Another fake "woman" arrested for being a pervert in the womens bathroom at target

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Read the article - do try to keep up. They filmed them in the dressing room with an iphone from the next stall.

For the brain dead, from the op:
This kind of thing has been happening long before any of us knew that "transgenders" or IPhones existed!

This is not a transgender problem, its a broader social problem where certain individuals are so socially inept that they need to resort to these extremes to satisfy their needs.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Women want to inherit all that men built, and have authority over men within it.

That is pretty much the gist of it, why beat around the bush and pretend it's something different :rolleyes:

Yes, the topic changes as soon as you point to the woman and not the man.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This kind of thing has been happening long before any of us knew that "transgenders" or IPhones existed!

This is not a transgender problem, its a broader social problem where certain individuals are so socially inept that they need to resort to these extremes to satisfy their needs.

This is a pervert problem, on behalf of the predators, and those who have offered them a hand (liberals) They care more about the mentally ill predators than they do women and children.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And another target perv - wow they like targets new policy (the old one was to prevent stuff like this, you know chicks with the chicks and guys with the guys...

Target urged to end transgender bathroom policy after 2nd man caught recording women undressing

The American Family Association is praising Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton for urging Target to re-examine its controversial transgender bathroom policies after a second man was caught recording women undressing in changing rooms.

"After this latest incident, I hope Target finally recognizes the importance of protecting its customers, especially in environments where they can be at their most vulnerable. I am offering them the resources of my office to help assist them in improving their safety procedures," Paxton said in a message to Target last Friday.

Paxton was referring to police reports searching for a man who peered over a changing room wall with a cellphone at a Target store on Northwest Highway at Abrams. It is the second such incident reported, after a similar crime occurred back in May at a Target store in Frisco, Texas.

AFA, a conservative group that has lead a nationwide boycott against Target for allowing men to go into women's bathrooms and dressing rooms if they identify as female, praised Paxton's inquiry, arguing that he is taking a "courageous stand against Target's unsafe and dangerous policy."

"And he's not afraid to step on some corporate toes to make sure companies don't put women and children at risk from sexual predators," the group added in a statement on Tuesday.

The AFA noted that Paxton sent a similar letter to Target's corporate management back in May, where he said that allowing customers who are men according to their birth sex to go into women's restrooms has the potential of leading to criminal activity.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So because 3 people have done this all Trans folk are the same?

from your perspective?

yeah

i mean, the total population of new zealand is what - something less than the population of a large city in idaho?

( :noid: is there a large city in idaho?)

betcha you don't even have three trans on either island :wave2:

kiwimacahau

from your perspective?

yeah

i mean, the total population of new zealand is what - something less than the population of a large city in idaho?

( :noid: is there a large city in idaho?)

betcha you don't even have three trans on either island :wave2:
You'd be an idiot. Population of NZ is 4.5 million with Auckland being the largest Polynesian city in the world.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Peeping Toms- big whoop. I've always found it a bit amusing since women make it a point to flaunt assets with the intent of being seen anyway.
But no, it's for their 'self confidence'.

Give. me. a. break.
I'm not defending voyeurism, I'm saying that it's not the crime of the century, and some people should get over themselves.

The point is, most women do not care to look at it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...A couple issues here, hes not a she just because he claims to be. Wake up moron liberals who lie and claim you care about women and children. Your policies show you don't. (murder of innocents and offering up your kids to pervs in the false name of diversity, what you should do is admit its perversity).

Share that with your Presidential candidate rocketman who seems to think differently.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Share that with your Presidential candidate rocketman who seems to think differently.

Unlike yourself I am not voting for the felon Hillary who has been a full advocate for this and other perversions plaguing American society, don't worry I'll remind you of your error every time she hacks away at what is left of the constitution given you are solidly in her camp with the rest of the sour grapes crowd. Cruz lost, time to get over that now, and not vote for the felon Hillary.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Unlike yourself I am not voting for the felon Hillary who has been a full advocate for this and other perversions plaguing American society,

It appears that Donald Trump's incessant lying has rubbed off on you. As you're well aware I choose to have a clear conscience so I'm voting 3rd party.

...don't worry I'll remind you of your error every time she hacks away at what is left of the constitution given you are solidly in her camp with the rest of the sour grapes crowd. Cruz lost, time to get over that now, and not vote for the felon Hillary.

Back to Donald Trump's support of transsexuals, drag queens and homosexuals: Which is it, are you pro LGBTQ like Trump is or will you take a stance for decency and not be a moral relativist at the voting booth?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It appears that Donald Trump's incessant lying has rubbed off on you. As you're well aware I choose to have a clear conscience so I'm voting 3rd party.

There is no third party candidate that will win the presidency and like your candidate, the felon Hillary, you are lying.... to yourself that is, thinking that voting against Trump is not voting for the felon... you justify that to yourself any way you like but, that in a nutshell this is your position, it is too bad that your butthurt doesn't let you see the difference between bad & worse.

Back to Donald Trump's support of transsexuals, drag queens and homosexuals: Which is it, are you pro LGBTQ like Trump is or will you take a stance for decency and not be a moral relativist at the voting booth?

I am anti-Felon/anti-Hillary unlike you who welcomes her as your new corrupt president, not much different than the old one except the felon Hillary will appoint numerous new judges & pack the Supreme Court with new justices that embrace all that you detest...enjoy! people like you made it happen. :thumb:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Cruz lost, time to get over that now, and not vote for the felon Hillary.

i've said it before and i'll say it again

In the primaries, vote for the best candidate you can find

In the general, vote against the worst candidate running

as imperfect as trump is, hillary is worse

looks like acw thinks we're still in the primaries :idunno: