Anti-Christ Spirit of Spiritual Death Exposed

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I hope you'll understand that this OP is a scriptural Hydrogen Bomb, infused with the Atomic Power of 10 SSBN Submarines that launched all of their birds, simultaneously.

I also hope that you understand I'm a dude and my wife is precious to me, so your nasty girl comment can bask in the shockwave of scripture that has efficiently turned your arguments into nuclear ash. Until you dismember the OP line by line and answer to scripture as it naturally flows... I'll simply talk polite trash towards your posts that remain void of TRUTH about THE TRUTH.

- Evil.Eye.<(I)>

So in other words, you do not know who actually said, "Destroy this Temple and in three days I will raise it up." Or else you are to afraid to answer it, as your answer would prove that everything you believe in is just so much rubbish that was taught by the worthless shepherd that God raised up after he was paid the majestic wage of thirty pieces of silver.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So in other words, you do not know who actually said, "Destroy this Temple and in three days I will raise it up." Or else you are to afraid to answer it, as your answer would prove that everything you believe in is just so much rubbish that was taught by the worthless shepherd that God raised up after he was paid the majestic wage of thirty pieces of silver.

So in other words, you are so Spiritually deaf and blind that you can't understand a word about the WORD that this OP glorifies?

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... aka S-Word ... or at least a theological cousin... YOUR CARNAL WORKS THAT YOU THINK WILL SAVE YOU... Those are the kiss of Judas and the 30 pieces of Silver that your tongue betrays Him with, every time it falsely testifies against the 3 that testify of THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE!

S-word

BANNED
Banned
So in other words, you are so Spiritually deaf and blind that you can't understand a word about the WORD that this OP glorifies?

Who was it who said; "Destroy this Temple (The body of the man Jesus) and in three days I will raise it up?"

GNB Catholic Study Edition Acts 17: 30-31; 30 God has overlooked the times when people did not know him, but now he commands all of them everywhere to turn away from their evil ways. 31 For he has fixed a day in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death!”

Last edited:

daqq

I'm not going to be fake towards you. You have claimed your quoted words. But this thread isn't about you. It's not even a plea to you to get doctrine right. It's a plea to others to understand the level of hatred that is out there for us who "dare" to believe that God Died, was Buried and Ressurected for the sake of His Love for us and the "inheritance" of His "Only Begotten Son". John 3:16f

You are welcome to share your opinion here. This OP is my acceptance of two verses that I sorrowfully understand and a call to unity with all that understand.

For all that walk the path of the Anti-Christ Spirit... I understand 1 Co. 5:5 and Mt. 10:14.

For all of my Brothers and Sisters "in" Christ Jesus... I emphasize 1 Co. 1:13. Without our "Sinless, In the Flesh, Man-God, born a lowly birth of the Virgin Mary", Who died that we might simply believe to have Eternal life, and Rose on the third day to prove that His Spiritual and Bodily check Cleared the bank of YHWH's Salvation... we would be without hope.

This OP is not for you old friend. I will edit in a link to a thread you should read many times over... before you Spiritually hurt yourself any worse...

This thread is a wise thread from a wise friend who humbles them self before Jesus Christ and speaks from scripture, even when it hurts or makes his words and opinions seem unpopular...

@musterion 's LINK TO Why-every-preacher-of-every-false-gospel-is-accursed

@musterion , @Grosnick Marowbe , @john w. ... they can't tell Jesus that they weren't warned!

It might be a little different if you had not said that I, through my words, am the very reason for you posting this thread. But you did indeed quote my words from a post elsewhere, even though you deleted my name from the post, (am I not supposed to remember my own words?), and then you proceeded in your OP to call the author of those words, (which is me), a demonic and antichrist spirit. So this is really nothing more than yet another call out thread because you are still fuming over having been utterly proven to be in total error and wanting your revenge. That revenge mentality is going to eat away at you for as long as you and I are both still here. Your conscience is apparently seared, as if with a hot iron just as Paul says and warns about people such as yourself, and your atonement theory is therefore once again proven false as you were already shown. You should have known well enough that you saying, "Jesus is YHWH", while at the same time you saying, "Jesus has become my Azazel", while at the same time you saying, "YHWH is my brother", makes you a full blown heretic by the standards of all those whom you have summoned to this thread so as to supposedly come to your aid. Good luck with that. :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Who was it who said; "Destroy this Temple (The body of the man Jesus) and in three days I will raise it up?"

GNB Catholic Study Edition Acts 17: 30-31; 30 God has overlooked the times when people did not know him, but now he commands all of them everywhere to turn away from their evil ways. 31 For he has fixed a day in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death!”

Mk. 14:58

And you are now doing this... Mt. 26:67; 27:30; John 8:22

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It might be a little different if you had not said that I, through my words, am the very reason for you posting this thread. But you did indeed quote my words from a post elsewhere, even though you deleted my name from the post, (am I not supposed to remember my own words?), and then you proceeded in your OP to call the author of those words, (which is me), a demonic and antichrist spirit. So this is really nothing more than yet another call out thread because you are still fuming over having been utterly proven to be in total error and wanting your revenge. That revenge mentality is going to eat away at you for as long as you and I are both still here. Your conscience is apparently seared, as if with a hot iron just as Paul says and warns about people such as yourself, and your atonement theory is therefore once again proven false as you were already shown. You should have known well enough that you saying, "Jesus is YHWH", while at the same time you saying, "Jesus has become my Azazel", while at the same time you saying, "YHWH is my brother", makes you a full blown heretic by the standards of all those whom you have summoned to this thread so as to supposedly come to your aid. Good luck with that. :chuckle:

Mt. 12:48f ... John 6:29, 63

But you have ... Gal. 5:4 and thus you ... John 6:66

Please contribute to the OP by addressing the scripture, in its clear continuity with scriptural rebuttal that is biblical and from context, with respect to scriptural authority and lingual integrity.

- EE

daqq

@daqq ... aka S-Word ... or at least a theological cousin... YOUR CARNAL WORKS THAT YOU THINK WILL SAVE YOU... Those are the kiss of Judas and the 30 pieces of Silver that your tongue betrays Him with, every time it falsely testifies against the 3 that testify of THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE!

Another lie. I am not S-word.
This is why your threads get so heated: you cannot stop lying.
And who is the real father of lies? You therefore make a mockery of Messiah.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Another lie. I am not S-word.
This is why your threads get so heated: you cannot stop lying.
And who is the real father of lies? You therefore make a mockery of Messiah.

I protected myself by adding the words ... or at least your theological cousin. The reader will be able to see my words that are in my post. I'm done arguing with you... Please cease attempts to derail this thread. Feel free to contribute with "Honest" use of scripture rooted in the WORD, SWORD and TRUTH.

daqq

I protected myself by adding the words ... or at least your theological cousin. The reader will be able to see my words that are in my post. I'm done arguing with you... Please cease attempts to derail this thread. Feel free to contribute with "Honest" use of scripture rooted in the WORD, SWORD and TRUTH.

But that was not what you already insinuated in another thread, and besides, you did say it and I highlighted it. You continue to make false insinuations while attempting to also cover your tracks at the same time, but false insinuations are still tantamount to lies for the sole purpose of character assassination, just like when you made a JW image file with some guy knocking at a door and put my name in the image file, as if it was supposed to be me, and just like when you accused me of being a Seventh Day Adventist also, and said that you somehow "knew" that I must have come from one of those two backgrounds which, again, was a lie with the sole purpose and intent being character assassination. Truth be told S-word has plainly told you what he or she believes, and you should already know that it has little or nothing to do with what I believe, but instead, it does fit your own profile quite better than my own. The two of you appear to be engaged in the worst form of replacement theology which is replacing the Father with someone else. I do no such thing in my theology or understanding. S-word says that the Father has a "successor" which is apparently, according to S-word, "Enoch", while you yourself replace the Father with "Jesus" in your creepy Modalist-Oneness concoction you consider to be the truth. If anything it is you and S-word that essentially do the same thing with your respective theologies; the only real difference being that the two of you disagree on who the "successor" to the Father is supposed to be. I myself know by the scripture that the Son is ever in the bosom of the Father because the Son is the Word of the Father. This includes Torah, and all of Tanakh, which the two of you appear to wish to abolish in your reasoning; and thus the very reason why you do what you do in your respective theologies and mindsets. That is not Adoptionism as I understand it, and moreover, the two of you actually agree more with each other in theology than I do with either of you: for I know that the Word is the PROPERTY of the Father, and I know that when the Apostles wrote, including Paul, there was no other Word except the Torah, Prophets, and Writings, which you wish to avoid like the plague except where you can use it to supposedly show that "Jesus is (the new) YHWH", (successor). You therefore abolish from your mind the very Word of the Father whom you claim to follow and believe. You are in complete ignorance of reality. The Father has given all things to His Son, who is indeed called the Heir, but when death is destroyed the Son delivers the kingdom up to the Father so that the Father may be all in all. The Word therefore has a purpose which is to return us to the Father. For this same reason likewise the Master says that the things concerning him have a TELOS-END, (Luke 22:37).

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
But that was not what you already insinuated in another thread, and besides, you did say it and I highlighted it. You continue to make false insinuations while attempting to also cover your tracks at the same time, but false insinuations are still tantamount to lies for the sole purpose of character assassination, just like when you made a JW image file with some guy knocking at a door and put my name in the image file, as if it was supposed to be me, and just like when you accused me of being a Seventh Day Adventist also, and said that you somehow "knew" that I must have come from one of those two backgrounds which, again, was a lie with the sole purpose and intent being character assassination. Truth be told S-word has plainly told you what he or she believes, and you should already know that it has little or nothing to do with what I believe, but instead, it does fit your own profile quite better than my own. The two of you appear to be engaged in the worst form of replacement theology which is replacing the Father with someone else. I do no such thing in my theology or understanding. S-word says that the Father has a "successor" which is apparently, according to S-word, "Enoch", while you yourself replace the Father with "Jesus" in your creepy Modalist-Oneness concoction you consider to be the truth. If anything it is you and S-word that essentially do the same thing with your respective theologies; the only real difference being that the two of you disagree on who the "successor" to the Father is supposed to be. I myself know by the scripture that the Son is ever in the bosom of the Father because the Son is the Word of the Father. This includes Torah, and all of Tanakh, which the two of you appear to wish to abolish in your reasoning; and thus the very reason why you do what you do in your respective theologies and mindsets. That is not Adoptionism as I understand it, and moreover, the two of you actually agree more with each other in theology than I do with either of you: for I know that the Word is the PROPERTY of the Father, and I know that when the Apostles wrote, including Paul, there was no other Word except the Torah, Prophets, and Writings, which you wish to avoid like the plague except where you can use it to supposedly show that "Jesus is (the new) YHWH", (successor). You therefore abolish from your mind the very Word of the Father whom you claim to follow and believe. You are in complete ignorance of reality. The Father has given all things to His Son, who is indeed called the Heir, but when death is destroyed the Son delivers the kingdom up to the Father so that the Father may be all in all. The Word therefore has a purpose which is to return us to the Father. For this same reason likewise the Master says that the things concerning him have a TELOS-END, (Luke 22:37).

Could you kindly present your doctrine with a simple chain of at least 200 scriptures? I could... easily. I have done so, and could again.

I would further appreciate it if we could simply address the OP directly as it is written and flows.

- Thank you

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Mk. 14:58

And you are now doing this... Mt. 26:67; 27:30; John 8:22

For the mentally unstable and biblically ignoramuses, twist and distort the scriptures to their own destruction.

You poor soul, of all men you are the most to be pitied/

Mark 14:58, English Standard Version (ESV) 58 “We heard him say, ‘I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and in three days I will build another, not made with hands.’”

S-word...... Of course they heard those words come from the mouth of Jesus, who was chosen to speak in the name of the Lord, Jesus, who also said, and the words you hear are not mine, but the Fathers who sent me. And the Father who sent Jesus, was the Son of Man, Whose spirit descended upon the man Jesus, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my son, 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee."

John 8: 22; Were the words of the Lord, who spoke through his obedient servant Jesus.

Romans 11: 25-36. Is in reference to JHWH who chose the man Jesus as his earthly host body through whom he would speak to us and reveal the awesome sacrifice he makes for us.

As to Matt 26: 67 and 27: 30; I will leave it to the readers of your thread to judge, just who is the one who spits in the face of the man Jesus, who spoke not one word on his own authority, but only the words of his father, whose spirit descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my Son, 'THIS DAY I have begotten thee."

daqq

Could you kindly present your doctrine with a simple chain of at least 200 scriptures? I could... easily. I have done so, and could again.

I would further appreciate it if we could simply address the OP directly as it is written and flows.

- Thank you

Your two hundred passages have already been refuted in about three threads. I see no reason to go over them again for a third or fourth time. And as far as my own doctrine please review my threads, (one of which has now been closed), as there are not really that many, (I have only posted seven threads since I came here), but specifically "This day have I begotten you" is the thread which explains the Adoptionist viewpoint from my own perspective.

But as for this thread and its OP the whole thing appears to hinge upon something I said in passing in another thread which you quoted in your OP as follows:

You will fully understand how demonic the Anti-Christ Spirit is that led me to generate this OP. I will omit the name of the person that posted this, but please tell me if you can see the absolute hate that is being generated towards our Lord (John 20:28), God (Is. 45:5) and Savior (Is. 43:11)... Jesus Christ (Messiah).

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Name and link ommited to protect this OP
That is both too sad and too hilarious; you are exhorting others to be united with you against Ruach Elohim, against Ruach Meshiah, against Ruach Melki Tzedek, and against his Father and our Father, and it is all so that you can have your flesh "God-Man" born of a woman. :chuckle:

Those are my words which you put in the quote box, as you clearly know, so when you ask me to essentially go away in one of your previous posts what you are actually saying is "please go away so I can continue trying to destroy you", (lol). If you are going to post my words, call me demonic and label me an antichrist spirit, and base your whole thread on attacking my words; then do you not expect me to be able to defend what I said and what I believe?

And in this case I believe the words of Messiah over you once again:

Matthew 11:9-11a ASV
9 But wherefore went ye out? to see a prophet? Yea, I say unto you, and much more than a prophet.
10 This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, [Exo 23:20a LXX] Who shall prepare thy way before thee.
11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not arisen a greater than John the Baptist:

Among those born of WOMEN there had arisen NONE greater than Yohanan. If therefore you say that Messiah was born of a woman you by default confess that Yohanan was greater than Messiah. If you deny this but continue in your error then you are denying the Testimony of Messiah. The only real option is that Messiah is not born of a woman. This is the reasoning behind what I said and you quoted in your OP.

Luke 7:26-28a ASV (W/H)
26 But what went ye out to see? a prophet? Yea, I say unto you, and much more than a prophet.
27 This is he of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face,
[Exo 23:20a LXX] Who shall prepare thy way before thee.
28 I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there is none greater than John:

Luke 7:26-28a KJV (T/R)
26 But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? Yea, I say unto you, and much more than a prophet.
27 This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face,
[Exo 23:20a LXX] which shall prepare thy way before thee.
28 For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist:

And Luke actually speaks in the present tense, and the Textus Receptus, (KJV), even adds the word prophet, saying, "Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than Yohanan the Immerser." How do you account for that when we know that the Master is "The Prophet" whom Moshe foretold was to come in Deuteronomy 18:15-22? Also I am not discounting the end of the final statements in either of these passages but merely do not quote Matthew 11:11b and Luke 7:28b because the first portion is a stand-alone emphatic statement and the words of Messiah shall never pass away. You either believe the statement or you do not, period. You have yet another serious theological problem on your hands but that has not stopped you thus far, nope, anyone who disagrees with you is the devil, (and that theological problem is not even to mention the fact that these passages clearly quote Exodus 23:20a, and not Malachi 3:1, like all of your favorite blind and lame scholars and commentators like to pretend). :chuckle:

daqq

We are just going to town and the wife is pushing me to leave, so I will first respond to John 10: 30; "Who was the spiritual Father of the man Jesus if not, the SON of Man Who descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my Son, 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee."

I'll be back tonight to respond to the rest of your biblical quotes, Time permitting and God willing.

Sounds like your wife is being used by God to keep your Anti-Christ, Jesus Christ (Messiah) Hating... dead bones, 1 Tim. 3:16 denying, scriptural twisting, demon doctrine quiet.

@GraceBunny, my wife, encouraged me to start this OP. Holy Spirit clue?

Get one, Messiah Denier!

Ah, I see from post number nine that "S-word" is a he, and you immediately spouted out that his wife was being "used by God" to hold back Satan from posting here by wanting to go to town, (and of course "GraceBunny" is your Holy Spirit clue giver, lol). :rotfl:

daqq

Thread Recap, ( ;) ).

You will fully understand how demonic the Anti-Christ Spirit is that led me to generate this OP. I will omit the name of the person that posted this, but please tell me if you can see the absolute hate that is being generated towards our Lord (John 20:28), God (Is. 45:5) and Savior (Is. 43:11)... Jesus Christ (Messiah).

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Name and link ommited to protect this OP
That is both too sad and too hilarious; you are exhorting others to be united with you against Ruach Elohim, against Ruach Meshiah, against Ruach Melki Tzedek, and against his Father and our Father, and it is all so that you can have your flesh "God-Man" born of a woman. :chuckle:

Therefore, according to Evil.Eye.<(I)>, if you do believe the following clear emphatic statements of the Messiah, and if you do apply and incorporate the understanding of these clear emphatic statements into your doctrine:

"Among them that are born of women there is none greater than John:"
"Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist:"
"Among them that are born of women there has not arisen a greater than John the Baptist:"

Then you are "demonic" and full of an "Anti-Christ Spirit", (yes, all caps, and no doubt included for additional sword thrusting emphasis, lol). And if you post your view concerning these statements from Messiah then you are guilty of the worst kind of
"absolute hate that is being generated towards our Lord".

But what is the actual truth herein above? Should I now start a new thread about how Evil.Eye.<(I)> has claimed that Jesus is "demonic" for making the above statements found in Matthew 11:11 and Luke 7:28? Because that is indeed what appears to have happened here. Yes, Evil.Eye.<(I)> has said that what Messiah taught me from his Testimony is demonic and from an Anti-Christ Spirit: just as his own fathers also claimed that Yeshua cast out devils by the power of Beelzebub.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Thread Recap, ( ;) ).

Therefore, according to Evil.Eye.<(I)>, if you do believe the following clear emphatic statements of the Messiah, and if you do apply and incorporate the understanding of these clear emphatic statements into your doctrine:

"Among them that are born of women there is none greater than John:"
"Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist:"
"Among them that are born of women there has not arisen a greater than John the Baptist:"

Then you are "demonic" and full of an "Anti-Christ Spirit", (yes, all caps, and no doubt included for additional sword thrusting emphasis, lol). And if you post your view concerning these statements from Messiah then you are guilty of the worst kind of
"absolute hate that is being generated towards our Lord".

But what is the actual truth herein above? Should I now start a new thread about how Evil.Eye.<(I)> has claimed that Jesus is "demonic" for making the above statements found in Matthew 11:11 and Luke 7:28? Because that is indeed what appears to have happened here. Yes, Evil.Eye.<(I)> has said that what Messiah taught me from his Testimony is demonic and from an Anti-Christ Spirit: just as his own fathers also claimed that Yeshua cast out devils by the power of Beelzebub.

Ah, I see from post number nine that "S-word" is a he, and you immediately spouted out that his wife was being "used by God" to hold back Satan from posting here by wanting to go to town, (and of course "GraceBunny" is your Holy Spirit clue giver, lol). :rotfl:

Your two hundred passages have already been refuted in about three threads. I see no reason to go over them again for a third or fourth time. And as far as my own doctrine please review my threads, (one of which has now been closed), as there are not really that many, (I have only posted seven threads since I came here), but specifically "This day have I begotten you" is the thread which explains the Adoptionist viewpoint from my own perspective.

But as for this thread and its OP the whole thing appears to hinge upon something I said in passing in another thread which you quoted in your OP as follows:

Those are my words which you put in the quote box, as you clearly know, so when you ask me to essentially go away in one of your previous posts what you are actually saying is "please go away so I can continue trying to destroy you", (lol). If you are going to post my words, call me demonic and label me an antichrist spirit, and base your whole thread on attacking my words; then do you not expect me to be able to defend what I said and what I believe?

