Another fake "woman" arrested for being a pervert in the womens bathroom at target

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Hiring an extremely broken man (and I use the word "man" loosely when talking about accused child rapist Donald Trump) to help fix a broken nation isn't the solution.

Our morally decrepit country has come to the point where they very well might elect a child rapist as President. Do you know what they do to child rapists in prison rocketman? (I'll guarantee you that they don't elect them to represent the prison population).

Laugh all that you want about Donald Trump endangering innocent women and children by not taking a righteous stance on laws regarding restrooms, you'll answer to God in the end and it won't be pretty.

No, I will not be answering for the sin of the world, Christ already did that, and as far as your quest to create heaven on earth, your utopian sinless society, good luck with that, I have no expectation that it will ever happen prior to the return of Christ. You should spend your time more wisely sharing the cure instead of trying to treat the symptoms which is way above your pay grade. BTW did you hear that Ted Cruz is voting for Donald Trump? :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I will not be answering for the sin of the world, Christ already did that, and as far as your quest to create heaven on earth, your utopian sinless society, good luck with that, I have no expectation that it will ever happen prior to the return of Christ. You should spend your time more wisely sharing the cure instead of trying to treat the symptoms which is way above your pay grade. BTW did you hear that Ted Cruz is voting for Donald Trump? :thumb:

No, you will answer to God for not standing for righteousness. You're an evil person and I have no respect for evil.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
No, you will answer to God for not standing for righteousness. You're an evil person and I have no respect for evil.

Wrong, I am righteous because He that redeemed me is righteous, and as far as being evil well your vote doesn't count on that front either, that judgement also is way above your pay grade...try again.

kiwimacahau

I see ignorance is on display here in this thread. Trans people are not perverts; they are not paedophiles and they certainly are not more sinners than anyone else. Let those without sin cast the first stone.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I see ignorance is on display here in this thread. Trans people are not perverts; they are not paedophiles and they certainly are not more sinners than anyone else. Let those without sin cast the first stone.

The ignorance is yours given you are clueless to that which is natural and that which is a perversion of the natural. Whether they die in their sin is between them & God, that too is a choice.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Curious though, do you also consider Ted Cruz to be evil for not standing for righteousness? Do you condemn him as well?

As shown in the Fox News/YouTube video (which you probably didn't watch), it is believed by some well respected political analysts that Ted Cruz is saying the things that need to be said in order for him to be embraced by republicans.

I'll keep an eye on Ted and see if he's selling out God like you and other Trump supporters have.

Don't take rocketman too seriously, when it comes down to it you're both backing candidates that have no issue over genital mutilators, drag queens and those who 'think' that they're a member of the opposite sex from using the restroom of their choice. Yep, passing legislation that says that drag queens can't use the same restroom as a 7 year old girl is "creating heaven on earth, a sinless utopian society".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Wrong, I am righteous because He that redeemed me is righteous, and as far as being evil well your vote doesn't count on that front either, that judgement also is way above your pay grade...try again.
aCW doesn't know the Bible at all, he is playing a part. He doesn't know that we are holy and blameless in His sight - aCW is a fake Christian.

Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV -

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW doesn't know the Bible at all, he is playing a part. He doesn't know that we are holy and blameless in His sight - aCW is a fake Christian.

Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV -

Would you be my spiritual mentor, as I just can't seem to find where Jesus of approves of homosexuality in Holy Scripture.

P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well. Meshak is right -
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4459574&viewfull=1#post4459574

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post

What you really hate is "LGBTQueer"; Christianity is just a good cover here.

got that right :thumb:

Tell us how executing homosexuals (which you and Muslims believe is just punishment) is an act of love res.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post

What you really hate is "LGBTQueer"; Christianity is just a good cover here.

Tell us how executing homosexuals (which you and Muslims believe is just punishment) is an act of love res.

go away poser :wave2:

you've been outed

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane

P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well. Meshak is right -

You've worn out that old quote, taken out of context, which showed more love than you could ever muster.

Let's try and put your "taken out of context" quote into the correct perspective then.

So when sexual deviancy (things that God abhors) is done through an act of love, and these sexual deviants do good things like charitable deeds, God would approve?

Since you're here, let's talk about the child rape allegation against Donald Trump and how the 13 year old girl "wanted it".

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Regarding the alleged incident back in 1994 where Donald Trump and now convicted child molester Jeffrey Epstein were accused of raping a 13 year old:

Again: the child has absolutely no responsibility in the matter. The law says the she doesn't, and those of us who know that Donald Trump is a sexual predator know that a child doesn't have responsibility in the matter as well.

She wanted it.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4815388&viewfull=1#post4815388

Since you're officially my new mentor on understanding Holy Scripture (maybe you can email my current pastor and let him know that his services are no longer needed, as you're good at emails aren't you?)
can you show me in Holy Scripture where God approves of out of wedlock sex, and specifically if the child is encouraging the sex with an adult, that God approves of that sexual relationship?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane

Let's try and put your "taken out of context" quote into the correct perspective then.

So when sexual deviancy (things that God abhors) is done through an act of love, and these sexual deviants do good things like charitable deeds, God would approve?

Since you're here, let's talk about the child rape allegation against Donald Trump and how the 13 year old girl "wanted it".

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Regarding the alleged incident back in 1994 where Donald Trump and now convicted child molester Jeffrey Epstein were accused of raping a 13 year old:

Again: the child has absolutely no responsibility in the matter. The law says the she doesn't, and those of us who know that Donald Trump is a sexual predator know that a child doesn't have responsibility in the matter as well.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4815388&viewfull=1#post4815388

Since you're officially my new mentor on understanding Holy Scripture (maybe you can email my current pastor and let him know that his services are no longer needed, as you're good at emails aren't you?)
can you show me in Holy Scripture where God approves of out of wedlock sex, and specifically if the child is encouraging the sex with an adult, that God approves of that sexual relationship?
I said "she wanted it" as a joke, just to get under your skin. I knew you would pounce on it as your self righteous charade continues

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said "she wanted it" as a joke, just to get under your skin. I knew you would pounce on it as your self righteous charade continues

So the rape of a 13 year old girl by a 47 year old man is a "joke"? (If there was a punchline I must have missed it).

Back to Holy Scripture: As my new spiritual mentor, can you show me where God approves of any kind of homosexual relationship?