ARCHIVE: Open Theism part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
and perhaps we will find that we were both not completely correct! :D

No doubt. We see through a glass darkly...the most I claim is that the Open view is less problematic and on the right track than the traditional or Calvinistic view. We cannot underestimate the philosophical influences on some traditional theology.

Agape4Robin

godrulz said:
No doubt. We see through a glass darkly...the most I claim is that the Open view is less problematic and on the right track than the traditional or Calvinistic view. We cannot underestimate the philosophical influences on some traditional theology.
I am not familiar with philosophy per se......I have heard of Plato and such, but have not ever studied the works of such philosophy. I should, I have been accused of using their philosophies in my arguements.
The joke is on "them", the only thing I know about Plato is that itsa use-d to holda my spaghetti-o........... :chuckle:

ChristisKing

godrulz said:
I look forward to seeing you in heaven. You will then understand what I believe and why. :idea:

Or maybe you'll understand what Christians have been talking about for 2000 years.... :readthis:

Agape4Robin

Agape4Robin said:
I am not familiar with philosophy per se......I have heard of Plato and such, but have not ever studied the works of such philosophy. I should, I have been accused of using their philosophies in my arguements.
The joke is on "them", the only thing I know about Plato is that itsa use-d to holda my spaghetti-o........... :chuckle:
Come on guys....this is my feeble attempt at humor.......some recognition, please.... :help:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
Come on guys....this is my feeble attempt at humor.......some recognition, please.... :help:

Ok, that was pretty funny. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.