And in this case I believe the words of Messiah over you once again:

Matthew 11:9-11a ASV
9 But wherefore went ye out? to see a prophet? Yea, I say unto you, and much more than a prophet.
10 This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, [Exo 23:20a LXX] Who shall prepare thy way before thee.
11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not arisen a greater than John the Baptist:

Among those born of WOMEN there had arisen NONE greater than Yohanan. If therefore you say that Messiah was born of a woman you by default confess that Yohanan was greater than Messiah. If you deny this but continue in your error then you are denying the Testimony of Messiah. The only real option is that Messiah is not born of a woman. This is the reasoning behind what I said and you quoted in your OP.

Luke 7:26-28a ASV (W/H)
26 But what went ye out to see? a prophet? Yea, I say unto you, and much more than a prophet.
27 This is he of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face,
[Exo 23:20a LXX] Who shall prepare thy way before thee.
28 I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there is none greater than John:

Luke 7:26-28a KJV (T/R)
26 But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? Yea, I say unto you, and much more than a prophet.
27 This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face,
[Exo 23:20a LXX] which shall prepare thy way before thee.
28 For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist:

And Luke actually speaks in the present tense, and the Textus Receptus, (KJV), even adds the word prophet, saying, "Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than Yohanan the Immerser." How do you account for that when we know that the Master is "The Prophet" whom Moshe foretold was to come in Deuteronomy 18:15-22? Also I am not discounting the end of the final statements in either of these passages but merely do not quote Matthew 11:11b and Luke 7:28b because the first portion is a stand-alone emphatic statement and the words of Messiah shall never pass away. You either believe the statement or you do not, period. You have yet another serious theological problem on your hands but that has not stopped you thus far, nope, anyone who disagrees with you is the devil, (and that theological problem is not even to mention the fact that these passages clearly quote Exodus 23:20a, and not Malachi 3:1, like all of your favorite blind and lame scholars and commentators like to pretend). :chuckle:

For the mentally unstable and biblically ignoramuses, twist and distort the scriptures to their own destruction.

You poor soul, of all men you are the most to be pitied/

Mark 14:58, English Standard Version (ESV) 58 “We heard him say, ‘I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and in three days I will build another, not made with hands.’”

S-word...... Of course they heard those words come from the mouth of Jesus, who was chosen to speak in the name of the Lord, Jesus, who also said, and the words you hear are not mine, but the Fathers who sent me. And the Father who sent Jesus, was the Son of Man, Whose spirit descended upon the man Jesus, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my son, 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee."

John 8: 22; Were the words of the Lord, who spoke through his obedient servant Jesus.

Romans 11: 25-36. Is in reference to JHWH who chose the man Jesus as his earthly host body through whom he would speak to us and reveal the awesome sacrifice he makes for us.

As to Matt 26: 67 and 27: 30; I will leave it to the readers of your thread to judge, just who is the one who spits in the face of the man Jesus, who spoke not one word on his own authority, but only the words of his father, whose spirit descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my Son, 'THIS DAY I have begotten thee."

2 Pt. 2:21

# There's great adoptionist company at your local Mormon Temple.

Besides confused quoting, intentional twisting or false claims of having answered to the scripture in the OP... what is your point, other then sewing seeds of doubt that Jesus Is God?

# Do you plan on speaking like anything other than a theologically confused individual?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Carnal Reading bears Carnal Striving

Carnal Reading bears Carnal Striving

2 Pt. 2:17-22, Jude 1-25

This is where you start to quote the verses that show you believe your salvation is the work of your flesh and your righteousness of your flesh is better than everyone else's.

How did that work out for people in Jesus time?

Mt. 15:7f,9

daqq

2 Pt. 2:21

# There's great adoptionist company at your local Mormon Temple.

Besides confused quoting, intentional twisting or false claims of having answered to the scripture in the OP... what is your point, other then sewing seeds of doubt that Jesus Is God?

# Do you plan on speaking like anything other than a theologically confused individual?

I am not at all confused about what I said or I read in the scripture.

daqq

This is where you start to quote the verses that show you believe your salvation is the work of your flesh and your righteousness of your flesh is better than everyone else's.

How did that work out for people in Jesus time?

Mt. 15:7f,9

You are the one who started quoting verses with no explanation, (though I see now you went back and added your own twisting and contorting to what you ignorantly posted). :)

How long are we supposed to play this silly game until you stop telling lies about me and others who disagree with you? When are you going to grow up and defend your doctrine like a man?