Abortion, the Pro-Life Stance, and God's Law. Abortion is Never Okay.

Stuu

Today is Shlishli, Aviv 11.

What? I have no problem with Scripture, facts, or the facts of Scripture.
It sounds like you are trying to deny that in the 'flood', your god directly and intentionally drowned innocent 'unborn children'. Genesis says is was your god that did it.

Stuart

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It sounds like you are trying to deny that in the 'flood', your god directly and intentionally drowned innocent 'unborn children'. Genesis says is was your god that did it.

Stuart

That is not included in the Genesis account though it may be true. It does not change my view of God at all.

Stuu

That is not included in the Genesis account though it may be true. It does not change my view of God at all.
No, it wouldn't say that in Genesis, would it. It may not cause you to see your god differently, but it does mean a god that made it 'law' not to kill 'innocent' foetuses intentionally is a hypocrite for killing innocent foetuses intentionally itself.

Stuart

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, it wouldn't say that in Genesis, would it. It may not cause you to see your god differently, but it does mean a god that made it 'law' not to kill 'innocent' foetuses intentionally is a hypocrite for killing innocent foetuses intentionally itself.

Stuart

God is not the cause of the abortions (murders) man performs.

genuineoriginal

No unborn child drowned in the flood.
To drown is to 'die through submersion in and inhalation of water'
Exactly.
No unborn child died in that manner.
It may not cause you to see your god differently, but it does mean a god that made it 'law' not to kill 'innocent' foetuses intentionally is a hypocrite for killing innocent foetuses intentionally itself.
You mistakenly claim that God caused the flood in order to murder unborn children.

Stuu

Exactly.
No unborn child died in that manner.
I estimate that 400,000 foetuses died in that manner, according to Genesis.

You mistakenly claim that God caused the flood in order to murder unborn children.
Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

No mistake about it.

Stuart

Stuu

God is not the cause of the abortions (murders) man performs.
I wasn't counting the abortions performed by humans, this is the abortions caused by your god specifically when it drowned almost the whole population intentionally.

Stuart

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I wasn't counting the abortions performed by humans, this is the abortions caused by your god specifically when it drowned almost the whole population intentionally.

Stuart

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, Aviv 12. It is Yom, Day.

I do not know what you are talking about. As has been said, the Bible does not mention this. It is something that you are coming up with from somewhere. This can be said that abortions are not mentioned and neither are pregnant women. What can be supposed is that there may have been pregnant women. I have no problem with this. Should God kill a pregnant woman that is not an abortion. However, anything like this is not even mentioned.

Shalom.

Jacob

Stuu

This can be said that abortions are not mentioned and neither are pregnant women. What can be supposed is that there may have been pregnant women. I have no problem with this. Should God kill a pregnant woman that is not an abortion.
Whatever you call it, it amounts to the same result for the foetus. It is an intentional killing of a foetus by your god, probably 400,000 times over.

Stuart

genuineoriginal

I estimate that 400,000 foetuses died in that manner, according to Genesis.
You have been wrong before, you are wrong now, and you will be wrong again.
No unborn child died by drowning.

Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

No mistake about it.
As you just showed, God did not have mass abortions as the intent of the flood.

Genesis 6:17
17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.​

There was not even one unborn child that drowned in the flood.

Last edited:

Stuu

You have been wrong before, you are wrong now, and you will be wrong again.
No unborn child died by drowning.

As you just showed, God did not have mass abortions as the intent of the flood.

Genesis 6:17
17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.​

There was not even one unborn child that drowned in the flood.
What was the cause of death then, if not drowning?

Stuart

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuu

Today is Chamishi. It is Yom, Day. It is Aviv 13.

No. Killing the woman who commits adultery may be something that God wants to happen.
But the killing of the foetus is still intentional. You can't call it accidental or unintended.

Stuart