ECT 5 of the more obvious passages about losing salvation

ZacharyB

It takes a revelation to understand new testament grace ...
Care to speak on the Messianic Jews in Galatia ...
who became estranged from Christ and fell from grace ...
because they decided they needed to obey the Jewish law and be circumcised.

L A, many thanks for speaking for me! ... Saves me a lot of time and effort.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Same--

1Co 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
1Co 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
1Co 10:3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
1Co 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
1Co 10:5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
1Co 10:6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
1Co 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
1Co 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
1Co 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

All these verses were pertaining to the House of Israel, not the Body of Christ. One of your
numerous problems is, you don't know how to "rightly divide" the Bible.

Who was Paul, speaking to--(The Corinthian church)

1Co 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

You need to take note of what the Bible does say.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Care to speak on the Messianic Jews in Galatia ...
who became estranged from Christ and fell from grace ...
because they decided they needed to obey the Jewish law and be circumcised.

L A, many thanks for speaking for me! ... Saves me a lot of time and effort.

No problem..

We quote scripture and they attack the person.

It is common lowlife Pharisee tactics from their master.

I get used to it.

Everything they say derogatory in defence of their heresy reveals what they are, not us.

We are going to Glory in the first resurrection with Paul.

They are going with all of the sauls, and join in with all who hate the righteous.

LA