An Open Invitation to Civil Discussion

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am in a discussion with God's Truth.

Did you want a discussion, as well?

I assumed you did not, since your post about Mary bring placed on a pedestal said that you knew Catholics deny that, yet you know it is true. This indicates that you are already closed minded on the subject, since you already "know," and are preemptively dismissing any aggravating evidence to your "knowledge."

Now, if I am wrong, then sure, let us have a discussion. That is, if you were seeking one personally.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

It is Catholic that never considering what Jesus says, it seems. That is what I am asking.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There was literally no question mark in that post. What are you asking?

Do Catholics consider what Jesus said? Yes. Catholicism believes and teaches all that Jesus said and did.

I was hoping you will respond to what I am saying.

What I see is Catholics put Mary on a pedestal. Jesus treat all faithful ones equally.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey J,

Is it civilized manner thanking trolling post?

You are already breaking your own rule.

You guys were so rude the way interacted with me.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My comment was sincere one.

I know you don't like me jsanford but that's not the way to treat your opposition. I am Jesus' follower too whether you like it or not.

jsanford108

My comment was sincere one.

I know you don't like me jsanford but that's not the way to treat your opposition. I am Jesus' follower too whether you like it or not.

First off, a chuckle at a humorous observation is not "trolling." So, no rules have been broken.

Second, I haven't mistreated you, nor has Patrick Jane.

Third, why would I not like you being a follower of Christ? That is anti-Christian.

And lastly, if you can't be constructive, then there is no point in going forward. I appreciate sincere questions and discussion. You letting Paddy McJane know you reported him would have been more appropriate in a private message, or publicly if an extended exchange had taken place within the thread.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
First off, a chuckle at a humorous observation is not "trolling." So, no rules have been broken.

Second, I haven't mistreated you, nor has Patrick Jane.

Third, why would I not like you being a follower of Christ? That is anti-Christian.

And lastly, if you can't be constructive, then there is no point in going forward. I appreciate sincere questions and discussion. You letting Paddy McJane know you reported him would have been more appropriate in a private message, or publicly if an extended exchange had taken place within the thread.

what he did was ridiculing.

I know you commented negatively about me tons of times before. I think you are letting your personal felling let you control your attitude.

My comment was constrictive and biblical.

why are you so negative about it?

jsanford108

I was hoping you will respond to what I am saying.

What I see is Catholics put Mary on a pedestal. Jesus treat all faithful ones equally.

Can you tell me what circumstances lead you to claiming Mary being placed
on a pedestal?

Mary is the greatest of human saints. She played an integral part in the salvific plan of God/Christ. Is this "elevation" above others? Sure. But that was God's doing, not man's. Is it making Mary equal to Christ? No; unless you consider being an heir with Christ, "equal."

Does this make sense, and is there any disagreement with the Scriptural facts provided? (If you want direct reference to Scripture, I can provide them. But I would most likely do that tomorrow)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Can you tell me what circumstances lead you to claiming Mary being placed
on a pedestal?

The word hail Mary has been used constantly in your mass prayer. I have seen it tons of times.

Mary is the greatest of human saints.

Nope, not according to Jesus. He made it clear that His followers are His mother, sister or brothers.

She played an integral part in the salvific plan of God/Christ. Is this "elevation" above others? Sure. But that was God's doing, not man's. Is it making Mary equal to Christ? No; unless you consider being an heir with Christ, "equal."

That's your own adding reasoning, not biblical.

jsanford108

This is the last time I will address you regarding non-topic points/issues.
what he did was ridiculing.
I thanked PJ's chuckle at my point. A chuckle is not ridiculing, especially if it is the result of an observation.
I know you commented negatively about me tons of times before. I think you are letting your personal felling let you control your attitude.
I have commented on you negatively before, in threads about your negativity. Those posts were relative to the topic and threads. Unlike this tangent that you have thrown in, in what appears to be attacks against character.

It may be intentional; it may not be. Either way, it is not constructive to the discussion or the thread. And you seem more hung up on personal feelings, than Scriptural examination.

why are you so negative about it?
Is "negative" synonymous with "objectively true," when it comes to making statements regarding you/your posts?

You are the only one who has been negative thus far in the thread. Immediately seeing yourself as a victim and claiming that PJ and I are guilty of...........I have no clue what we are guilty of. But we must be guilty of "being negative."

Come on, meshak. Quit focusing on showing us your humble victimhood on the street corner, contribute to a civil discussion, or leave the thread. (This is not "negative;" it is objective and consistent with the OP)

jsanford108

The word hail Mary has been used constantly in your mass prayer. I have seen it tons of times.

Nope, not according to Jesus. He made it clear that His followers are His mother, sister or brothers.

That's your own adding reasoning, not biblical.

I will address these points tomorrow, utilizing Scriptural evidence.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are the only one who has been negative thus far in the thread.

I see you-tube inserted. And you think that is part of civil talk?

It seems ridicule of this thread.

You seem to be afraid of majority reaction to your comments.

You have commented about me when I did not even mention anything about your comment or Catholics.

I am easy target to make your enemy because I don't hold onto majority Christianity.

You will get a lot of points when you comment negatively about me.

This is the fact, not victimization.

glorydaz

I see you-tube inserted. And you think that is part of civil talk?

It seems ridicule of this thread.

You seem to be afraid of majority reaction to your comments.

You have commented about me when I did not even mention anything about your comment or Catholics.

I am easy target to make your enemy because I don't hold onto majority Christianity.

You will get a lot of points when you comment negatively about me.

This is the fact, not victimization.

:baby: BOO HOO :baby: