AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRY SOMETHING NEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump will be attacked continually from attacks coming from the far left. The fake Media, the Intelligence department, fellow so-called Conservatives, and other sources.I believe Trump is God's choice and we "True Christians" ought to be praying for the Trump Presidency.

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's a Shop right? Putin was on a horse in the Original?
I don't think Bears like to be ridden.

"Riding on an Animals Back" is prolly near the top of things The Donald won't do because he keeps his suit perfect at all times.
He eats Pizza with a knife and fork.
Because: Suit Can't get dirty.
The lion was scotchguarded.

fool

Hall of Fame
The lion was scotchguarded.

I don't think that works, I scotchgaurded the seats in my car once and they became very slippery. It was an old car with a big bench seat like they had back then and every time I turned a corner I would slide across the seat until the belt stopped me.
Very annoying.
I can't imagine trying to drive a Lion like that.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't think that works, I scotchgaurded the seats in my car once and they became very slippery. It was an old car with a big bench seat like they had back then and every time I turned a corner I would slide across the seat until the belt stopped me.
Very annoying.

maybe trump had velcro strips sewn into the inseam

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Very annoying.
That would be a problem.
Must be a Trump double on that lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.