ARCHIVE: My niece is gay and I love her for it. So does God.

Sozo

Originally posted by wickwoman
Dear Sozo:

I'm sorry your world is so frightening and meaningless. If those things happen and there is no meaning is it not even more terrible? Those things are terrible, but they are not meaningless and futile. The only hope we have is that in the end "all things will work together for good." By the way, that's in your Bible.

So, besides the fact that I have proven your entire belief system is a fraud, and perpetuating, without the possibilty of "all things working together for good", you are going to wallow in it anyway?

What a clever person you are :rolleyes:

wickwoman

Dear Sozo:

Your belief system is that that abused child who grows up to be a homosexual will go to an eternal and everlasting Hell. Sounds a little screwed up to me.

We digress. Does anyone have anything that is actually on the subject of homosexuals and God's love. I believe we've slung enough mud to last a lifetime.

okinrus

to prove that, you need to prove demons actually exist. Good luck.
Demons can attack faith itself.
I have seen a women speak to me...
I'm insane but that's only because of them.

If there was proof of demons
there would be proof of God. It is not in there best interest
to show themself.

And why is that? Define a "normal marriage." "Normal" according to whom? According to straights? According to Americans? According to Christians? According to Hindus? According to Chinese?
A normal marriage is one between man and wife. Producing
children and raising them together. Most culture have this
same definition of marriage.

Freak

Dear Sozo:

Your belief system is that that abused child who grows up to be a homosexual will go to an eternal and everlasting Hell. Sounds a little screwed up to me.

We digress. Does anyone have anything that is actually on the subject of homosexuals and God's love. I believe we've slung enough mud to last a lifetime.

Wickwoman--

We told you God loves homosexuals as He loves you but if you do not repent you will end up in eternal hell with all those who indulge bestality, necrophila, homsoexuality, and all other sexual perverse activity (that you refuse to call evil). God forgives, yes! But there must be repentance!

Woe to those who called evil good and good evil.

By the way, Hinduism is so wicked it offers no personal relationship with a loving God but rather hideous submission to bloodthirsty demon gods like Kali.

Last edited:

Sozo

Dear Sozo:

That is not what I believe. I do not believe that people go to hell for being homosexuals. If people go to hell, it will be because of unbelief in Christ.

Those who remain separated from the life of God, are guilty of an abundance of different sins, and the only solution is justification, redemption, and salvation through the life that God gives to those who are willing to recognize that they are sinners, and turn to Christ. You are seeking to justify sin, as though it is perfectly appropriate.

Freak

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

wickwoman

Originally posted by Freak

Wickwoman--

We told you God loves homosexuals as He loves you but if you do not repent you will end up in eternal hell with all those who indulge bestality, necrophila, homsoexuality, and all other sexual perverse activity (that you refuse to call evil). God forgives, yes! But there must be repentance!

Woe to those who called evil good and good evil.

By the way, Hinduism is so wicked it offers no personal relationship with a loving God but rather hideous submission to bloodthirsty demon gods like Kali.

Dear Freak:

What exactly is a "demon god?" Are you a pagan? Funny, I was thinking you only believed in one God.

wickwoman

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

Thanks for sharing who would be in your imaginary hell. You forgot the homophobes, hypocrits, gossips, litter bugs, tree haters, animal haters, slave drivers, autocrats, "evil" dictators, male cheauvinist pigs, bigots, and KKK members. They would all be in my "imaginary" hell. Thank goodness I'm not God. Thank goodness you're not either.

Z Man

Everyone's a sinner....

Everyone's a sinner....

Ummm, just a reminder to all those holier-than-thou Christians in here, the sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, homophobes, hypocrits, gossips, litter bugs, tree haters, animal haters, slave drivers, autocrats, "evil dictators, male cheauvinist pigs, bigots, and KKK members will also be in heaven.

Freak

Dear Freak:

What exactly is a "demon god?" Are you a pagan? Funny, I was thinking you only believed in one God.

A demon god is those deities you have respect for-like Kali & Shiva.

These are examples of so-called gods who in reality are demons.

Last edited:

Freak

Re: Everyone's a sinner....

Re: Everyone's a sinner....

