A Thread For Rusha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is the one and only response you will receive SOD. You seem to be spending more and more time making threads to bait, target and purposefully annoy other forum members than actually participating in reasonable dialogue.

Example: This thread.

Anyways ... have a nice night, SOD.

Arthur Brain

This is the one and only response you will receive SOD. You seem to be spending more and more time making threads to bait, target and purposefully annoy other forum members than actually participating in reasonable dialogue.

And after your chatbox comment SOD my own response is along similar lines. Initially you were a poster who I had disagreement with on certain issues but no actual beef with. Heck, have I not given you some pos reps in the past for actual content? Then you start with this "chucklehead" crap which is nothing more than baiting folk and ongoing insult. I don't pick wars with people as I'm more for actual debate. I'm not going to engage with you again unless we can have a constructive discussion sans the garbage. I'm not guiltless on that score either so it's your call. If you're gonna continue the 'chuckle' stuff then I ain't interested though wish you well.

:e4e:

some other dude

I'm sorry that you see this thread as an attempt to annoy you. I thought we might be able to use it to discuss our differences, away from cluttering up threads, the chatbox or the woodshed.

I encourage you to return with an open mind to see if we can find some common ground.

some other dude

I don't pick wars with people as I'm more for actual debate. I'm not going to engage with you again unless we can have a constructive discussion sans the garbage.

Artie, you say this over and over but every time you enter a thread I'm in it devolves into the same old nonsense. It's hard to believe you're sincere, and I really don't respect your intelligence. You seem to often have difficulty understanding things, so I'll be blunt.

You see that part of your post up there that I put in red?

Don't be a liar.

Arthur Brain

Artie, you say this over and over but every time you enter a thread I'm in it devolves into the same old nonsense. It's hard to believe you're sincere, and I really don't respect your intelligence. You seem to often have difficulty understanding things, so I'll be blunt.

You see that part of your post up there that I put in red?

Don't be a liar.

Then I should have said I'm not interested in engaging with you until we can have constructive discourse, though pat yourself on the back if you think this response scores you a point. It's all you seem interested in anyway apparently. Your criticism of my intelligence means as much to me as any number multiplied by zero as is my respect for your integrity in turn. Sad but there we go. Be well.

some other dude

I don't see any possibility of having a constructive discourse artie, and I don't really think you're sincere. Besides, discussing things with you is like discussing things with a scatterbrained mental patient. Often it's surreal. Sometimes it's confusing. Always it's amusing.

But I couldn't say that it's ever "constructive." I tire of correcting your misunderstandings and misassumptions.

Son of Jack

I don't see any possibility of having a constructive discourse artie, and I don't really think you're sincere. Besides, discussing things with you is like discussing things with a scatterbrained mental patient. Often it's surreal. Sometimes it's confusing. Always it's amusing.

But I couldn't say that it's ever "constructive." I tire of correcting your misunderstandings and misassumptions.

Then, I think that you haven't given him a real chance.:e4e:

Skavau

My problem with you is you seem to be trying to bait certain people (Barbarian, and perhaps to a lesser extent Arthur) from the forum.

You're witty, and that's fine but you go too far sometimes and end up harassing people and it is just childish.

some other dude

My problem with you is you seem to be trying to bait certain people (Barbarian, and perhaps to a lesser extent Arthur) from the forum.

You're witty, and that's fine but you go too far sometimes and end up harassing people and it is just childish.

Barbie gets what he deserves. I do no more than throw back in his face what he shovels out. He comes to this site with a thinly disguised agenda. If you're blind to it, I assure you others aren't.

Artie? I don't know about artie. I think he might be brain damaged. I do know that I've wasted far too much time on him.

Town? Town's had free rein here for so long he thinks he owns the place. It's been fun to occasionally back him into a corner of his own making and watch him squirm.

Granite? Granite's a coward of the first order. He hides behind insults and refuses to honestly engage in discussion. I despise his cowardice.

eemee? greenie? aggie? Likeable tards.

And then there's any number of other posters I have enjoyed engaging in conversation, or tossing wisecracks back and forth, or generally passing the time of day.

Skavau

Barbie gets what he deserves. I do no more than throw back in his face what he shovels out. He comes to this site with a thinly disguised agenda. If you're blind to it, I assure you others aren't.
So does Pan Dulche. So do lots of members.

None of them should be kicked off for it and it is a good job they aren't.

Artie? I don't know about artie. I think he might be brain damaged. I do know that I've wasted far too much time on him.
That's what I mean when it becomes childish and you go too far.

Town? Town's had free rein here for so long he thinks he owns the place. It's been fun to occasionally back him into a corner of his own making and watch him squirm.
I've had my spats with Town on here before and disagree with him vehemently on some topics but what you say above here is just childish. "He thinks he owns the place"? Assuming that he actually thinks that: So blinking what? I mean what a pitifully petty reason to act like a douche towards others.

Granite? Granite's a coward of the first order. He hides behind insults and refuses to honestly engage in discussion. I despise his cowardice.
Granite is blunt and sometimes harsh towards others and on certain viewpoints. He is far better than many others though on this forum who do exactly what you just said but far worse than him.

And then there's any number of other posters I have enjoyed engaging in conversation, or tossing wisecracks back and forth, or generally passing the time of day.
That's fine. That's what I laughed at. That does you more service than harassing and targeting people on this forum because you think they have an agenda, or because you think they think they own the place or something just as frivolous.

some other dude

So does Pan Dulche. So do lots of members.

None of them should be kicked off for it and it is a good job they aren't.

Is anybody proposing that people be "kicked off"?

That's what I mean when it becomes childish and you go too far.

I'm serious ska. When I've tried to engage him in any conversation, he becomes abusive, he misquotes or misrepresents what others or I have said, he requires constant correction to keep on track....

:think: In many ways it's like working with an eighth grader with severe ADD.

I've had my spats with Town on here before and disagree with him vehemently on some topics but what you say above here is just childish. "He thinks he owns the place"? Assuming that he actually thinks that: So blinking what? I mean what a pitifully petty reason to act like a douche towards others.

Excuse me? Did I say that Town's attitude has anything to do with the way I act towards others?

Granite is blunt and sometimes harsh towards others and on certain viewpoints. He is far better than many others though on this forum who do exactly what you just said but far worse than him.

Granite is a big wussy who flings insults and sulks off to pout. Yes, he used to bring a certain level of discourse to this site. Lately? Just insults.

Go ahead - do a search on his last 100 posts. I'll bet you over seventy percent of them are negative, insult laden diatribes. Heck, I'll bet thirty percent of them include the phrase "waste of skin".

That's fine. That's what I laughed at. That does you more service than harassing and targeting people on this forum because you think they have an agenda, or because you think they think they own the place or something just as frivolous.

:cheers:

Skavau

some other dude said:
Is anybody proposing that people be "kicked off"?
I've seen you complain about The Barbarian being allowed to stay on here.

I'm serious ska. When I've tried to engage him in any conversation, he becomes abusive, he misquotes or misrepresents what others or I have said, he requires constant correction to keep on track....
We will just have to agree to disagree on this if that is your honest opinion of him.

Excuse me? Did I say that Town's attitude has anything to do with the way I act towards others?
Fair enough. It is a pitifully pathetic reason to act like a douche towards him purely because you think he thinks he owns the place.

some other dude

I suppose it's possible, but I don't remember doing it. :idunno:

I did needle him quite a bit about being here ten years and never supporting the site.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this if that is your honest opinion of him.

It is. While I won't say I have no intention of engaging him again, I will say that I have no expectation of it going any better.

Fair enough. It is a pitifully pathetic reason to act like a douche towards him purely because you think he thinks he owns the place.

Oh, Ok.

You misunderstand me. I don't act like a douche towards him because he thinks he owns the place, I act like a douche towards him because he's a pretentious windbag who can never admit when he's wrong, even when he's backed into a corner. Since I've been more antagonistic towards him I've observed his methods and he's pretty easy to pin now.

Arthur Brain

Town doesn't think he owns the place at all. SOD seems to think so for some reason so that alone should give any objective person pause for thought. Good sentiments Ska but likely wasted as it goes.

Tyrathca

You misunderstand me. I don't act like a douche towards him because he thinks he owns the place, I act like a douche towards him because he's a pretentious windbag who can never admit when he's wrong, even when he's backed into a corner. Since I've been more antagonistic towards him I've observed his methods and he's pretty easy to pin now.
Correct me if I'm wrong but that doesn't seem like that rare a trait on this forum or any other. As such you seem to be rather selective in who you troll for such behaviour.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Correct me if I'm wrong
Parsing: People say that when they've advanced a hard-core argument about which they cannot and will not be corrected.
but that doesn't seem like that rare a trait on this forum or any other.
It isn't. There are some folks whose opinion become fact simply because they've rendered it.
As such you seem to be rather selective in who you troll for such behaviour.
Who isn't? Parsing: "rather selective" is a euphemism for prejudice sans reason. "troll", which means what sod says is an inconsequential, irrelevant and perhaps misdirected attack on someone you like and/or agree with.

(By the way, "selective in who you troll" should be "selective in whom you troll." :jolly:)

:e4e:Lighthouse made me do that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.