Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackielabby

Banned
Banned
Still waiting for the utmost of miracles from our resident 'prophet'....the conversion of an atheist. You state that I am lying?? And you are not?? You sound an awful lot like David Kouresh.

Crow

Jackielabby, this forum does not permit the Lord's name to be used as an explicative. Here are our rules. I am unable to remove your offensive and blasphemous post as I do not moderate this specific fourm, but I will see that it is removed. And should you continue in inapproprate usage of our Lord's name, I will see that you are removed as well.

:crow:

Last edited:

Crow

Originally posted by Jackielabby

already removed by yours truly and I agree it was a bit over the top.
I am sorry.

Thank you. I will remove it from my quote as well.

jeb888

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Originally posted by Aimiel

What do you think I should do, deny the truth? I don't wear a badge, or indiscrimanetly tell people, "I am a Prophet!!!" If I were to deny it, I would be lying. :angel:

Ok, clarification... I was referring to defending your belief that you are a prophet, I never said or implied anything about lying. I believe everyone reading this thread has no doubt that you believe you are a prophet, and that you have already said that you believe this be the TRUTH. If you are a true prophet you should let God defend your calling, that’s what I meant or should’ve said clearer.

A true prophet is my belief, is so sure of what he is that he could care less if people believe it or not, he is happy enough with God’s love and approval of him, and would spend very little time trying to prove he is a prophet especially to people that obviously do not want to believe it.

jeb888

Re: Re: Re: Re: Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Aimiel, to the question from Berean: "What are we to do with "modern-day" prophets that give false prophecies?" You answered:

The same thing that we do with Pastors who give a bad sermon, teachers that teach an error or evangelists that abscond with the cash. Rebuke, correct and edify them.

Excellent answer!

The Berean

Aimiel,

Thank you for your answers. I have another question. Do you believe there is a difference bewtwen a "modern-day" apostle and the original 12 Apostles? Is there a difference in annointing, authority, and gifts between the two groups. Some attacked Paul's claim on apostleship because it was claimed that Paul did not see Jesus in person and Jesus did not select him directly to be an Apostle. Paul countered that he did see the Resurrected Jesus on the road to Damascus.

brother Willi

Those two statements don't jive, unless you're lying.

Maybe they are true.

How are you different from the world.

Do you think reflecting the world and screaming I have faith is what Jesus wants?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by The Berean

Aimiel,

Thank you for your answers. I have another question. Do you believe there is a difference bewtwen a "modern-day" apostle and the original 12 Apostles? Is there a difference in annointing, authority, and gifts between the two groups. Some attacked Paul's claim on apostleship because it was claimed that Paul did not see Jesus in person and Jesus did not select him directly to be an Apostle. Paul countered that he did see the Resurrected Jesus on the road to Damascus.

The original 12 had and will have a unique role in the kingdom. Paul was an apostle, a 'sent one'. Modern apostles are different and would be rooted in a local church. Definitions vary, but they are more than missionaries. Perhaps one who plants many churches and oversees many congregations would function as an apostle, a mature ministry that gives oversight and birthing to many congregations.

Aimiel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Originally posted by jeb888

If you are a true prophet you should let God defend your calling, that’s what I meant or should’ve said clearer.
My thoughts exactly. Again, as I said, I'm not trying to prove anything, but to deny my office would be lying.
A true prophet is my belief, is so sure of what he is that he could care less if people believe it or not, he is happy enough with God’s love and approval of him, and would spend very little time trying to prove he is a prophet especially to people that obviously do not want to believe it.
I don't think I could care less. There is no evidence that anyone has that I'm heretical or a 'false' prophet, and yet I'm rejected, out-of-hand. Gives me insight into how Jesus felt.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Aimiel, stop being so full of yourself.

Question: how would you define a "prophet" and a prophet's role or gifts?

Aimiel

Originally posted by The Berean

Do you believe there is a difference bewtwen a "modern-day" apostle and the original 12 Apostles?
Yes, and in similar fashion to that of the two prophet offices.
Is there a difference in annointing, authority, and gifts between the two groups.
Obviously the original 12 (not Paul) were the ones who Jesus gave special authority, and Paul also became an apostle, as did others mentioned in scripture. One of them was a woman, named Junia.
Some attacked Paul's claim on apostleship because it was claimed that Paul did not see Jesus in person and Jesus did not select him directly to be an Apostle.
Yes, and their spirit is still called the anti-Christ spirit, which will be here until we enforce The Lord's Victory over it. :thumb:

Sozo

Obviously the original 12 (not Paul) were the ones who Jesus gave special authority, and Paul also became an apostle, as did others mentioned in scripture. One of them was a woman, named Junia.

Aimiel... read this again. You are really making an idiot of yourself.

Greet Andronicus and Junias, my kinsmen and my fellow prisoners; they are men of note among the apostles, and they were in Christ before me.

Status
Not open for further replies.