3rd Annual TOL-a-THON

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are now at 83%

This is the home stretch!!

90% is our next goal within the goal! Come on folks any donation amount helps and is appreciated.

THEOLOGYONLINE.COM NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are now at 86%

This is the home stretch!! Only $500 and we're done!

90% is our next goal within the goal! Come on folks any donation amount helps and is appreciated.

heir

TOL Subscriber
We are now at 86%

This is the home stretch!! Only $500 and we're done!

I'm bored. Perhaps a little entertainment?

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We were way ahead but now were starting to fall behind. $500 to go and we can pay our yearly bill and be done with this fund raiser!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:sozo: And it's $500 dollars, did you hear that, $500 dollars to go.

:help:

:geek: . . .

I remember when I was kid how the road trips that we took,
it always seemed the closer we got to our destination the longer it was taking, and from the back seat of a 1947 Studebaker it was . . .

"Are we there yet?"

It is like that as TOL approaches the September 7 ending date for the
3nd Annual TOL-A-THON
(2009)

I believe it would be like a "We have spoken and support" to see the specified amount $3500 be filled by or even before the end of the TOL-A-THON, you know that is possible.

Of course the $3500 plus some extra for TOL in it's operation would be marvelous. You know how we all like extra’s.

Small donations added to the medium donations added to large donations are more than gap fillers, they are foundational support, and they are appreciated.

If some of the blue subscribers would donate a few dollars in a show of appreciation that would helpful too.

So does going from blue to green, $30 dollars a year, a paid subscription, it helps; and the same for current paid subscriptions that are upgraded, like green to silver or gold or life.

Circus barkers would shout, "For ten cents, one thin dime, a tenth of a dollar," and today we hear, "For the price of a . . ." you have heard that pitch before . . . But I think the TOL upgrade is worth it, especially if TOL is like a second home, or the first thing every morning and the last thing every night, TOL will be there, and TOL has a better server.

Your donations, subscriptions are greatly appreciated.

Yes this is an unsolicited promotional pitch for TOL by Psalmist

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Uh.. oh.... could my own optimism have stalled the TOL-a-THON?

Come on folks it would be a bummer if we ended up struggling to make the goal when we started out so strong.