A CHRISTIAN!!!!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
So the nonfool recognizes themselves not to be a Christian due to the second coming not happening, right?

Letsargue

So the nonfool recognizes themselves not to be a Christian due to the second coming not happening, right?

What are you trying to say??

The Second Coming happened in AD70.

Everything / -- “EVERYTHING” that is Not Earthly, not of Satan – Is “Christian”. - Everything that is Not “Christian”, IS of Satan. – Every Child of Satan (( Is ( A ) different doctrine )), "Every single Child"!! – Read it!!!

All Teachings, Doctrines, Sayings, Beliefs, ARE - ( Either ) - of Christ or Satan. - There are only Two Routs To Take; - the “Broad”, or the “Straight Single Path - Bushy Trail”. -- The Broad is made up of all other Fancy Trails that does not lead ( Anywhere ) GOOD.

EVERY Single Person who is not a Christian, Has his own Doctrine that Differs with every other Non Christian, (( AND GOD )).

Paul, David – 070714

Letsargue

Well, at least we know not to listen to your "type" of nuttiness! We
can't depend on you to spread any "real" sanity!

That doesn't Prove ME Wrong, - OR Anything, that is Just Spit from Your Blood Pump as is ALL FOOL'S responses to anything Truth!!

Now, - (( STAY WHERE I PUT YOU ))!!!!

Paul,David -- 070714

Gurucam

What are YOU ALL Saying and Doing??? – There is Not any TWO of you phony “christians”, of your phony churches / Many phony “bodies of some phony christ”, . . . .

Christians are saved and delivered to heaven, here on earth (now) and elsewhere (after death). However there are only a few Christians on earth or in heaven. These are the chosen few.

Christians are under God righteousness that is without the law. Christians are not under any obligation to recognize or uphold the Ten Commandments (i.e. the law). In fact Christians have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

Therefore if you observe or hear anyone reaffirming and/or esteeming and/or promoting the law that person is definitely not saved and/or delivered. He or she is definitely not a Christian.

Christians have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and not get sin because they are led by the Spirit of Truth. Therefore Christians will be called and supported by the Spirit of Truth to transgress the law.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

Everything / -- “EVERYTHING” that is Not Earthly, not of Satan – Is “Christian”. - Everything that is Not “Christian”, IS of Satan. – Every Child of Satan (( Is ( A ) different doctrine )), "Every single Child"!! – Read it!!!

All Teachings, Doctrines, Sayings, Beliefs, ARE - ( Either ) - of Christ or Satan. - There are only Two Routs To Take; - the “Broad”, or the “Straight Single Path - Bushy Trail”. -- The Broad is made up of all other Fancy Trails that does not lead ( Anywhere ) GOOD.

EVERY Single Person who is not a Christian, Has his own Doctrine that Differs with every other Non Christian, (( AND GOD )).

Paul, David – 070714

Oh, I forgot that second coming. So are you a Christian and if so what makes you one and if you're not what makes you not one? From your shirt and your posts, it tells me that there are no Christians after 70 ad.

Letsargue

Oh, I forgot that second coming. So are you a Christian and if so what makes you one and if you're not what makes you not one? From your shirt and your posts, it tells me that there are no Christians after 70 ad.

I see you’re New here.

I’ve gone through most all that here on the Back Alley recently, on the beginning of this Thread, and other recent Threads here, AND Throughout the Years.

If You’re IN Christ, AND Christ is IN You, - ( Then the ONLY ONE You Can BE is Christ )!! – It’s Not that You are someone other than Christ, such as John Doe; - There IS NO other Name, - (( “Christ” )), except Satan!!! – How else CAN ONE BE - "Like Him" / Christian?? -- Read it!!

One Is Either – “Christ or Satan”!! --- WE Christians ALL Make up Christ’s Body, when the Head of the Body is Married to His Body, The Body of Christ!! – The Very SAME WITH Satan; - all Lost -- make up the Body of Satan, however, Satan is (((( Never Married to Anyone ), thus all are> ; -- ((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ))) – 8- “(( But if ye be without Chastisement )), ( whereof [[ “ALL” ]] are partakers ), ((( Then are ye ( Bastards, ) and not sons ))). --//----- (( Chastisement, - is most all I DO )) to the LOST!!
Christ Just says it, and None of these foolish know-it-alls can do anything with IT, but SPIT and Scoff and stay where I HAVE PUT THEM!!!

