About bible

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Not at all

If a man beats his wife so that her skin becomes red or changes its color u he has committed a sin and ha has to say some money to her

Besides beating wife is the last way and is considered as punishment for a wife that disobey her husband in sextual relationship according to what I said

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk

That is false, more lying, which in islam is ok to further your cause, right?

Wife-Beating
Does Islam allow a man to hit his wife?

Yes, but only if she doesn't do as he asks. The beating must stop if the woman complies with her husband's demands. Behind verbal abuse and abandonment, beating is intended as last resort solution to coerce submission.

According her testimony in the Hadith, Muhammad physically struck his favorite wife for leaving the house without his permission. It is not known how he treated his less-favored wives.

Quran

Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." Contemporary translations sometimes water down the word 'beat', but it is the same one used in verse 8:12 and clearly means 'to strike'.

Quran (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..." Allah telling Job to beat his wife (Tafsir).

Hadith and Sira
Sahih Bukhari (72:715) - A woman came to Muhammad and begged her to stop her husband from beating her. Her skin was bruised so badly that it is described as being "greener" than the green veil she was wearing. Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires.

Sahih Bukhari (72:715) - "Aisha said, 'I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women'" Muhammad's own wife complained of the abuse that the women of her religion suffered relative to other women.

Sahih Muslim (4:2127) - Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

Sahih Muslim (9:3506) - Muhammad's fathers-in-law (Abu Bakr and Umar) amused him by slapping his wives (Aisha and Hafsa) for annoying him. According to the Hadith, the prophet of Islam laughed upon hearing this.

Abu Dawud (2141) - "Iyas bin ‘Abd Allah bin Abi Dhubab reported the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not beat Allah’s handmaidens, but when ‘Umar came to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said: Women have become emboldened towards their husbands, he (the Prophet) gave permission to beat them." At first, Muhammad forbade men from beating their wives, but he rescinded this once it was reported that women were becoming emboldened toward their husbands. Beatings in a Muslim marriage are sometimes necessary to keep women in their place.

Abu Dawud (2142) - "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife." The authenticity of this verse is characterized as daif (weak), however, a similar verse from Sunan Ibn Majah 3:9:1986 is said to be hasan (sufficient).

Abu Dawud (2126) - "A man from the Ansar called Basrah said: 'I married a virgin woman in her veil. When I entered upon her, I found her pregnant. (I mentioned this to the Prophet).' The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: 'She will get the dower, for you made her vagina lawful for you. The child will be your slave. When she has begotten (a child), flog her'" A Muslim thinks he is getting a virgin, then finds out that she is pregnant. Muhammad tells him to treat the woman as a sex slave and then flog her after she delivers the child.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 969 - Requires that a married woman be "put in a separate room and beaten lightly" if she "act in a sexual manner toward others." According to the Hadith, this can be for an offense as petty as merely being alone with a man to whom she is not related.

Kash-shaf (the revealer) of al-Zamkhshari (Vol. 1, p. 525) - [Muhammad said] "Hang up your scourge where your wife can see it"

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/wife-beating.aspx

Lies in islam is allowed (especially to non muslims to further the cause):

Quran
Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir (vol 4, p 49)

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

Hassan.gh

Im not convinced you know the Quran:

Seems you are at odds with what it says.
????
???? ??????????? ????????????? ????????? ?????? ????????? ??? ?????????? ????????????? ???? ????????? ??????? ????? ?????????????
??? : ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ? ??? ??????? ? ? ???? ?? ???????? ???? ?? ???? ? ! [ ???? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ] ?? [???????? ?? ???? ???????]???????? ??????? ??? .(9)
I couldn't find it's English translation

But it's 41th surah

God's Truth

Simply because I think bible is a translation of original book so I will never find the truth by reading it but I know Arabic so I can read the Koran

Besides I wanted your views

You will not find the truth just by reading the words of God in the Bible, for Jesus says he reveals the truth to those who find his teachings and obeys them.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
????
???? ??????????? ????????????? ????????? ?????? ????????? ??? ?????????? ????????????? ???? ????????? ??????? ????? ?????????????
??? : ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ? ??? ??????? ? ? ???? ?? ???????? ???? ?? ???? ? ! [ ???? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ] ?? [???????? ?? ???? ???????]???????? ??????? ??? .(9)
I couldn't find it's English translation

But it's 41th surah

I quoted numerous verses from it to support what i said and what the actual belief in islam is, you dont know what youre talking about.

