Another homo marriage activist found to be a pedo

musterion

gay-bible.jpg

kiwimacahau

liar

you're a fag

maybe the fag bible :idunno:
You have no way of knowing whether or not I am a liar. But my wife certainly exists as do my children. Moreover the bible quite clearly declares that the kingdom of God will be full of all kinds of folk with those considered "bad" entering long before those who consider themselves good.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Lon

Wouldn't give up your day job there Lon.
I'm not. It was a guess. I've no idea why you don't evaluate on a spiritual plain Galatians 5:17

You seem to make 'every' opportunity for the flesh rather than 'no opportunity for the flesh.'

Lon

No need, this thread is about both in cases where the person is both, as with the man in the op. Same as in the other thread where the homosexual tried to buy sex with a boy.

There is a bigger connection than anybody wants to admit or look at:

1) 33% of child sex predation are committed by less than 1% of a population: Gay men.
2) Another article siting that homosexuals still promote intergenerational relations favorably and still associate with NAMBLA without official ties because any that do so lose tax exempt status! And it say the figures of exponential abuse from homosexuals is "staggeringly" disproportionate.

-Lest anybody think we see all homosexuals an bin as bigots, that is not the case. We are giving accurate statistics. There is NO arguing accurate numbers :nono;

3) As of 2014, no change in statistics and 'probably worse' than we'd suspect. Media, liberals, and dupes all shove fingers in ears and yell
"shame shame shame," And everybody are supporting Hitlers calling for Christian death-camps for saying God cannot be mocked and that we reap what we sow...

4) In order to minimize repeated and stable damning numbers, paid-off psychology firms by these 'non-taxed' homosexual organizations, they have said a) "pay no attention to the staggering statistics behind the curtain" and b) "no child is inherently harmed by sexual predation" :plain:

-Again, not all gays. What is the purpose of a thread like this: to show that it is 1) an HUGELY disproportionate criminal act among homosexuals, and more common place than is acquiesced. No, we are not "just trying to be mean to those poor souls" to report what is shown to be the case. and 2) to keep 'politics' out of an issue that is nothing of the case. We can't 'vote' that its in the genes or 'they were born like this.' The overwhelming statistics are that many male homosexuals today were molested themselves at an early age.

Bigotry? No! It saddens me. Why won't anyone look at figures instead of trying to explain them away? Why is it these articles are shoved under a carpet instead of raising genuine concern? Because a few gays themselves are marching down streets and defiantly yelling "I was born this way!?"

1) God has said He made sex for one purpose: to make one flesh that reveals the character of God in reflection. ANY deviance from that is a warping of God's intention. No Christian can or should allow for abhorrence away from God's intention. We should be teaching celibacy and love of one another as Spiritual beings belonging to God.
2) We should truly love one another. It is hard for a society so bent on beauty, glamour, fitness, and all things physical, to understand that we are NOT flesh beings primarily, but have fleshly 'tents' as Spiritual beings. Therefore, what all people need from me is not my admiration of their tents, but encouragement of their souls. It does NO good to advocate, as Christians, after the flesh. Scripture says there is "no longer Jew or gentile, male or female, slave or free...but we are all one in Christ." What does it mean? It means, for Christians, that we aren't regarding one another as sex objects AND that we don't make provision for that in our churches. In our churches, we only have married families or celibates. These are our only two biblical models.

3) Civically, we have to be active in promoting the 'common' good of Americans. Anytime promoting a 'supposed' good of a minority endangers the common good of everybody, we have to stand up as citizens and do all we can, as citizens, to promote again what is actually the common good. Yes, at times it will disfavor some, but seeking the common good is a matter of what is best for society.
We know there is a disproportionate problem with giving access without restraint. We are seeing that with bathroom laws currently as well. It does NO good to help a very small minority if it places the greater majority at significant risk (different issue, but same overall concern).

Lon

You have no way of knowing whether or not I am a liar. But my wife certainly exists as do my children. Moreover the bible quite clearly declares that the kingdom of God will be full of all kinds of folk with those considered "bad" entering long before those who consider themselves good.
It will be 'easier' for Sodom and Gomorrah but that doesn't make it right. You go too far when you make 'provision' for the flesh. You become a priest of men and no longer a representative of God's views when the Spiritual is no longer of consequence nor in focus. The job of God's representative is spiritual, not carnal. You make provision for the flesh, Ray. It is wrong and for you, it is especially a sin.

Lon

Because the Lord creates homosexual people in every generation.

:nono: You again misunderstand God and Spirituality: I never had to have sex. Such is the privilege ONLY of the married couple. There was no "I'll die" or "I must!" :nono:

Imho, you REALLY need to rethink repeatedly giving every opportunity for the flesh. Romans 13:14 - Matthew 11:15

Lon

I am a married man OD. I believe strongly that all folk are loved by God as they are, where they are. Strangely the Bible agrees.
We are to love all, but that does NOT mean making provision for the flesh. You will find that nowhere ever in scripture. Love tells people not to do things that would harm themselves or others. There is no lack of love in saying "no."

Lon

Jesus, interestingly, says nothing of the sort.
Sure He does. You are just ignorant and negligent in your biblical studies. It is my degree. Yours? You don't seem like you paid much attention if you made it to seminary where these things are expounded. You are a priest of men, Ray.

PureX

There is a bigger connection than anybody wants to admit or look at:

1) 33% of child sex predation are committed by less than 1% of a population: Gay men.
That site is clearly biased.

First, it claims "up to" 1/3 of all sex crimes are committed against boys ("up to" meaning that this is their highest guess. Why are they guessing high, do you think?). That means that a huge majority of child sex crimes are committed by heterosexuals, against girls. (Why doesn't your source site not mention this, do you think?)

Second, when a man molests a boy, that does not automatically make the man a homosexual. It is this misrepresentation that is falsely inflating the supposed homosexual pedophile number. In most instances, adult males who sexually molest boys are heterosexual in their adult relationships, and are heterosexual by proclamation. (Why is your source web site ignoring this fact, do you think?)

That obviously biased web site you sourced is deliberately ignoring the truth. As are you.

2) Another article siting that homosexuals still promote intergenerational relations favorably and still associate with NAMBLA without official ties because any that do so lose tax exempt status! And it say the figures of exponential abuse from homosexuals is "staggeringly" disproportionate.
Yeah, more lies from another bigoted web site.

Lon, anyone can search the web for sites that affirm their bigotry, and that will tell you the same lies you tell yourself to justify it. The longer you engage in this bile the more it will poison you. And I feel sad for you.

We are giving accurate statistics. There is NO arguing accurate numbers
They are deliberate lies being spread by bigots. And I have just shown you how and why. But of course you will ignore this and continue on in your slander, because your victimization has now become who you are. And you must serve the sickness, even as it makes you a victimizer, too.

It's an ago-old story.

Lon

1)That site is clearly biased.

2) That obviously biased web site you sourced is deliberately ignoring the truth. As are you.

3)Yeah, more lies from another bigoted web site.
:plain:

Lon, anyone can search the web for sites that affirm their bigotry, and that will tell you the same lies you tell yourself to justify it. The longer you engage in this bile the more it will poison you. And I feel sad for you.

They are deliberate lies being spread by bigots. And I have just shown you how and why. But of course you will ignore this and continue on in your slander, because your victimization has now become who you are. And you must serve the sickness, even as it makes you a victimizer, too.

It's an ago-old story.
:yawn:

PureX

Before Lon and others continues on with these lies about how homosexuals are pedophiles, let's look at a few simple facts that we all know to be true about child sexual abuse.

1. A huge proportion of child sexual abusers are male.

2. A huge proportion of child sexual abusers are victims of child sexual abuse, themselves.

3. A much greater proportion of girls are being sexually abused than boys.

4. So the effect of child sexual abuse seems to be different on girls then on boys. Abused girls tend to become self-sbusive adults. They become addicts, and the codependents of male abusers. A huge majority of prostitutes were sexually abused as children, for example. Whereas boys who were sexually abused as children are far more likely to become violent, outwardly abusive adults, … and pedophiles.

So if we're looking for a cause of child sexual abuse, it's not homosexuality. It's the abuse, itself. It's the generational repetition of child sexual abuse, particularly in males. The overwhelming probability factor for pedophilia is male child sexual abuse. The victims become the victimizers.

So the real question, here, regarding homosexual men and pedophilia is: are homosexual male children sexually abused more often than heterosexual male children? Because if so, they would then be more likely to become child sexual abusers, themselves. And the answer is likely that they are. Because any boy who displays any effeminate traits in our society, whether they are homosexual or not, will be subjected to significant abuse growing up. Abuse of all sorts. And from all sorts of people. We all know what will happen to any boy marked as a "queer" or a "fag" in school. Every would-be bully will feel they have a free excuse to abuse them. And some of the victims of all this abuse will inevitably grow up to be abusers, themselves, because of it.

So that if there is a greater proportion of homosexuals who become child sexual abusers, it will almost certainly be because of the abuse they receives as children. Which is all the more reason why threads like this are so harmful. Because they are trying to ratchet up the hate, and the loathing, and the excuses for the open abuse of homosexuals. And that will filter down to our children and manifest in their behavior. And the cycle of hate and abuse will perpetuate that abuse generation after generation.

kiwimacahau

in the same manner, the Lord creates murderers, adulterers, pedophiles, new Zealander fags, etc in every generation
So being a homosexual is like being a murderer? And you accuse me of having a strange world view.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk