Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Berean

Aimiel,

you stated this in a previous thread:
Another glaring proof of failure to discern. Neither of us were joking. Can't speak for Elohiym's personal life, but I have yet to see him proclaim (or otherwise pretend) that he is God. I am a prophet. Were I to deny it, I would be a liar.
I'm curious can you elaborate on this further, please.

The Berean

Last edited:

Aimiel

Re: Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Originally posted by The Berean

Aimiel,

you stated this in a previous thread:
I am a prophet. Were I to deny it, I would be a liar.

I'm curious can you elaborate on this further, please.
Do you need a dictionary definition, a description of my belief of what a 'modern day' prophet is or why I believe prophets are still in existence, as are pastors, evangelists, teachers and apostles?

Sozo

Re: Re: Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Re: Re: Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Originally posted by Aimiel

I believe prophets are still in existence

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Aimiel

Re: Re: Re: Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Re: Re: Re: Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Originally posted by Sozo

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
Yes, and there are many more false prophets such as yourself, than there are true, such as myself.

Sozo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Aimiel, can you elaborate on your title as "prophet"?

Yes, and there are many more false prophets such as yourself, than there are true, such as myself.
The only person on this entire site who thinks you are a prophet is YOU, and YOU are an idiot!

If YOU were a prophet, YOU would stop following and promoting the false prophet Kim Clement.

The bible speaks plainly about someone who endorses a false prophet and what is their eventual outcome...

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Aimiel

What's next, are you going to suggest that I read your mind or levitate? God doesn't do parlour tricks. I suggest that you repent and seek God, while He is near.

Aimiel

Originally posted by Jackielabby

Are you the Messiah?
No longer I live, but Christ lives in me, The Hope of Glory. :up:

Of course I'm not The Messiah. He lives in me, though. He has spoken to others, many times, through me. Several times He has given me prophecy for congregations. The very testimony of Jesus that Christians speak to others comes from The Spirit of Prophecy. We all ought to covet to prophecy. Walking in His Perfect Love is our goal, and one of the tools to get there is prophecy. :thumb:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
In response to Sozo...

Please show us where Sozo has made a false prophecy.

Aimiel

Originally posted by Lucky

(Aimiel) please show us where Sozo has made a false prophecy.
When he shows that I have, I'll stop calling myself a prophet. Until then, his calling me a 'false prophet' is merely a personal attack, and demonstrates his lack of integrity. God doesn't allow such 'schisms' in His Body, much less anoint them to any office of the Five-fold Ministry.

Sozo

When he shows that I have, I'll stop calling myself a prophet. Until then, his calling me a 'false prophet' is merely a personal attack, and demonstrates his lack of integrity. God doesn't allow such 'schisms' in His Body, much less anoint them to any office of the Five-fold Ministry.

I have never claimed to be a prophet, YOU have.

I am not calling you a false prophet because you have made false prophecies, but because you are not a prophet at all.

YOU have repeatedly endorsed a well know false prophet, and that destroys all your credibility to claim anything concerning yourself.

YOU are deluded into thinking that YOU are special, and your pride will not let you be otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.