amiachristian: concerned abiut the look of the manager of TOL

amiachristian

First, I am concerned at the picture the manager of this website uses.

That aside, you want to spend more time in the Bible than here. Is that the case for you?

And I know you won't understand a lot. That's God's job to help you. He'll send (sounds to me like he's already sent!,) the Holy Spirit to help you.

This is my first post. Everything seemed fine, still does, except for when I realized that the website manager is using the avatar of a man who's supposed to sleep with lot's of women and spend much of his time in bars, drinking with two women.

But you notice, my screen name starts with "Am I ...", well, some things have happened, and also, though I've been a Christian for more than 40 years and God has done me incredible favors -- literally, miracles. Still, here I am, after 40 years concerned that I'm a Christian.

bybee

That aside, you want to spend more time in the Bible than here. Is that the case for you?

And I know you won't understand a lot. That's God's job to help you. He'll send (sounds to me like he's already sent!,) the Holy Spirit to help you.

This is my first post. Everything seemed fine, still does, except for when I realized that the website manager is using the avatar of a man who's supposed to sleep with lot's of women and spend much of his time in bars, drinking with two women.

But you notice, my screen name starts with "Am I ...", well, some things have happened, and also, though I've been a Christian for more than 40 years and God has done me incredible favors -- literally, miracles. Still, here I am, after 40 years concerned that I'm a Christian.

Perhaps if you stopped judging others on the appearance of things you would have a better understanding of your own Christianity?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Get to know Knight before you start judging him. You'll find he is a very nice guy and this is a nice website. Don't judge a book by its cover

Last edited by a moderator:

Letsargue

NO!!! - You're a JUDGE! -- You are not to Judge, but you have!! - Judgment is reserved for others!!

Paul -- 112511

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe he stunk up his reputation with the other account and wants to try again.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Hey, I got my Smoking Treebeard avatar when this happened the last time! I wonder what I'll get this time?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your concern is of no concern to us.

Where do you get the idea that one is not spending time in the bible when here?

And I know you won't understand a lot.
Judging from your first post, that's going to be something we'll be struggling with as long as you are here.

That's God's job to help you.
Really, we appreciate it when you help us.

He'll send (sounds to me like he's already sent!,) the Holy Spirit to help you.
Yes, we never understood the joy of a fine cigar until the Spirit helped.

This is my first post.
I read ahead...

Everything seemed fine, still does, except for when I realized that the website manager is using the avatar of a man who's supposed to sleep with lot's of women and spend much of his time in bars, drinking with two women.
You clearly don't understand women.

That being said; the manager of this website would like nothing more than for those in bars to understand his message. You'll just have to realize how *interesting* he is.

We can help. So can the Spirit.

Just stay thirsty my friend.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, I got my Smoking Treebeard avatar when this happened the last time! I wonder what I'll get this time?

Maybe I should break out my smoking avatar for this occasion too.

Last edited by a moderator: