Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

genuineoriginal

I'm sure somehow, ok doser, will say something brilliant to you , genuineoriginal, such as his wife raped him and he raped his wife, and both were so thrilled they kept on raping each other.

That would be impossible under the common law definition of rape that existed for many centuries until it was changed by feminists in the early 1970s.

Here is the proper definition of rape:
"A carnal knowledge of a woman not one's wife by force or against her will."

lifeisgood

That would be impossible under the common law definition of rape that existed for many centuries until it was changed by feminists in the early 1970s.

He is using the new DOJ definition to what happened between him and his wife around 20 years ago.

Here is the proper definition of rape:
"A carnal knowledge of a woman not one's wife by force or against her will."

So, you are also of the opinion that a husband cannot rape a wife. Got it.

glorydaz

Suffering is a consequence of life regardless of sin. Even the most righteous and sinless suffer consequences of living. You seem hell bent on folks getting their deserved punishments, almost wishing for it and taking glee. Then you justify your responses with select Bible verses, which btw, i can do too, even Proverbs no less.

People do no wrong in life and still suffer things reserved for sinners, bad people do bad things and never pay. This thread wasn't started as a Bible debate, it's about people claiming that others deserve being raped.

What I find interesting is that you think I would discuss this or any other topic without bringing the Bible into it. I realize you compartmentalize your own life....according to the world and according to your persona on here as a "Christian", but true believers include the Bible in every aspect of their life.

I affirmed, confirmed, and learned quite a bit about you from these rape threads.

Matthew 7:1-2 KJV - John 7:24 KJV -

Yes, you did, and now you're trying to claim those ideas as your own. I'm the one who went into details about suffering that came upon the innocent as well as the guilty. And I explained how God uses all suffering for His own purposes. You're wrong to claim people don't reap what they sow in this life....some reap death before they ever come to believe. It's presumptuous of you to think that because you don't see people reaping what they have sown that they aren't doing some reaping.

And, I am using "righteous judgment", calling evil what is is, and I am also judging all things, as I'm supposed, to regardless of how you, a natural man, would love for me not to.

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.​

glorydaz

The obsessive need to always want to talk about it has become a bad joke. Women aren't the center of the universe, though that's very much what most of them presume.

This is true. And you notice that the focus of rape is always on women (unless Bybee starts going on about dead bodies), but the number of children being raped every day is greater than could ever be reported. Children in the foster system alone ....children being raped and tortured. Children caged in attics. Where is that outrage?

lifeisgood

This is true. And you notice that the focus of rape is always on women (unless Bybee starts going on about dead bodies), but the number of children being raped every day is greater than could ever be reported. Children in the foster system alone ....children being raped and tortured. Children caged in attics. Where is that outrage?

Start a new thread and you'll see, if you haven't seen it yet.

truthjourney

I was in foster care for ten years so what is it that you think I don't already know about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.