Originally posted by Z Man
Ummm, just a reminder to all those holier-than-thou Christians in here, the sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, homophobes, hypocrits, gossips, litter bugs, tree haters, animal haters, slave drivers, autocrats, "evil dictators, male cheauvinist pigs, bigots, and KKK members will also be in heaven.

ZMan re-read the apostle Paul's declaration.

If someone practices those sins they do not possess true life in Christ.

Freak

Thanks for sharing who would be in your imaginary hell. You forgot the homophobes, hypocrits, gossips, litter bugs, tree haters, animal haters, slave drivers, autocrats, "evil" dictators, male cheauvinist pigs, bigots, and KKK members. They would all be in my "imaginary" hell. Thank goodness I'm not God. Thank goodness you're not either.

Wickwoman--you forgot the Jay Bartlett's too. They belong in hell. But because of God's great love and mercy He rescued me. He can rescue you too.

Freak

Originally posted by Zakath
Unless they repent and get a free ticket to heaven sometime before they die... :rolleyes:

Zakath, perhaps one day you will bow your heart before Jesus. Just perhaps...

Sozo

Re: Re: Everyone's a sinner....

Re: Re: Everyone's a sinner....

ZMan re-read the apostle Paul's declaration.

If someone practices those sins they do not possess true life in Christ.

"Those" who practice those things can only be "those" who are under the Law. Those in Christ, are free from the Law and free from sin.

Zakath

Resident Atheist

Zakath, perhaps one day you will bow your heart before Jesus. Just perhaps...

Nice diversion from my point, Jay. All those people on that list get a free pass if they repent (according to your religion).

Regarding my "conversion", don't hold your breath, Jay. You haven't even convincingly demonstrated the existence of the supernatural, let alone convinced me that your version of one of the world's religions is the correct one...

wickwoman

A demon god is those deities you have respect for-like Kali & Shiva.

These are examples of so-called gods who in reality are demons.

Freak Says: You believe in a demon God.

Wickwoman Says: What is a demon God?

Freak Says: A demon God is who you believe in.

The above discussion is an excellent example of circular reasoning. In other words. Nothing was said that had any meaning. A question was posed, it was not answered.

calvinistkid

Dear Calvinistkid:

You're right I shouldn't be angry at Freak for telling me I'm wicked and going to Hell. I should thank him. Thank you Freak for doing me the huge favor of telling me I'm damned. You know, you don't find friends like that often. As a matter of fact, as the old saying goes, "with friends like that, who needs enemies." And, if Freak hadn't told me, how would I have known? Oh, the 21 years I spent listening to red faced, screaming preachers I'm sure wasn't enough to convince me. It was the "loving" voice of Freak that really pushed me over the edge this time!

Wickwoman, you completely missed my point. My point was that Freak's statements were completely consistent with Christian belief, and therefore your statement "and you call yourself a Christian" is thus invalid.

As far as him telling you that you are damned (I think I missed the post where he used those exact words, but whatever), you SHOULD thank him for it, regardless of whether he is right or not. If I (or Freak) see someone in imanent physical danger, I do everything in my power to warn them. In the same way, if I see them in spiritual danger, I do everything I can to allert them of their condition. Now what if someone was walking down the street, thought they saw someone pulling a gun on you, yelled out a warning, and then discovered that they had made a mistake and that there was no danger. Would you get angry at that person? Probably not. You would probably thank them for their concern. Why should it be any different with spiritual danger? I have been told by people many times that I am going to hell because I don't agree with them. As hard as it may be sometimes, I have to understand that they honestly think I am in danger, and are doing their best to try to help me.

Freak

Re: Re: Re: Everyone's a sinner....

Re: Re: Re: Everyone's a sinner....

Originally posted by Sozo

"Those" who practice those things can only be "those" who are under the Law. Those in Christ, are free from the Law and free from sin.

Exactly my point. Those who delve into this kind of evil do not know Jesus Christ.

Freak

Freak Says: You believe in a demon God.

Wickwoman Says: What is a demon God?

Freak Says: A demon God is who you believe in.

The above discussion is an excellent example of circular reasoning. In other words. Nothing was said that had any meaning. A question was posed, it was not answered.

I gave you the answer but you refused to read.

I said Kali & Shiva are two examples of a demon god.