Jesus Christ is God, allah is a just a word that means "god" but not THE God, Holy is His name, the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, would you like to know about Him, He is the only way to the Father, allah has no son, but then idols cannot beget sons.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Romans 3:22And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.…

1 Corinthians 15:3-4

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures

Romans 10:9-10

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Ephesians 1:13 And in Him you were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, having heard and believed the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. 14The Spirit is the pledge of our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession, to the praise of His glory.…

He does all, We cannot add to it, He is God of all who came to save us, because we are all sinners before Him.

If you have done even one of these, you are a sinner:

The Ten Commandments

20 And God spoke all these words:

2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

3 “You shall have no other gods before[a] me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

7 “You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

8 “Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

12 “Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.

13 “You shall not murder.

14 “You shall not commit adultery.

15 “You shall not steal.

16 “You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

17 “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”

Even one broken, means you can never be with a Holy and Righteous God and will suffer eternity in hell apart from His love and grace.

The good news is that Christ died for you, He took your place, He will cover you with His righteousness which is what the Father will then see in you.

Free through His love and grace. I pray the truth be revealed to you.

Hassan.gh

I quoted numerous verses from it to support what i said and what the actual belief in islam is, you dont know what youre talking about.

Jesus Christ is God, allah is a just a word that means "god" but not THE God, Holy is His name, the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, would you like to know about Him, He is the only way to the Father, allah has no son, but then idols cannot beget sons.
Yes I didn't understand what you said simply because u don't want to understand what I'm telling u
I said in one verse god says he created heaven and earth in 6 days and in another verse he says he created earth in two days

Do these verses contradict each other????

Besides tell me if jests tells u u can lie to save your life do u accept his order or not?

Hassan.gh

1 Corinthians 15:3-4

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures

Romans 10:9-10

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
By the way I'm Shia and not sunny
So those collections of traditions aren't valid in our views

Hassan.gh

What you quoted there, was the Holy Bible, not the quran. Are you here to learn or play games?
U are overlooking that Moses and jesus were god's prophets the same of Muhammad pbut so do u expect god to change his word in holy Koran and says he created universe in 2 years to seems he has given u new info while it's contradicted with reality???

How weird

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes I didn't understand what you said simply because u don't want to understand what I'm telling u
I said in one verse god says he created heaven and earth in 6 days and in another verse he says he created earth in two days

Do these verses contradict each other????

Besides tell me if jests tells u u can lie to save your life do u accept his order or not?

I quoted the quran back at you, when you claimed it said the earth was 14 billion years old, your Quran says 6 days.

Chapter Name:Al-Araf Verse No:54

إِنَّ رَبَّكُمُ اللّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ يُغْشِي اللَّيْلَ النَّهَارَ يَطْلُبُهُ حَثِيثًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ وَالنُّجُومَ مُسَخَّرَاتٍ بِأَمْرِهِ أَلاَ لَهُ الْخَلْقُ وَالأَمْرُ تَبَارَكَ اللّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ {54

007:054 Khan
:
Indeed your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then He Istawa (rose over) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and (He created) the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)!

007:054 Maulana
:
Surely your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods, and He is established on the Throne of Power. He makes the night cover the day, which it pursues incessantly. And (He created) the sun and the moon and the stars, made subservient by His command. Surely His is the creation and the command. Blessed is Allah, the Lord of the worlds!

007:054 Pickthal
:
Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days, then mounted He the Throne. He covereth the night with the day, which is in haste to follow it, and hath made the sun and the moon and the stars subservient by His command. His verily is all creation and commandment. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!

007:054 Rashad
:
Your Lord is the one GOD, who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then assumed all authority. The night overtakes the day, as it pursues it persistently, and the sun, the moon, and the stars are committed to serve by His command. Absolutely, He controls all creation and all commands. Most Exalted is GOD, Lord of the universe.

007:054 Sarwar
:
Your Lord is God who established His dominion over the Throne (of the realm) after having created the heavens and the earth in six days. He made the night darken the day which it pursues at a (considerable) speed and He made the sun and the moon submissive to His command. Is it not He Who creates and governs all things? Blessed is God, the Cherisher of the Universe.

007:054 Shakir
:
Surely your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods of time, and He is firm in power; He throws the veil of night over the day, which it pursues incessantly; and (He created) the sun and the moon and the stars, made subservient by His command; surely His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

007:054 Sherali
:
Surely, your Lord is ALLAH, who created the heavens and the earth in six periods, then HE settled Himself firmly on the Throne. HE makes the night cover the day, which it pursues swiftly, And HE created the sun and the moon and the stars - all made subservient by HIS command. Verily, HIS is the creation and the command. Blessed is ALLAH, Lord of the worlds.

007:054 Yusufali
:
Your Guardian-Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and is firmly established on the throne (of authority): He draweth the night as a veil o'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His command. Is it not His to create and to govern? Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds!

now you have added a obscure question off the topic, but no Jesus does not tell us to lie.

Others see you lying though, keep doing it, because i am happy to go back and quote the context.

Hassan.gh

I quoted the quran back at you, when you claimed it said the earth was 14 billion years old, your Quran says 6 days.

now you have added a obscure question off the topic, but no Jesus does not tell us to lie.

Others see you lying though, keep doing it, because i am happy to go back and quote the context.
I didn't say that

Science says universe is about 14 and god says I created it in 6 days and earth in 2 days

Which two days here can mean earth should be about 4 billion years that science says so

So who has misunderstood it?

Hassan.gh

The old testament(moses) predates islam by more than 1000 years and Jesus predates it by over 600 years.

Jesus is God, not a prophet. Satan has you deceived.
Jesus isn't god simply because he had a mother which means he hasn't lived before he was born and we don't have a time when God doesn't exist

I will discuss u about God and his messengers later if u want to

Hassan.gh

We are done, ive spoken with you enough, to show you are playing games, i hope you pay attention to whats been stated for the sake of your soul.
Lady
By saying jesus is god or something like that U can't prove your statements u have to bring evidences and miracles reported for him that are authentic and don't contradict our reasons.

Am I wormh?

CherubRam

Lady
By saying jesus is god or something like that U can't prove your statements u have to bring evidences and miracles reported for him that are authentic and don't contradict our reasons.

Am I wormh?

I would like to point out that there is only one person who is truly a God; and that is Yahwah our Holy Father. The term (elohiym / gods) is used to mean that the person-s, have, or will have, life immortal. The term "gods" does not mean the people have any special powers.

All who will inherit life immortal are gods. Psalm 82:6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”

Genesis 6:2
the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were beautiful, and they took any they chose as wives for themselves.

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth both in those days and afterwards, when the sons of God came to the daughters of men, and who bore children to them. They were the powerful men of old, men of renown.
[Nephilim translated means "Fallen ones." They were [men] who were of a very low moral grade.]

Job 1:6
One day the sons of God [men] came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

Job 2:1
One day the sons of God came again to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 38:7
while the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Hos. 1:10
“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called sons of God.

Luke 20:36
For they cannot die anymore, because they are like [angels/messengers] and are sons of God, since they are sons of the resurrection.

Galatians 3:26
for you are all sons of God through faith in Messiah Yashua.

Psalm 82:6
I said, "You are (gods / elohiym;) you are all sons of the Most High.

John 10:33-34
33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."
34 Yahshua answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are (gods / elohiym) 35If he called them ('gods / elohiym,) to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Yahshua was asked if he was the Messiah, he was not asked if he was God. It has always been understood that the Messiah would be a god from Heaven.

John 10:24. The Jews who were there gathered around him, asking, “How long will you keep us in suspense, if you’re the Messiah, tell us plainly?”

marhig

Lady

Am I wormh?

The Bible is full of deeper meanings and wisdom, you are looking at the natural and not the spiritual. The Bible is the truth, and Jesus Christ bore witness to the truth and brought us a new and living way, a way in which we worship the father in Spirit and in truth.

We don't need to read other books, we have everything we need in the Bible, and we have the way lived out through Jesus Christ. And we are saved through him and no one else. No-one gets to the father except through Christ Jesus, he is the way, the truth and the life.

Have you ever read the gospels?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Have u ever read the Koran?

Why would I read from a false prophet? His fundamental followers have told us. It is as false as Latter Day Saints and the Roman Catholics. It is man made doctrine. The difference is, your beleifs are violent.

And I see you ignored the answer to your fake question about the earth being flat. You knew it didn't say it. Why don't you tell us why you are really here?

Last edited: