Animal Sacrifices Found in the Old Testament ?

Zeke

So literal physical animal sacrifices are the result of the imagination of an evil heart?

Then according to your silly ideas the LORD must have an evil heart because He commanded them:

"An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee" (Ex.20:24).​

I know of no one on this forum who has as little respect for what is written in the Scriptures as you.

So where is the temple of God that these physical animal sacrifices took place? you don't believe what Jesus or Paul told you about you being the temple so you are the dupe bewitched by you own carnal mind Galatians 3:1-5 and still a little baby Galatians 4:3 still mocking the spiritual intent of the letter and clinging to traditions of men that make it void and dead 2Cor 3:6.

Acts 17:24, Luke 17:20-21, makes you a deceived disciple of the walking dead that doesn't grasp the OT temples that God dwelt in where only types and patterns as were the animals that foreshadowed/symbolized the earthy mans behavior, the scripture is not history of this world, that repeats history, seeing there is nothing new under the sun, it is salvation history of each Divine seeds journey in duality subjected to corruption unwilling but did it anyway Matt 21:28-30 Romans 8:20.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The high theologians here
hightheo032769723695723u4.JPG
will not talk about the precious blood (1 Pet. 1:19) of Christ (Jud 4). Grace $19.95. :banana:

Related:

Lordship

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Acts 17:24, Luke 17:20-21, makes you a deceived disciple of the walking dead that doesn't grasp the OT temples that God dwelt in where only types and patterns as were the animals that foreshadowed/symbolized the earthy mans behavior...

Again, if the following verse is not to be takenliterally then it must have another meaning:

"An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee" (Ex.20:24).​

Why do you continue to refuse to give us your interpretation of the meaning of that verse?

Are you ashamed of your beliefs?

Jerry Shugart

Again, you are just swimming in circles. How many times has that passage and many other things been explained already on nearly every page of this thread? YOU disrespect the scripture and have done so over and over again.

I welcome this opportunity to let others decide for themselves who it is who has no respect for the Scriptures and who does. Earlier you said:

Literal physical animal sacrifice results in blood guilt according to the scripture, (Psalm 51:14, Isaiah 1:15), and is the result of the imagination of an evil heart...

So literal physical animal sacrifices are the result of the imagination of an evil heart?

Then according to your silly ideas the LORD must have an evil heart because He commanded them:

LOL! At least you are good for a laugh every now and then. But that's all your good for!

Zeke

Not knowing where the temple of God is located is the problem that blinds the earthly man.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon

You are claiming that your eating of spiritual things is somehow the atonement.

At least you finally understood something I said, and it has been said from the scripture, for that is the teaching of the Master and from the Torah.

No it is not.

You must take up your own stake and follow the Master; and you must apply the blood of the Lamb to your own house, both inside and out, even to the door posts and the lintel-header of your own house:

That can only get you out of Egypt into the wilderness, never into inheriting the promises of God.

LA

daqq

I welcome this opportunity to let others decide for themselves who it is who has no respect for the Scriptures and who does. Earlier you said:

LOL! At least you are good for a laugh every now and then. But that's all your good for!

You're still swimming in circles and now doing the back stroke.
Your opportunity passed you by on the previous page:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ld-Testament&p=5017869&viewfull=1#post5017869

And the page before that, and the page before that, and so on, and so on.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Does the Lord care altogether for oxen?

Or did he write it for OUR sakes?

daqq

Does the Lord care altogether for oxen?

Or did he write it for OUR sakes?

Exodus 21:32
32 If the ox shall push with the horns against a man-servant or a maid-servant; he shall give unto their master thirty shekels of silver, and the ox shall be stoned.

Zechariah 11:12
12 And I said to them, If you think it good, give me skariy, ("my price"), and if not, forbear: so they weighed for skariy, ("my price"), thirty pieces of silver.

Matthew 26:14-15
14 Then one of the twelve, called Yhuda Yskariyot, went unto the chief kohanim:
15 And he said to them, What will you give me that I also deliver him up unto you? and they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

Matthew 26:48-49
48 Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that is him: take him.
49 And straightway he came to Yeshua, and said, Hail, Rabbi! and kissed him.

Luke 22:48-51
48 But Yeshua said to him, Yhuda, you betray the Son of man with a kiss?
49 And when they that were about him saw what would follow, they said, Adoni, shall we smite with the sword?
50 And a certain one of them smote the servant of the chief Kohen, and struck off his right ear.
51 But Yeshua answered and said, Suffer them thus far: and he touched his ear, and healed him.

Therefore if a wild bull of Bashan or wild ox shall butt with the horns against you: turn the other cheek, as the Master not only taught but did so himself, and you shall have rewards in the heavens as he says; for it is the law, (and the Torah is Spirit), and his master will owe your Master thirty shekels or pieces of silver. And believe me when I say that his master will take it out of his hide in the aftermath. :chuckle: