amiachristian: concerned abiut the look of the manager of TOL

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good plan for tonight. I was also thinking it was the same clown as before. What is so wrong with Las Vegas, on top of smoking?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Today a good choice would be a My Father, by Jaime Garcia. Perfect draw, complex flavors, thick white smoke, with a perfect burn. A excellent choice to start the holiday season.
:think: I think amia prefers something a little ... different... :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
First, I am concerned at the picture the manager of this website uses.

That aside, you want to spend more time in the Bible than here. Is that the case for you?

And I know you won't understand a lot. That's God's job to help you. He'll send (sounds to me like he's already sent!,) the Holy Spirit to help you.

This is my first post. Everything seemed fine, still does, except for when I realized that the website manager is using the avatar of a man who's supposed to sleep with lot's of women and spend much of his time in bars, drinking with two women.

But you notice, my screen name starts with "Am I ...", well, some things have happened, and also, though I've been a Christian for more than 40 years and God has done me incredible favors -- literally, miracles. Still, here I am, after 40 years concerned that I'm a Christian.
No wonder you don;t know if you're a Christian, you don't know what a Christian is.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
[suckup]I always thought Knight's avatar was, well, you know, Cool, as in :cool:.[/suckup]

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's a troll with nothing better to do than nitpick about avatars. If it were vulgar there would be a reason, but there is nothing vulgar about a man with a cigar.

Last edited by a moderator:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Perhaps if you stopped judging others on the appearance of things you would have a better understanding of your own Christianity?

perhaps he is judging just the appearance
and
do you know anything about scandal?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I stopped by for a moment before we go to another Thanksgiving day dinner with our grandchildren from Dallas, when I saw this thread/post...
First, I am concerned at the picture the manager of this website uses...
And I thought, whoa bubba...are you sure you don't want to re-type your post backwards from the end so that you take some of your opinion back. :confused:

The manager of this website, Knight, is an honorable man, I believe he fair to all with malice for none and uses the banning tool like a schoolmaster so that the offenders learn from their ban-able offense(s). :noid:

You judge the manager of this website, Knight, by the looks of his avatar, that cannot be good, let alone fair. Maybe I should change mine to the Batman character of the Joker. That's funny, the Joker for Psalmist' avatar. :crackup:

We all are what we should be sometimes what we shouldn't be, I know that's true for me, but still I go on spreading encouragement, blessing, hope and cheer, oh and yes, John 3:16, 14:6, and Romans 10:8-14, to the death, so much so that if my Bible was a literal sword they would have to pry my cold dead fingers from it because of my strong defense of the Gospel of Jesus and the plan of salvation. :rip:

I will defend my friends here at TOL in the same manner, even those who I know that I do not always agree with, and I have done both several times. And you sir have stepped into a mine field, Knight is friend of mine, and I have always found him to honest and above board in all his dealings. Though Knight needs no defense as he defend himself, still I stand by my friends because they matter to me, and the Lord sees Knight and the rest of them as valuable and precious...Get over your judgmental self, learn first, then assess, and then put forth an opinion that is not snap judgment. :mmph:

And amiachristian that isn't :spam:

bybee

perhaps he is judging just the appearance
and
do you know anything about scandal?

Perhaps he is judging just the appearance. I consider his judgment to be premature and specious.
I don't know what you are getting at regarding scandal?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
[suckup]I always thought Knight's avatar was, well, you know, Cool, as in :cool:.[/suckup]
I'll give you three days to stop that! :madmad:

:think: I think amia prefers something a little ... different... :)
Ahhh..... he's goin' all Cheech and Chong on us maybe? Good point.

He's a troll with nothing better to do than nitpick about avatars. If it were vulgar there there would be a reason, but there is nothing vulgar about a man with a cigar.
Tell that to Bill Clinton.

Dena

I just recently learned The Most Interesting Man In The World is Jewish (in real life of course).

DaveDodo007

This is my first post. Everything seemed fine, still does, except for when I realized that the website manager is using the avatar of a man who's supposed to sleep with lot's of women and spend much of his time in bars, drinking with two women.

Seriously considering stealing Knights avatar.:think:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I wish I was interesting. :sigh:

2527951.jpg