Abortion-a crying shame. (HOF thread)

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If any WOMAN demands an abortion, her goal is only as likely as her own creativity, resourcefulness and conscience.

That is hard to forgive for many--even seventy times seven.

Thanks for bringing up my mother, On Fire. Christian charity?

Art Deco

Originally posted by aikido7

If any WOMAN demands an abortion, her goal is only as likely as her own creativity, resourcefulness and conscience.
"Her goal is only as likely as..." :confused: Say What???...:doh:... Care to restate that...? BTW, are you pro-abortion? :confused:

Posted by Akido7:
That is hard to forgive for many--even seventy times seven.
After the individual sincerely repents before God and man of taking a human life via abortion and seeks to atone for this tragedy, Christians are required to forgive.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I'm pro-death, silly.

If your brand of grace or forgiveness has something to do with rules, boundaries and requirements, I really think you are talking about something other than grace.

Honor the Son. Pick up a cross. How many tables in your Temple have YOU destroyed today?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I'm pro-death, silly.

If your brand of grace or forgiveness has something to do with rules, boundaries and requirements, I really think you are talking about something other than grace.

Honor the Son. Pick up a cross. How many tables in your Temple have YOU destroyed today?
Stop advocating the murder of babys before you speak of grace!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I never murder them--but if they need babysitting, the best thing to do is put 'em in the bathtub and cover it over with chicken wire.
None of that Psalm-137-dash-em-to-pieces-on-the-rock stuff!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I didn't accuse you of murder. I accuse you of advocating murder! You call evil good and good evil then speak of grace like you know some thing about it!

Art Deco

I'm pro-death, silly.
Your light hearted respose exposing your support for abortion on demad, speaks volumes concerning your moral clarity. You are a morally sick human being.

Posted by Aikido7:
You are a blind guide without hope unless you repent and ask God for forgiveness. Ignore rules, boundaries, and requirements to your own peril. Your blood will be on your own head. Wake up and save your soul before it is too late.

James 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead."

Art Deco

I never murder them--but if they need babysitting, the best thing to do is put 'em in the bathtub and cover it over with chicken wire.
None of that Psalm-137-dash-em-to-pieces-on-the-rock stuff!
You speak with the voice of a demon. Your freedom will only come through exorcism.:angel:

Rydo

I read as much of the thread as I could given my time constraints, and have the following quesetion to ask.

To those who are against abortion: Are there any conditions you see that would allow for an abortion? If so, what are they?

Art Deco

Originally posted by Rydo

I read as much of the thread as I could given my time constraints, and have the following quesetion to ask.

To those who are against abortion: Are there any conditions you see that would allow for an abortion? If so, what are they?
Answer: Prior to 1973 when abortion was illegal, abortion was authorized only to save the life of the mother. That makes sense.

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Art Deco

Answer: Prior to 1973 when abortion was illegal, abortion was authorized only to save the life of the mother. That makes sense.

If you condone murder it makes sense.

Rydo

Originally posted by Sozo

As rare as that is, would you throw yourself in front of a bullet to save your child?
Perhaps it will be more fruitful to answer my question before responding with one of your own?

Granite

Hall of Fame
In a situation where the mother's life is threatened I'd have to say the decision should rest with the parents.

The mother may choose to sacrifice herself or not.