ARCHIVE: Fool is only fooling himself

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lucky said:
IOW, I disagree with Knight when he says

What is determined in light of the specific circumstance is what action is actually taking place. For example, if the action is murder, it's absolutely wrong.
Isn't that just another way of saying the exact same thing? :think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
allsmiles said:
NONE OF YOU WUSSIES WOULD BEHEAD IT NO MATTER WHO TOLD YOU TO DO IT.
OK.. that will be enough out of you.

Go find another website to act like a retard on. :wave2:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Shalom said:
Oh please :rolleyes: another example of a weak argument backed up by a strong label. You hate Christians and God much more then you really care about the "slaughtered butchered babies."

No, it turns out fool is a pro-lifer and has done much for the cause of preventing the murder of unborn babies. He pickets in front of Planned Parenthood at least once a week... :rolleyes:

Shalom

allsmiles said:
i don't hate christians, i pity them, i don't hate your god just as you do not hate Zeus.

i don't believe the babies were actually slaughtered by Joshua as i believe the story is fiction.

nice dodge, i'll have to remember that you chose to lie about me rather than answer my challenge.

i'll try again.

you have a sword in your hand, a baby on a chopping block, and Jesus right behind you telling you cut the baby's head off.

are you smiling when you bring the sword down? are you trembling with fear of your deity, or trembling because of the horror of slaughtering a naked, crying baby who is hungry and frightened because you just finished killing it's mother?

First....

You do hate God. You do hate Christians. Your wrong about me I hate all false gods so therefore I do hate Zeus. On the other hand I dont hate you, actually I like you...or at least especially picking on you. :box: :chuckle:

The fact that you present your question in such a way tells me that you have a weak point. What you want me to say is Yes I would love to butcher a baby. I would start at the toes and go up inch by inch. Then I would go eat lunch and let them bleed and then come back and slowly finish. HOOO HOOOO HHOO HOO HAAW HAAW HAAW HAAW * my best evil laugh*

But of course you know I wont say that, and when I say I wouldnt love the task yet I would do it to be obeidient to my God if I was in the army of Joshua. But that answer cant be accepted for some reason....so it will go in a circle you will call me whatever new most disgusting thing you can thnk of and I will defend myself and so on and so forth. But it never goes past that for anyone on either side. :yawn: Do you see the patteren forming in the argument?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Granite said:
Einsatzgruppen, pure and simple.

The important point that has been made is that Knight, Enyart, and the rest are purely moral relativists, which is an ironic turn of events to say the least.
:rotfl: you are just as dumb as fool!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
kmoney said:
Not sure why that called for a ban.....:nono:
"NONE OF YOU WUSSIES WOULD BEHEAD IT NO MATTER WHO TOLD YOU TO DO IT."

I can only put up with so much stupid. You are free to disagree. :)

I am of course much less flexible after 100 (or so) similar episodes.

fool

Hall of Fame
Shimei said:
No, it turns out fool is a pro-lifer and has done much for the cause of preventing the murder of unborn babies. He pickets in front of Planned Parenthood at least once a week... :rolleyes:
When I meet young people who are questioning if they should have an abortion I always tell them no. "that's your son in there" (I usually deal with the man in the situation.)
No, I don't picket, I should. If you want to deride me because of that then go ahead, I deserve it.

Shalom

Ahhhh jeeez ...

Shimei is being sarcastic to me. I thought fool really was a anti-abortion picketer and I was getting picked on.....

DUH!!! :duh: Sorry Shimei now I feel like a real dork!!!

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
fool, are you a moral relativist?
Seeing as how the red rash has broken out and catching it would mean I could no longer press my case I'll decline to engage untill you cool off. If you really want an answer to your question I would listen to my 7 appearences on BEL or read some of my 3700+ posts.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
"NONE OF YOU WUSSIES WOULD BEHEAD IT NO MATTER WHO TOLD YOU TO DO IT."

I can only put up with so much stupid. You are free to disagree. :)

I am of course much less flexible after 100 (or so) similar episodes.
Thanks for granting me the privilege of disagreeing. :up:

It just seems like most of allsmiles posts are mocked instead of refuted. If they are so stupid you'd think it would be pretty easy to do so.....but maybe that's just me.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
Seeing as how the red rash has broken out and catching it would mean I could no longer press my case I'll decline to engage untill you cool off. If you really want an answer to your question I would listen to my 7 appearences on BEL or read some of my 3700+ posts.
Just answer the question.

That's reasonable at this point don't ya think?

I am not going to ban anyone for simply stating their opinion. I only ban idiots who have a history of saying moronic and offensive things that distract from good conversations.

fool

Hall of Fame
Shalom said:
Ahhhh jeeez ...

Shimei is being sarcastic to me. I thought fool really was a anti-abortion picketer and I was getting picked on.....

DUH!!! :duh: Sorry Shimei now I feel like a real dork!!!
Shalom, I will stand with outside those doors and try to save those babies, will you stand with me?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
kmoney said:
Thanks for granting me the privilege of disagreeing. :up:

It just seems like most of allsmiles posts are mocked instead of refuted. If they are so stupid you'd think it would be pretty easy to do so.....but maybe that's just me.
You may enjoy moronic offensive posts. Viva la difference!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lucky said:
Would you say murder is wrong "depending on the circumstance"?
Nope, because the word "murder" describes the circumstance in a specific enough way for us to make that determination.

Whereas the word "killing" does not.