ECT A Question For the Preterists

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are dishonest. Be honest. You changed your mind in 2 minutes, for some reason.

I grew up in 2P2P and it obscures the bible. It specializes in fighting Acts 13's sermon and the various NT expression that say that those who have faith share in israel's promises.

What does 2P2P mean? I've heard it before when it was used in this manner: "2P or not 2P."

Interplanner

You have got to be kidding! Why do you tear down a person as incompetent, as an imbecile, as clueless using an acronym like that or MAD WITHOUT FIRST ASKING WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT OVER THE LAST TWO YEARS??? And I'm supposed to trust your knowledge of the Bible?

Interplanner

I thought intelligent meant that when a historical figure like Holford and his battle against Paine was mentioned, that the person would actually go find out and do the work and report back knowledgeably about it. Instead, STP does his cartoons and cartoon-characters comedy show.

Jerry Shugart

You have got to be kidding! Why do you tear down a person as incompetent, as an imbecile, as clueless using an acronym like that or MAD WITHOUT FIRST ASKING WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT OVER THE LAST TWO YEARS??? And I'm supposed to trust your knowledge of the Bible?

Since you know so much then share your wisdom with us. Tell us when this prophecy will be fulfilled or tell us when it was fulfilled in the past:

"Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east" (Zech.14:1-4).​

After all, this subject is what this thread is about so while you are here then please share you knowledge with us so that we can know the truth.

Don't be shy now!

Thanks!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Perhaps, you're just not that interesting? Perhaps, there's no real or imagined reason to place a lot of focus on what you have to say?

Interplanner

How would you know without knowing what 2P2P means first? You are operating backwards.

anyway, since when has it not be 'interesting' to be accused of fraud, which is what I do with 2P2P?

Interplanner

Luther believed water baptism was necessary for salvation.

If you actually knew what you spoke about you wouldn't be considered a boring fraud.

Sorry but I don't know any passage of his I read on justification where he mentioned it. Looks like you found one and made the whole thing stink. I'm referring to commentary on Romans and Galatians.

Interplanner

It's plain as day, darkmind.

He said it when I told him how mind-numbing his cartoons were. He wouldn't do the work of actually finding out what Holford and Paine were fighting about but he throws cartoons-as-answers at me. He then said I would be surprised at how intelligent he was. Really.