Prove me Wrong with the Scriptures!!!!

Paul, David – 070714

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What are YOU ALL Saying and Doing??? – There is Not any TWO of you phony “christians”, of your phony churches / Many phony “bodies of some phony christ”, who agree on anything of the Scriptures!!
Thanks for asking. A little while back the phony Presbyterian church I attend had a phony fund raiser to help a phony sick person with their phony medical bills incurred fighting, no doubt, phony cancer. And all the phonies in my church agree regularly to do that sort of thing.

I tried reading the rest of your post but it made my eyes hurt. Like cummings without all the poetry.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thanks for asking. A little while back the phony Presbyterian church I attend had a phony fund raiser to help a phony sick person with their phony medical bills fighting incurred fighting, no doubt, phony cancer. And all the phonies in my church agree regularly to do that sort of thing.

I tried reading the rest of your post but it made my eyes hurt. Like cummings without all the poetry.

Good "phony" post!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I see you’re New here.

I’ve gone through most all that here on the Back Alley recently, on the beginning of this Thread, and other recent Threads here, AND Throughout the Years.

If You’re IN Christ, AND Christ is IN You, - ( Then the ONLY ONE You Can BE is Christ )!! – It’s Not that You are someone other than Christ, such as John Doe; - There IS NO other Name, - (( “Christ” )), except Satan!!! – How else CAN ONE BE - "Like Him" / Christian?? -- Read it!!

One Is Either – “Christ or Satan”!! --- WE Christians ALL Make up Christ’s Body, when the Head of the Body is Married to His Body, The Body of Christ!! – The Very SAME WITH Satan; - all Lost -- make up the Body of Satan, however, Satan is (((( Never Married to Anyone ), thus all are> ; -- ((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ))) – 8- “(( But if ye be without Chastisement )), ( whereof [[ “ALL” ]] are partakers ), ((( Then are ye ( Bastards, ) and not sons ))). --//----- (( Chastisement, - is most all I DO )) to the LOST!!
Christ Just says it, and None of these foolish know-it-alls can do anything with IT, but SPIT and Scoff and stay where I HAVE PUT THEM!!!

Paul, David – 070714

Nuts, nuts, nuts, you are "NUTS!"

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I see you’re New here.

Paul, David – 070714

Not new, just skip over yours

Letsargue

Wouldn't it be ironic if "Letsargue" was a "phony crazy man?"

Wouldn't it be Nice if you had enough sense to Prove me wrong or at least agree with that you can't prove wrong!! -- (((( Read That!!! )))) -- (( 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV )) -- 21- "Prove all things; hold fast that which is Good". --//-----

Can you do Anything with that??

Paul, David -- 070714

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wouldn't it be Nice if you had enough sense to Prove me wrong or at least agree with that you can't prove wrong!! -- (((( Read That!!! )))) -- (( 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV )) -- 21- "Prove all things; hold fast that which is Good". --//-----

Can you do Anything with that??

Paul, David -- 070714

How do I communicate with a man (Letsargue) who is, in my
opinion, some kind of a "NUT?"

Letsargue

Nobody knows what your point is, you lunatic.

(((( You Both Alike, Just Showed IT ))))!!!!! - Now (( They All )) Know!!!! -- BUT They all will Still suport You Fools, as they all are - who DO!!!!
I Still WIN!!!

Paul, David -- 070814

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(((( You Both Alike, Just Showed IT ))))!!!!! - Now (( They All )) Know!!!! -- BUT They all will Still suport You Fools, as they all are - who DO!!!!
I Still WIN!!!

Paul, David -- 070814

I certainly hope you won a shave, haircut, and a new change
of wardrobe?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

Paul, David – 070714

I have studied the old puritan's view of the second coming. What does a Christian doctrine look like? Or do any Christians exist today?