ARCHIVE: My niece is gay and I love her for it. So does God.

Jesus Lives!

Originally posted by wickwoman
If AIDS is God's wrath on homosexuals, it is also his wrath on hemopheliac children.

Adult onset Diabetes is God's wrath on fat people.

Poison ivy and ants are God's wrath on those who sit in grass.

Alzeheimer's disease and death are God's wrath against old people.

Flu is God's wrath on the rest of us.

Ronald Reagan did more to spread "evil" during his "reign" by denying the AIDS crisis during a critical time and spouting such rubbish as found in the "logic" of statements such as is found above.

By the way, a husband can contract an infection without contacting any other person and transmit it to his wife. Maybe your God just doesn't like any kind of sex.

Who said anything about God's wrath? If God's wrath was shown then no one would be saved. God is merciful and longsuffering and wishes no one would perish. Did He not come down from heaven and all His glory to be as a man suffer, mocked, and killed for you? So that you could have eternal life? But those who laugh in His face and love evil more than Him will subject themselves to the wrath that He die in your place for you to escape. But if you love evil and thats what you want then He will give it to you. But my friend I don't believe you know what it is you are chooseing.

Do you think that if you have the knoweldge not to play with ants because they will hurt you and you do it anyway then whose fault would it be? Same with posion ivy. All these illnesses come from man kind because of sin. And if you continue in such sin then you will get burned. And you can not point the finger at anyone else. SO IN THE END IT IS YOUR CHOICE. CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY IN WHOM YOU WILL SERVE.

wickwoman

Originally posted by Living4Him
Who said anything about God's wrath? If God's wrath was shown then no one would be saved. God is merciful and longsuffering and wishes no one would perish. Did He not come down from heaven and all His glory to be as a man suffer, mocked, and killed for you? So that you could have eternal life? But those who laugh in His face and love evil more than Him will subject themselves to the wrath that He die in your place for you to escape. But if you love evil and thats what you want then He will give it to you. But my friend I don't believe you know what it is you are chooseing.

Do you think that if you have the knoweldge not to play with ants because they will hurt you and you do it anyway then whose fault would it be? Same with posion ivy. All these illnesses come from man kind because of sin. And if you continue in such sin then you will get burned. And you can not point the finger at anyone else. SO IN THE END IT IS YOUR CHOICE. CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY IN WHOM YOU WILL SERVE.

What did the hemopheliac children do to p*** God off?

Jesus Lives!

What did the hemopheliac children do to p*** God off?

Why would you believe God would cause this on children?

This is what I found on a website about it:

Hemophilia A is an inherited disease. It is a sex-linked disorder, meaning that it is passed along on a chromosome that plays a role in determining a child's sex.1

This is also the case for hemophilia B. As you see it is inherited. It is a disease that is passed down. And there is a big difference when someone gets a disease from their action and someone who gets it because of someone else's action. There are penty of disease's and illnesses that people get and it has nothing to do with what they have done. You cannot put that in the same cat. as disease's that one could prevent because of their sexual lifestyle. All that does is take the responsiblity off of the person who is living a lifestyle that puts them in danger of getting a disease.
So do you think it is ok to practice the homosexual life style because people get disease's all the time without it being a result of their actions?

aquamulier

Hey Freak:wave:... I'm doing quite well. Moved in with my girlfriend, Dizziely...We're engaged. Getting married after I graduate from college. Never been happier...life is good.:D

taoist

wickwoman;
Poison ivy and ants are God's wrath on those who sit in grass.

taoist;
*Bursting out laughing*

Sheesh, don't tell me you grew up just "sitting" on the grass, now didja?

aquamulier;
Getting married after I graduate from college.

taoist;
Aww, c'mon, Aqua, after the gang got together and bought you the warmup jacket with that big scarlet A and everything? Talk about a party pooper.

aquamulier

taoist;
Aww, c'mon, Aqua, after the gang got together and bought you the warmup jacket with that big scarlet A and everything? Talk about a party pooper.

Yeah, gee, I almost feel bad...Ah, well, at least they'll have someone to blame the "corruption of the American Family" on. That IS my lesbian agenda you know...

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by aquamulier
Hey Freak:wave:... I'm doing quite well. Moved in with my girlfriend, Dizziely...We're engaged. Getting married after I graduate from college. Never been happier...life is good.:D

:vomit:

wickwoman

Why would you believe God would cause this on children?

This is what I found on a website about it:

Hemophilia A is an inherited disease. It is a sex-linked disorder, meaning that it is passed along on a chromosome that plays a role in determining a child's sex.1

This is also the case for hemophilia B. As you see it is inherited. It is a disease that is passed down. And there is a big difference when someone gets a disease from their action and someone who gets it because of someone else's action. There are penty of disease's and illnesses that people get and it has nothing to do with what they have done. You cannot put that in the same cat. as disease's that one could prevent because of their sexual lifestyle. All that does is take the responsiblity off of the person who is living a lifestyle that puts them in danger of getting a disease.
So do you think it is ok to practice the homosexual life style because people get disease's all the time without it being a result of their actions?

Hello . . . . hemopheliacs get AIDS.

wickwoman

How?

They contracted AID early in the crisis from contaminated blood. Children are often born with AIDs due to their mother having it. If you want to travel the disease/evil road, I can go on forever. I wouldn't go there if I were you. It's silly. Disease is a fact of life, it has nothing to do with God or the imaginary creature you call Satan.

A lesbian woman who has sex only with other women who do not have sex with men has virtually NO chance of getting AIDS through homosexual sex, by the way.

PureX

If AIDS is God's punishment for homosexuality, then condoms must be more powerful than God, because homosexuals who use condoms don't get AIDS.

Jesus Lives!

They contracted AID early in the crisis from contaminated blood. Children are often born with AIDs due to their mother having it. If you want to travel the disease/evil road, I can go on forever. I wouldn't go there if I were you. It's silly. Disease is a fact of life, it has nothing to do with God or the imaginary creature you call Satan.

A lesbian woman who has sex only with other women who do not have sex with men has virtually NO chance of getting AIDS through homosexual sex, by the way.

I pray the Lord grants you mercy and bring you to the truth one day. But it is your choice. He is calling out to you with such a great cloud of witnesses. My friend hear His loving call to your heart. Don't reject His love forever. He died for you and rose again and He is alive forever more. He does not condenm you but wants you to come to Him that your soul may have rest. He will cleanse you and make you as white as show. If I could express the love I have found in this person Jesus in words I wouldn't have enough paper. Come to Him and find this love for yourself. I pray.

Mr. 5020

Originally posted by PureX
If AIDS is God's punishment for homosexuality, then condoms must be more powerful than God, because homosexuals who use condoms don't get AIDS.
Sometimes.

Freak

Originally posted by aquamulier
Aqua, nice to see you. Getting married to your girlfriend? :confused: Were you aware marriage is for a man and a woman, not for woman and woman?

Mr. 5020

Originally posted by Freak
Aqua, nice to see you. Getting married to your girlfriend? :confused: Were you aware marriage is for a man and a woman, not for woman and woman?
Oh no, now you've done it.

ShadowMaid

Aqua,
You may be happy now, but you won't be forever, unless you repent. There is no doubt that you have made the wrong choice in life, you WILL go to hell, and you will NOT be happy there. I hope you know what hell is, the place where you will be tortured for the rest of eternity?

Anyways, I hope (as do lots of us) you will listen to the wise here. They could help you, but the ultimate choice is yours.

Last edited: