Another homo marriage activist found to be a pedo

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I wasn't addressing you, I was saying Ray's post caused problems. That's the concern.

Seriously? After you just told me to "own some of this" because I "jumped in?"

This is plain nuts. You know, you can keep pretending that you didn't mess up big time, but you did. Don't lie about me. That's it.

1) It was telling him his ideas and values concerning sex are wrong. He's a big boy. He deems himself a teacher. Let him stand on his own for this.

No again. You told him you thought his sexual life was impure. That's none of your business. What hubris... Try talking about the subject without personalizing it in such an obnoxious way.

Using one another, treating others as objects, is a political concern as well. It has both civic and spiritual consequences but I'm not going to stop with scriptures. God is there. He is the only that ultimately matters.

I'm not interested in your preaching, and I'll post right past it if you insist on forcing it into a conversation with me.

musterion

Tam,

If Anna or any other leftist here wants to come out and say they believe homosexuality itself (including every aspect of it, from men having consensual sex to the NAMBLA types) is a sin that God will judge if not repented of - as the Word of God says it is - then I'll retract what I said on that. Up to this point, however, the clear impression from all of them is that they simply don't believe that and are actually offended at the suggestion.

Arthur Brain

Tam,

If Anna or any other leftist here wants to come out and say they believe homosexuality itself (including every aspect of it, from men having consensual sex to the NAMBLA types) is a sin that God will judge if not repented of - as the Word of God says it is - then I'll retract what I said on that. Up to this point, however, the clear impression from all of them is that they simply don't believe that and are actually offended at the suggestion.

Well now you're just trying to move the goalposts around altogether. If you want to talk about homosexuality being a sin then go start a thread in the religion section on it. Otherwise you know you've said some really dumb stuff about people supporting rape on this thread and are just trying to deflect away from your crass stupidity.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well now you're just trying to move the goalposts around altogether. If you want to talk about homosexuality being a sin then go start a thread in the religion section on it. Otherwise you know you've said some really dumb stuff about people supporting rape on this thread and are just trying to deflect away from your crass stupidity.

The left supporting rape. Right. That's what we get for creating all those "some women deserve to get raped" threads. The irony meter has been annihilated ...

musterion

I see neither of you can bring yourselves to say it. I know Purex won't and Anna, highly doubtful. Anyway, thanks for proving my point.

glorydaz

Bigotry is a symptom of fear. And the fear is of having to face on's own low self-esteem. Bigots secretly fear that they are failed human beings, and of no value in the eyes of others. So they desperately try to avoid facing that sense of failure by puffing themselves up at the expense of others.

As sick as it is, the bigot is telling himself that at least he's better than those … (fill in the scapegoat du-jure). And the more he needs to run from and deny his own sense of failure, the more adamantly he has to scapegoat and despise others to make himself feel better. It's like a drowning man pushing everyone else underwater as he's trying to keep himself afloat.

Bigotry (delusional self-righteousness) is the drug of choice for people with failing egos.

Yeah, and everyone who doesn't agree with you is a "bigot", right?

Believe it or not, there IS such a thing as a normal person who sees the sin and perversion around him. Only pretenders like to call black "white" and white "black" just to please the other bleeding hearts and hypocrites.

"Golly, I feel so much better knowing I'm not molesting little children" is hardly the same as, "What a horrible world we live in where any human being can molest the most innocent among us". It isn't a matter of thinking oneself to be "better than others". But, it's a good line if you can get away with it. Calling evil what it is doesn't make one a bigot.

ClimateSanity

Believe it or not, there IS such a thing as a normal person who sees the sin and perversion around him. Only pretenders like to call black "white" and white "black" just to please the other bleeding hearts and hypocrites.

"Golly, I feel so much better knowing I'm not molesting little children" is hardly the same as, "What a horrible world we live in where any human being can molest the most innocent among us". It isn't a matter of thinking oneself to be "better than others". But, it's a good line if you can get away with it. Calling evil what it is doesn't make one a bigot.

I see you havent been properly brainwashed. Calling anything evil other than the conservative mindset is by definition, bigoted .

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Yeah, it's pretty funny to see him setting out requirements for us before he'll retract his lies about us. You'd think basic decency, or maybe basic honesty - or I don't know - how about maybe the tenets of his religious beliefs - would make honesty a more valuable quality than he apparently believes. Until he fixes his taqiyya lies, he gets nothing from me.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I talk to Anna in other places besides the open forum.
I have never gotten the impression that Anna thinks child molestation is anything other than disgusting and wrong.
So if you use this thread to dog Anna, I'm not going there because I do not think you are describing her accurately.

But I will certainly discuss how the attitudes towards perversion are becoming increasingly acceptable, or at the very least, tolerated.
And I will discuss all the smoke and mirrors they use to in an attempt to accept them just the way they are.
I was born that way.
I can't help it, it's natural for me.
Love wins.
etc.​

The ones that outright kidnap and rape children by force are the last that will be accepted.
It's the ones that woo children and caress them lovingly and tenderly to stimulate an arousal.
It's hard to talk about these things here because it's so taboo, but children do get stimulated and like it (ie. it feels good).
Children learn to stimulate themselves at young ages.
So when an adult comes along and treats them lovingly and tenderly and makes them feel good, it makes it difficult for them to figure out something is wrong about it.
While there may be some heavy coaxing, there is no "forcing".
They think it's love, and in a sick way it is.
These type of predators really do have a deep emotional love for the child, and any sexual stimulation is an extension of that love.
The only difference is "age".

It is these type of perverts that I see already gaining sympathy with all kinds of excuses.
And they even incorporate the mantra that was used of the gay marriage agenda ------ Love Wins.
If it makes them feel good and loved, what's the harm?
A day I thought I would never see.

It's a difficult subject to get very detailed about on this site due to the nature of what is being done being too graphic.
But that's just the parameters of this site.
The info is out there.

That might be true.
Others here do the same on other subjects.
Women rape victims ------ How come you don't care about men being raped by women.
Catholic priests molesters ------ How come you don't care about protestant church members molesting.
Gun control reduces homicides ----- How come you don't care about guns that saved people.
Muslims killing folks ---- How come you don't care about Christians killing folks.

There's always some counterpoint being made that distracts from the actual subject.
So Anna certainly wouldn't be the only one doing this.
But still, Anna has never said child molestation is OK for any reason.

When it comes to this thread, I believe it either needs to be about child molestation or homosexuality.
Because one is going to distract from the other.
Child molestation is not reserved for homos.

Musty, I'm glad you brought up the subject of child molestation and think it should be discussed to inform folks of the agendas going on with it.
It's a squeamish subject, but we shouldn't bury our heads in the sand because it makes us uncomfortable.
But if you want to get technical, the fact that you are dragging Anna's faith into this is also a distraction from the atrocity of child molestation in the OP.
So which do you want to dwell on, because one will distract from the other.

Just my 2 cents.

I appreciate your 2 cents a lot.

For you, I'd have the conversation, but I don't think on this thread. Maybe elsewhere.

This, though:

When it comes to this thread, I believe it either needs to be about child molestation or homosexuality.

That's exactly right.

Maybe someone else will have that conversation here, I'm finished giving time to someone who lies as easily as he breathes.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tam,

OK.
I wanted to discuss child molesters.
I'll wait for a different thread.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sigh. Even though anyone (who is honest) already knows my position on this topic ... I will state it again.

ALL child molesters should receive the death penalty. Not because of their sexuality, but because of their CRIME. Should anyone state that I would turn a blind eye to the sexual assault of a child or an adult, they are a flat out liar.

musterion

I'm no better than anyone else is, in myself. No one is. ALL have sinned. That destroys the false accusation of superiority and bigotry.

The only difference is, I no longer ignore or excuse what God's Word calls sin just because I or people I happen to admire are the ones doing it.

Reactions: Lon

musterion

OK.
I wanted to discuss child molesters.
I'll wait for a different thread.

No need, this thread is about both in cases where the person is both, as with the man in the op. Same as in the other thread where the homosexual tried to buy sex with a boy.

musterion

Yeah, it's pretty funny to see him setting out requirements for us before he'll retract his lies about us. You'd think basic decency, or maybe basic honesty - or I don't know - how about maybe the tenets of his religious beliefs - would make honesty a more valuable quality than he apparently believes. Until he fixes his taqiyya lies, he gets nothing from me.

Then here's your chance to shut me down.

The man in the op and the one in the other thread who was ready to buy a boy...as far as these reports go, is their sin that they are homosexuals, or that they are child molesters, or both? Or neither?

Simple question.

Last edited:

PureX

No, but people who endlessly focus on the 'sins' of others, are. Because they use that condemnation of others that they feel to puff up their own phony self-righteousness. It's an ego-fix. And like any 'fix', it becomes addictive.

The more a person condemns others for their 'sins', the more they avoid having to face themselves, and their own fear of sin and failure. Bigotry is basically an addiction to the delusion of one's own inflated self-righteousness.

Believe it or not, there IS such a thing as a normal person who sees the sin and perversion around him.
Normal people don't obsess over them, and loathe complete strangers because of the sins they imagine them to have committed. Only spiritually and psychologically sick people do that.

"Golly, I feel so much better knowing I'm not molesting little children" is hardly the same as, "What a horrible world we live in where any human being can molest the most innocent among us".
Actually, they are pretty much the same sentiment, and idea. The uglier you imagine the world to be, the prettier you can imagine yourself as being, in relation.

It isn't rocket science. Grade school kids do it all the time. They single out the kid that's different and pick on them so they won't be the one picked on, themselves. They do it to others because they're afraid if they don't others will do it to them. This is the mentality of the bully and the bigot. It's fueled by their own fear. They publicly focus on the flaws of others, real or imagined, hoping that no one will see the flaws in themselves. And over the years it just becomes their nature: to blame everyone else while they pretend they're better than them. This is what happens to people when they can't control or even recognize their own ego-centric fear.

It isn't a matter of thinking oneself to be "better than others". But, it's a good line if you can get away with it. Calling evil what it is doesn't make one a bigot.
Hating strangers for the 'sins' that you imagine they've committed is a sickness that will destroy your own soul.

It's also an expression of religious bigotry.

The whole point of this thread was to spread the lie that all homosexuals are pedophiles. That's bigotry, plain and simple. I'm just explaining why people fall into it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It isn't rocket science. grade school kids do it all the time. They single out the kid that's different and pick on them so they won't be the one picked on. They do it to others because they afraid if they don't others will do it to them. This is the mentality of bully and the bigot. Always focussing on the flaws of others, real or imagined, hoping that no one will see the flaws in themselves. And over the years it just becomes their nature: to blame everyone else while you pretend your better than them. This is what happens to people when they can'y control or even recognize their own ego-centric fear.

Hating strangers for the 'sins' that you imagine they've committed is a sickness that will destroy your own soul.

It's also an expression of religious bigotry.

The whole point of this thread was to spread the lie that all homosexuals are pedophiles. That's bigotry, plain and simple. I'm just explaining why people fall into it.

Nailed it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
wow what a list

creepy stalkerish or just ocd?

Homosexuality is not a perversion.

you're right, it isn't

not if you're a pervert

Now I feel confident that Anna does not think....

me too! :thumb:

bananahead, to lon:
I'm not interested in your preaching....

bananahead, to lon:
I'm not interested in your preaching...

bananahead, showing her interest in critiquing musty's preaching:
Lovely mature Christian response. I see you're busy practicing your evangelism again.

Reactions: Lon

musterion

Hating strangers for the 'sins' that you imagine they've committed is a sicknessthat will destroy your own soul.

The only hate here is yours.

Still no affirmation that it is sin.