Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It was actually the quote about a man looking at a woman with lust and being guilty of adultery.
And all he did to be guilty was what, again? I'll wait while you continue to not process a fairly simple and obvious truth.

And it did not "fall on the heels of glory missing inferences."
It absolutely did.

Unfortunately for Town, in his rush to attack me, he made a fool of himself.
What's the weather like in gloryworld? And do the plants sing?

He is very good at doing that....just as he did when he kept insisting he had done NOTHING wrong when he left his wallet sitting on the restaurant table.
I didn't, in the hypothetical. So you'll be clear, that's not something that actually happened. :plain: If you steal the pie cooling in your neighbor's window the blame is yours.

Adorable though.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Mods everywhere dislike trolls for good reason. They disrupt conversations and stress people out. Pregnant people count twice in the realm of stress, like it or not. But you don't see babies as real people, right? That's why you care so little about abortion, right?

Where you got that from about me and abortion, I have no idea.

And, here's some facts:
A woman is twice as likely to develop stress than a man in a given circumstance. The reason why the majority of people taking medleys of anti-depressants and anxiety medicine being female actually has little to do with stress and more so because they are simply women.

Why don't you swallow that pill, and take some accountability- I'm not responsible for your stress levels, and you might want to pay attention- the people behind you are just as trollish as anyone.

Somebody is pregnant, somebody has post traumatic stress, anon anon.. PLEASE. That's just rank manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.