ARCHIVE: Fool is only fooling himself

Shalom

fool said:
Shalom, I will stand with outside those doors and try to save those babies, will you stand with me?

Yes I would like to attend a protest sometime. I really admire Jo Scott and Bob Enyart for their fight for the lives of many unborn children. This is how I first discovered Bob and really came to listening to him. He has a big heart for the unborn children.

But ....if you are talking about the babies killed by Joshuas army as commanded by God. No I would not stand with you and go against Gods commandment.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Shalom said:
Ahhhh jeeez ...

Shimei is being sarcastic to me. I thought fool really was a anti-abortion picketer and I was getting picked on.....

DUH!!! :duh: Sorry Shimei now I feel like a real dork!!!

No no, that is ok. :) I just thought it was interesting that fool is suddenly pro-life and had all this concern for babies. If he always was pro-life I didn't know it.

fool

Hall of Fame
Shalom said:
Yes I would like to attend a protest sometime. I really admire Jo Scott and Bob Enyart for their fight for the lives of many unborn children. This is how I first discovered Bob and really came to listening to him. He has a big heart for the unborn children.

But ....if you are talking about the babies killed by Joshuas army as commanded by God. No I would not stand with you and go against Gods commandment.
Well, were half way there.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
When I meet young people who are questioning if they should have an abortion I always tell them no. "that's your son in there"
Cool. Good for you!

fool said:
No, I don't picket, I should. If you want to deride me because of that then go ahead, I deserve it.

If you ever did picket, you would be the first atheist that I know of to do so.

Do you believe abortion is absolutely wrong?

fool

Hall of Fame
Shimei said:
No no, that is ok. :) I just thought it was interesting that fool is suddenly pro-life and had all this concern for babies. If he always was pro-life I didn't know it.
I have children! Of course I'm pro life! Maybe as someone who's held a child in their arms you can understand why I take issue with someone that would drive a sword into that little package.

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
fool, are you a moral relativist?
Unbann Allsmilies and I'll answer you.
Or, don't, and then I'll only answer you in a live radio throw down where we each get equal mic. time. (That way you can't say I started something on your site I wasen't willing to finish)

fool

Hall of Fame
Shalom said:
roooooock livin on a prayer....Is that Bon Jovi or Def Leopard?:chuckle:

Why wont you answer Knights question?
Bon Jovi, he did an acoustic for the 9-11 fund raiser that made me weep.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
Unbann Allsmilies and I'll answer you.
Or, don't, and then I'll only answer you in a live radio throw down where we each get equal mic. time. (That way you can't say I started something on your site I wasen't willing to finish)
Why can't you answer the question?

What is it that you are hiding? :think:

allsmilies and Granite are going to lose all respect for you if you don't hold down the fort! Come on brother tell us where you sit before you tell us where you stand.

If you give me a YES or NO answer to that question I will unban allsmilies, do we have a deal?

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Nope, because the word "murder" describes the circumstance in a specific enough way for us to make that determination.

Whereas the word "killing" does not.
Okay.

GuySmiley

fool said:
where we each get equal mic. time. (That way you can't say I started something on your site I wasen't willing to finish)
I haven't heard you complain about it fool, but others have complained on your behalf: Do you think Bob Enyart wouldn't let you speak enough during Part 4? If not, why at the end did you ask to open up to callers? It seemed as if you pretty much said what you wanted and were done, if not, why go to callers? If so, maybe people can quit complaining on your behalf. But when it was revealed that you would be against God taking righteous people to heaven without consulting them first, I think the conversation reached an impass.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lucky said:
That's why fool didn't call Bob's show and ask him.... "Is it OK for me to murder a baby with a sword".

The word "murder" would have given a specificity to the statement that fool couldn't have twisted.

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Why can't you answer the question?

What is it that you are hiding? :think:

allsmilies and Granite are going to lose all respect for you if you don't hold down the fort! Come on brother tell us where you sit before you tell us where you stand.

If you give me a YES or NO answer to that question I will unban allsmilies, do we have a deal?

Yes we have a deal.
No, I'm not a relativist.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Do you hear that Granite? Did you catch that allsmilies?

OK, fool give me an example of something that is absolutely wrong.

I'd consider myself a relativist on most issues as it is, so I don't see how this is going to make me lose respect for fool in any way.

allsmiles

Knight said:
Do you hear that Granite? Did you catch that allsmilies?

i did and i have no problem with that.

consider my tail between my legs, i'm going to go lick my wounds now.

fool,

:bow:

thank you :)

Granite

Hall of Fame
allsmiles said:
i did and i have no problem with that.

consider my tail between my legs, i'm going to go lick my wounds now.

fool,

:bow:

thank you :)

:shocked:

WHAT THE DEUCE?!?!