A Thread For Rusha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
I don't expect you to. I've read enough to know that he doesn't go in for the :rotfl: :mock: :darwinsm: crap as usual response already.

:e4e:
:darwinsm: Which means you proceeded from dimming memory (if that), that being your singular criterion for lucidity.

:mock:Artie :p

oh

almost forgot ...

:mock:Barbie :nananana:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl:

We know when Barbarian is upset. He starts the "you're angry" routine. :chuckle:

Soon he'll be insisting he's won the argument because someone calls him a name...

:darwinsm:

town has been trying the "you're angry" routine tonight

now he's attempting the "i've put him on ignore and i'm never taking him off" approach

i should take bets as to how long it takes him to start posting about me again, start posting in response to me again and start reporting me again :darwinsm:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

now he's attempting the "i've put him on ignore and i'm never taking him off" approach

i should take bets as to how long it takes him to start posting about me again, start posting in response to me again and start reporting me again :darwinsm:
I have an idea. Start a thread mimicking a newspaper. Then you can copy/paste everyone's posts into it and make pithy deprecating comments exhibiting your sardonic wit. And there's lots of other things you can do with it like lock it or even report others who might post in it after you tell them not to. Now you just have to come up with a compelling title for it.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

less than 24 hours, as it turns out :darwinsm:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sod revives a two-year-old (lame) thread about Rusha with a post about TH and proceeds to post four more times about... wait for it... TH.

In a thread about Rusha.

That's two years old.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Because I wanted to comment on the fact that:

You revived a two-year-old (lame) thread about Rusha with a post about TH and proceeded to post four more times about... wait for it... TH.

In a thread about Rusha.

That's two years old.

While complaining that TH was obsessed with you. :freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.