethnic cleanser to justify yourselves and your desires.

The post you quoted contains none else but scriptures.
You are at enmity with God and His Word, not Calvinism.

~~~~~

beloved57

Nanja
I believe that God's Love was never for any others, but exclusively for His Vessels of Mercy which Christ made Righteous by His Blood Is. 53:6, His Sheep.

Absolutely, His Love is exclusive in the Lord Jesus Christ Rom8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

If one isn't in Christ Jesus, God doesn't Love them!

Nanja

Nanja

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

So True!

Because God is Holy, so His Love is also Holy, and that's why He only has Love for His Righteous Elect. But He hates the non-elect workers of iniquity Psalm 5:5, and so should those who are in Christ. They also only love whom God Loves.

David expressed this Truth perfectly here:

Psalm 139:19-22
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

~~~~~

beloved57

So True!

Because God is Holy, so His Love is also Holy, and that's why He only has Love for His Righteous Elect. But He hates the non-elect workers of iniquity Psalm 5:5, and so should those who are in Christ. They also only love whom God Loves.

David expressed this Truth perfectly here:

Psalm 139:19-22
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

~~~~~
Amen Sister!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

reyjun moncada

my brief statement is that..there will be no Arminians in heaven...i mean all there will become calvinist even though you are an arminian here in earth..why?..because God chosen some men unto salvation 2thess.2:13..out of every kindred and nation Rev.5:9..

Robert Pate

Banned
my brief statement is that..there will be no Arminians in heaven...i mean all there will become calvinist even though you are an arminian here in earth..why?..because God chosen some men unto salvation 2thess.2:13..out of every kindred and nation Rev.5:9..

God has chosen all of humanity in his Son Jesus Christ. And then he reconciled all of them unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18,19.

This means that salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. So that now... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

God has chosen all of humanity in his Son Jesus Christ. And then he reconciled all of them unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18,19.

This means that salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. So that now... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.
False statement not found in scripture.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Zeke

So then, because Calvinism does not believe Yeshua when he clearly and emphatically states that the kingdom of Elohim does not come with physical observation of the eyes, nor ocular visual evidence, and because Calvinism also rejects the clear emphatic statement of Yeshua from within the very same statement when he says also in the above quote that the kingdom of Elohim is within us, they therefore have twisted God into a racist who hated a man named Esau for no reason. And they see Esau entirely as a literal physical man with literal physical seed line descendants: so the Calvinist says to himself that God hated Esau, "just because", for no other reason except that as Creator God has the right to hate who He made and love another whom He made, and to love or hate whom He will without reason. Again, you and your kind have made a god just like yourselves and not followed what is written of the true God in His Word. You have made for yourselves and ethnic cleanser to justify yourselves and your desires.

Good observation of a worldly concept called Calvinism, masking it self as some righteous doctrine when its pure religious pride.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nanja

Colossians 1:27 KJV -

daqq

The post you quoted contains none else but scriptures.
You are at enmity with God and His Word, not Calvinism.

~~~~~

My post just before you responded in the way that you did also was full of the Testimony of Messiah whose words you denied in your interpretation of what you posted. You thus deny the Testimony of Yeshua and are therefore without Messiah, being alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and a stranger to the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without Elohim in the world. :)

Have you never thought that maybe you yourself might have some "tares" to weed out of your own set of doctrines? Isn't that truly what this entire exercise called discipleship is really about? Who says that tares and goats are literal people? Yeshua never says so anywhere but that is rather your own literal physical minded interpretation of his words. And in addition Yeshua states that the kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-visual observation because the kingdom of Elohim is WITHIN you:

Luke 17:20-21 KJV
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Therefore every disciple has "tares" that need to be bundled for the burning; it is allegory and parable stacked with idiom and hyperbole. It is not about literal people being cast into a literal physical eternal hellfire in eternal conscious torment. The "tares" dwell in the flesh, (that is, sin, Romans 7), and we therefore have been given the will of Elohim in the Testimony of Yeshua and all the apostolic writers on how to deal with the tares and cut them off before they choke the seed of the Word out of our own hearts, (Parable of the Sower).

daqq

Good observation of a worldly concept called Calvinism, masking it self as some righteous doctrine when its pure religious pride.

:thumb: It is completely carnal thinking which is no different from most of the mainstream. The first typology of Esau was the older Cain who slew his brother. Cain was then sent away to wander in the "land of Nod" which means land of wandering, (the desert). Cain is therefore the scapegoat twin which is sent away to-for Azazel with all the sins upon his mortally wounded head. Esau is likewise called a goat by Yaakob when he says that Esau is "hairy" because the word used in that passage is sa`iyr, which is a shaggy goat, satyr, or devil in some contexts. That is the twin goat that every person must deal with by parting his or her own soul asunder so as to cut off sin from his or her own midst: it is not about a literal individual human being predestined for destruction but rather yet another allegory. Esau is the "old man" sin nature of the natural man with his worldly and fleshly mind, (Esau would sell his birthright for a bowl of soup to feed his belly because his belly is his god). Calvinists, just as most of the mainstream, therefore refuse to judge themselves from within so as to cut off the "old man" sin nature, which is the older twin Esau in typology and allegory, the firstborn nature of man which is the completely carnal minded man. Esau man is to be sent away into the desert with all the sins upon his head because an Atonement is to be made with that goat at a later time, (when he goes into destruction). However he does return before the appointed time, and most of Christianity fails to believe this also, which also comes from the Testimony of Yeshua, and when he returns from the dry-arid desert places he comes with seven other spirits more wicked then himself, (and the last state of the man is worse than the first). And who shall live when God does this? :chuckle:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What say you?
@Bright Raven

Like any collection of professing believers, some are indeed saved and some are not.

And for the record, I consider today's contemporary so-called "Arminian" saved until the evidence suggests otherwise.

Do you consider me to be a brother in the faith, BR?

AMR

Last edited:

reyjun moncada

then all men without exception will be in the kingdom of God someday? Romans 5:10 "For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life"...that is a confusing theory you have..and that verse also state that salvation is not provided to all men for if it is true then there will be no damnation happen in hell.?.
And another thing how can man do the calling without being first quicken by God spiritually.?read Psalm 80:18-19..

heir

TOL Subscriber
Contrary to what Pate and some others believe, only God knows someones heart. If our salvation was dependent only on perfect doctrine, how many would eventually be saved?
Many new and younger believers may leave this earth having little opportunity to increase their learning, while others who are arrogant and think they know it all and are quick to judge others while their own doctrine is severely lacking may wish they had spent more time looking in the mirror and the book rather than worrying about the doctrine of other people that they cannot comprehend.
Salvation is not dependent on "perfect doctrine" but trusting the Lord believing the gospel of Christ, the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV at that time to the Jew first and also to the Greek, today to all men without distinction 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV).

God's will is that all men be saved, AND to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4 KJV): IOW, salvation AND then sound doctrine through study (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV).