A CHRISTIAN!!!!

Letsargue

I have studied the old puritan's view of the second coming. What does a Christian doctrine look like? Or do any Christians exist today?

((( The ONLY!! ))) Words that are Christian, IS the Words of Christ!! -- We can say the same thing in our own words, as long as "Nothing" Contradicts with Christ's Words. Any Contradiction Is From Hell and Satan!! -- Just READ IT in the Word of God, Christ Says IT, Satan Can't stand IT!!! -- The So called ~Christians Today cannot stand the Truth. - They MUST> : -- (( Samuel 25:22 KJV )), -- Now MY WALL!!! --- (( Luke 17:21 KJV ))!!

There is Nothing in your World in any way, that is not of Satan. Your Sports, DRESS, Travels, Jobs, Foods, Fun and Games, -- (( NOTHING )) is of Christ in Anyway!! - Your whole World has been but to the ((( "Second and Final Death" )))!! -- Do any of you even know what That IS???

Paul, David -- 070814

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
((( The ONLY!! ))) Words that are Christian, IS the Words of Christ!! -- We can say the same thing in our own words, as long as "Nothing" Contradicts with Christ's Words. Any Contradiction Is From Hell and Satan!! -- Just READ IT in the Word of God, Christ Says IT, Satan Can't stand IT!!! -- The So called ~Christians Today cannot stand the Truth. - They MUST> : -- (( Samuel 25:22 KJV )), -- Now MY WALL!!! --- (( Luke 17:21 KJV ))!!

There is Nothing in your World in any way, that is not of Satan. Your Sports, DRESS, Travels, Jobs, Foods, Fun and Games, -- (( NOTHING )) is of Christ in Anyway!! - Your whole World has been but to the ((( "Second and Final Death" )))!! -- Do any of you even know what That IS???

Paul, David -- 070814

What does a Christian look like without Sports, DRESS, Travels, Jobs, Foods, Fun and Games?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Paul, David -- 070814
God bless and keep you, Lets. I'm not sure what you're about entirely, but I hope the zeal you display around here is matched by peace and joy when you aren't. . . I probably should have said that a long, long time ago.

Letsargue

God bless and keep you, Lets. I'm not sure what you're about entirely, but I hope the zeal you display around here is matched by peace and joy when you aren't. . . I probably should have said that a long, long time ago.

Zeal! – I don’t count myself having - “Zeal”. -- I – In the flesh pain and fret as do others, maybe much more, - BUT, In the Spirit, --- I Joy GREATLY - in the Things given me without Study of any Kind. – I marvel at the Things God has revealed to some men, without there being Any Men Revealed in ( Truth ), but only in “Parables”!!! – Some day maybe, -- there will be men who will see beyond the Parables as I.

((( THANK YOU – TH!! ))) – That has truly made me feel better about mine; (( SORRY!! )), - Mine Enemies!!

Thanks Again!!

Paul David Megnin – 070814

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Zeal! – I don’t count myself having - “Zeal”.
When I see someone yelling at people on a street corner I tend to see it as either evidence of a zeal or a hearing problem. :) But I only meant it this way:

zeal noun \ˈzēl\
: a strong feeling of interest and enthusiasm that makes someone very eager or determined to do something.​

That does seem to describe your efforts, I think. Christ loved zealots, though he had to reign them in from time to time.

-- I – In the flesh pain and fret as do others, maybe much more, - BUT, In the Spirit, --- I Joy GREATLY - in the Things given me without Study of any Kind.
I'm glad then. A man should be happy in his love of God. The rest is communicating it.

– I marvel at the Things God has revealed to some men, without there being Any Men Revealed in ( Truth ), but only in “Parables”!!! – Some day maybe, -- there will be men who will see beyond the Parables as I.
Do you think you're alone in sight? Literally? No trap, I'm just trying to get a handle on how you see this.

((( THANK YOU – TH!! ))) – That has truly make me feel better about mine; (( SORRY!! )), - Mine Enemies!!

Thanks Again!!
Well, I'm not your enemy, but I could do a much better job of being your neighbor. It's a work in progress.

:e4e:

Letsargue

When I see someone yelling at people on a street corner I tend to see it as either evidence of a zeal or a hearing problem. :) But I only meant it this way:

zeal noun \ˈzēl\
: a strong feeling of interest and enthusiasm that makes someone very eager or determined to do something.​

That does seem to describe your efforts, I think. Christ loved zealots, though he had to reign them in from time to time.

I'm glad then. A man should be happy in his love of God. The rest is communicating it.

Do you think you're alone in sight? Literally? No trap, I'm just trying to get a handle on how you see this.

Well, I'm not your enemy, but I could do a much better job of being your neighbor. It's a work in progress.

:e4e:

I like ( "Neighbor" ) better myself!

Alone?? - Never!! -- I have the total Body of Christ with me; - an innumerable number of earlier Saints / Angels. - However, traveling this Earth, I have not seen, nor found a person who could Be a Brother in Christ in any "WAY" of Christ. -- Fleshly, -- I have no Problems in normal life.

We - are allowed to go in and out to Pasture, and there I find friendship. - However, in the Walk With Christ, I run into His Enemies totally, I have found NO true Friends of HIS Here.

Paul David Megnin -- 070814