serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Artist: Bill Clinton's portrait contains Monica Lewinsky reference

150302_bill_clinton_ap_956x519.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
By all accounts, G.W.Bush was a good husband. Complete failure as a president.

There aren't that many great presidents who were great husbands.

Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority; still more when you superadd the tendency of the certainty of corruption by authority.
Lord Acton

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
By all accounts, G.W.Bush was a good husband. Complete failure as a president.

There aren't that many great presidents who were great husbands.

Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority; still more when you superadd the tendency of the certainty of corruption by authority.
Lord Acton

King David fits the bill. Still held up as a Christian hero though

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
King David fits the bill. Still held up as a Christian hero though

He did some great things for God and his people. And he did some appallingly evil things.

I don't know for sure if this story is true or not, but it sounds true:
I have a student whose aunt and uncle live in a very nice area of Highland Park. She was at their house with her younger sister, when the sister had a seizure. She called 911, got instructions. The dispatcher, hearing that no adult was home, told her to run to a neighbor for help. She ran across the street and knocked on a door. And George W. Bush answered it. He then went with her and stayed with the kids until help arrived.

That's what she told me. Sounds like Bush, um?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
He did some great things for God and his people. And he did some appallingly evil things.

I don't know for sure if this story is true or not, but it sounds true:
I have a student whose aunt and uncle live in a very nice area of Highland Park. She was at their house with her younger sister, when the sister had a seizure. She called 911, got instructions. The dispatcher, hearing that no adult was home, told her to run to a neighbor for help. She ran across the street and knocked on a door. And George W. Bush answered it. He then went with her and stayed with the kids until help arrived.

That's what she told me. Sounds like Bush, um?

I'm a right-leaning guy, so I've got no personal issues with Bush. I think he got a bad rap for the whole Iraq WMD thing. Truly any decision like that is on the intelligence informants, but the president is the QB of the USA. He takes all credit for the good, and it's all his fault when things go wrong

I work as a salaried employee for a foreign-owned aerospace company. One of our goals for 2015 is to come up with new ways we can out-source our work. Effectively, this means we are to find ways to eliminate our jobs. I should add, the outsourcing is to India. They take 3x the time to do the work, but they are 5x cheaper.

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Paula Jones Warns: Don't Let Him Back in the White House

"...Now what is this mark, 666. Six, you know is the number of a man. Man was created on the sixth day. Seven is the number of perfection. But, man is a sinner. He's not a seven. He's a six. But this is 666--three sixes. What is the divine number? Three. Why 666? This is man showing himself that he is god. You remember the antichrist sits in the temple of God showing himself that he is god. But, he is not a 777. He is a 666. But this is his mark. And people must have this mark in order to buy or to sell. It is the number of a man. But not mark--no merchandise...Our society. We can see it happening right now. Deceiving wonders, enforced worship and controlled wealth...It is coming on so fast it is almost inconceivable. But, what a blessing as you see everything fitting into the sockets of prophecy." ~ Adrian Rogers Re 13:18

Inconceivable ~ Vizzini, Princess Bride

Last edited: