Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

do you think rapists should be punished?

There are adequate laws in place.
I'd like to see you punished for the damage that you do by deliberately twisting the facts so as to malign and libel others.
You are demon possessed and nothing good comes out of your mouth.
May the good Lord protect us from you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To tell you the truth I didn't know who it was!
And I don't care!
I do care about the dreadful things he has said in this incarnation.
Obviously no growth has occurred.

THAT is the problem. It would have been much to stay away from such a despicable stand and actually show that he has grown as a character.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Can't link this because he's on ignore, but I saw it in Bybee's quote and while I'm not interested in having a conversation with him, I do want to respond. So I copied and pasted from the reflection.
Originally Posted by ok doser View Post
and if you had continued missing it, the world would have been a better place
I don't think the world is a better place when dishonesty goes unchallenged. I can understand why you would though.

but, no, you just must have the last word in your insane effort to demolish a woman who you once counted as a friend
I gave her the last word, stepped away from the thread and she kept at it, so I decided not to consent by silence.

Anyway, it's not insane to answer a series of false charges and if she's demolished it's by her own hand, as I noted prior.

oh well, at least you'll get a few pithy quotes to paste up on your mommy's refrigerator
The refrigerator you can't stay away from?

Anyone who wants an insight on my stalker take a look at who has posted there. Or, better yet, look in my new Observations thread. Then go look at his copycat thread or mostly any of his threads and let me know what you find and don't. It will be illuminating, I promise.

is it any wonder so many people dislike you?
People who have to sneak back into the joint time after time because of impulse control issues? Gee, that's just awful. :rolleyes:

All this time here and you still don't know. :think: Astonishing.

glorydaz

Yes, you did. And I don't agree with any of what you said. Like glorydaze, you lack the sophistication in the English language to understand the contagions between a reasonably foreseeable consequence and a deserved punishment.

Ah, that good old "sophistication in the English language" ploy.

You seem to lack the spiritual understanding that reaping and sowing covers results of every kind....foreseeable consequences, unforeseeable consequences, and rewards both good and bad. When you attempt to put limits on how words are used and understood, you show an ignorance of the English language, so I'm not surprised you "don't agree". We just went beyond your understanding....which doesn't seem to be that difficult to do. :)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Can't link this because he's on ignore, but I saw it in Bybee's quote and while

I'm not interested in having a conversation with him,

I do want to respond. So I copied and pasted from the reflection.

I don't think the world is a better place when dishonesty goes unchallenged. I can understand why your would though.

I gave her the last word, stepped away from the thread and she kept at it, so I decided not to consent by silence.

Anyway, it's not insane to answer a series of false charges and if she's demolished it's by her own hand, as I noted prior.

The refrigerator you can't stay away from?

Anyone who wants an insight on my stalker take a look at who has posted there. Or, better yet, look in my new Observations thread. Then go look at his copycat thread or mostly any of his threads and let me know what you find and don't. It will be illuminating, I promise.

People who have to sneak back into the joint time after time because of impulse control issues? Gee, that's just awful. :rolleyes:

All this time here and you still don't know. :think: Astonishing.

and the girlyman managed to keep me on ignore for a whole thirteen days!

who had thirteen days?

step up and claim your prize! :banana:

:mock:town, the "man" with zero self control

Last edited:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Ah, that good old "sophistication in the English language" ploy.

You seem to lack the spiritual understanding that reaping and sowing covers results of every kind....foreseeable consequences, unforeseeable consequences, and rewards both good and bad. When you attempt to put limits on how words are used and understood, you show an ignorance of the English language, so I'm not surprised you "don't agree". We just went beyond your understanding....which doesn't seem to be that difficult to do. :)

So it is your position that God, who sent His Son to die for our sins and redeem us to eternal life with His Father, actively wants a woman to raped. God wants a man to commit a terrible sin to punish a woman for doing something that is not recognized as a sin in the Bible. Pathetic.

Words have meaning, both direct and contagions. Saying a woman deserves to raped is not the same thing as saying that if you do this then you may suffer the following consequences.

1PeaceMaker

Valid point. His previous standard for a woman was someone young and hot. Some men would see strippers as "young and hot".

Even though I see that as superficial, his current posts are inconsistent with what he posted in previous threads.

Burn.

But you should be fair enough to admit that while he did approve of finding a "young" (to him, 30s) and "hot" woman for a chance at fatherhood, he did also claim to have other standards that I had the impression were more important to him. Like godliness/good character.

I don't think he was looking for a woman with a particular dress code, though, and I thought that this open-mindedness made him seem like a deeper person...

glorydaz

So it is your position that God, who sent His Son to die for our sins and redeem us to eternal life with His Father, actively wants a woman to raped.

God allows those who do wrong to suffer in this life for His own purposes.
That they will see the results of evil and turn to Him for His mercy and Grace, is one of those purposes.

God wants a man to commit a terrible sin to punish a woman for doing something that is not recognized as a sin in the Bible. Pathetic.

God allows evil men to do evil things in this life. Are you saying He wants men to do evil things? I'm certainly not.

Stripping is most certainly a lewd and immoral act. If you don't know that then I'm not surprised you don't believe a stripper deserves to reap the rewards of her bad behavior. You mock God by saying He sees nothing wrong with a woman stripping.

Words have meaning, both direct and contagions. Saying a woman deserves to raped is not the same thing as saying that if you do this then you may suffer the following consequences.

The word "consequences" carries with it "as a result of" something that is done. If something is a result of something that is done it's deserved. Please stop pretending like you are sophisticated in the use of the English language. It's not working out to be a good strategy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.