Abortion, the Pro-Life Stance, and God's Law. Abortion is Never Okay.

Stuu

The intended victim is the guilty adult, not the innocent unborn child.
So your god wasn't aware that drowning a woman would kill her 'innocent unborn child'?

You and the abortionists you praise are intentionally murdering the innocent unborn child.
That is immoral.
Specifically in the case of a doctor performing an abortion which seeks to sake a woman's life, I'd put the morality of the doctor ahead of a god that killed a woman and her 'unborn child'. That latter act is the immoral one.

And then in cases where a woman makes a decision for herself, her own body, and the course of her own life for whatever reason, that freedom of medical consent is also morally right, and the god killing 'innocent unborn children' is wrong by comparison. The god doesn't appear to have any credible justification, whereas the woman has medical consent over her own body, and very likely has the intention to wait until later to have children in circumstances that are better for her and her children.

Stuart

Last edited:

Stuu

No. I do not see Him directly killing a pregnant woman. Do you have a verse where He commanded it?
Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

A world with an estimated 20 million people had about 400,000 pregnant women. All of those pregnant women and their foetuses, were drowned by your god.

Stuart

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

A world with an estimated 20 million people had about 400,000 pregnant women. All of those pregnant women and their foetuses, were drowned by your god.

Stuart

You say god rather than God, and there is only one true God my God the God I worship the God of Israel and the Creator God the God who Created Heaven or the Heavens and the Earth. You can read about the one true God in the Torah.

What you are saying is not found in the Torah. Someone came up with it on their own.

Stuu

You say god rather than God, and there is only one true God my God the God I worship the God of Israel and the Creator God the God who Created Heaven or the Heavens and the Earth. You can read about the one true God in the Torah.
I acknowledge that you believe there is only one god, but that is one amongst many different gods who have been believed in. So I distinguish your god from all the other ones.

Also, don't forget that monotheistic Judaism came from polytheism. Ancient Jews went through an assimilation process that forced them to cut down on their pantheon.

What you are saying is not found in the Torah. Someone came up with it on their own.
Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 6:

זוַיֹּ֣אמֶר יְהֹוָ֗ה אֶמְחֶ֨ה אֶת־הָֽאָדָ֤ם אֲשֶׁר־בָּרָ֨אתִי֙ מֵעַל֨ פְּנֵ֣י הָֽאֲדָמָ֔ה מֵֽאָדָם֙ עַד־בְּהֵמָ֔ה עַד־רֶ֖מֶשׂ וְעַד־ע֣וֹף הַשָּׁמָ֑יִם כִּ֥י נִחַ֖מְתִּי כִּ֥י עֲשִׂיתִֽם:

Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 7:

כגוַיִּ֜מַח אֶת־כָּל־הַיְק֣וּם | אֲשֶׁ֣ר | עַל־פְּנֵ֣י הָֽאֲדָמָ֗ה מֵֽאָדָ֤ם עַד־בְּהֵמָה֙ עַד־רֶ֨מֶשׂ֙ וְעַד־ע֣וֹף הַשָּׁמַ֔יִם וַיִּמָּח֖וּ מִן־הָאָ֑רֶץ וַיִּשָּׁ֧אֶר אַךְ־נֹ֛חַ וַֽאֲשֶׁ֥ר אִתּ֖וֹ בַּתֵּבָֽה:

Stuart

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I acknowledge that you believe there is only one god, but that is one amongst many different gods who have been believed in. So I distinguish your god from all the other ones.

Also, don't forget that monotheistic Judaism came from polytheism. Ancient Jews went through an assimilation process that forced them to cut down on their pantheon.

Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 6:

זוַיֹּ֣אמֶר יְהֹוָ֗ה אֶמְחֶ֨ה אֶת־הָֽאָדָ֤ם אֲשֶׁר־בָּרָ֨אתִי֙ מֵעַל֨ פְּנֵ֣י הָֽאֲדָמָ֔ה מֵֽאָדָם֙ עַד־בְּהֵמָ֔ה עַד־רֶ֖מֶשׂ וְעַד־ע֣וֹף הַשָּׁמָ֑יִם כִּ֥י נִחַ֖מְתִּי כִּ֥י עֲשִׂיתִֽם:

Bereishit - Genesis - Chapter 7:

כגוַיִּ֜מַח אֶת־כָּל־הַיְק֣וּם | אֲשֶׁ֣ר | עַל־פְּנֵ֣י הָֽאֲדָמָ֗ה מֵֽאָדָ֤ם עַד־בְּהֵמָה֙ עַד־רֶ֨מֶשׂ֙ וְעַד־ע֣וֹף הַשָּׁמַ֔יִם וַיִּמָּח֖וּ מִן־הָאָ֑רֶץ וַיִּשָּׁ֧אֶר אַךְ־נֹ֛חַ וַֽאֲשֶׁ֥ר אִתּ֖וֹ בַּתֵּבָֽה:

Stuart

I disagree with you. I was able to read the English from Chabad.org. What I was saying is that the Torah does not say what you said. I believe you know what I am talking about when I say this (that).

Stuu

I disagree with you. I was able to read the English from Chabad.org. What I was saying is that the Torah does not say what you said. I believe you know what I am talking about when I say this (that).
So, what do you think happened to the foetuses of the women who were pregnant at the time of the 'flood'?

Stuart

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So, what do you think happened to the foetuses of the women who were pregnant at the time of the 'flood'?

Stuart

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, Aviv 14.

You don't know any better or you are making the wrong choice with what you are saying asking or typing.

If there were any pregnant women their children in their womb died in the flood with them.

Shalom.

Jacob