2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

By the way, I thought our online draft went smoothly and it didn't take long. I hope we can make it a tradition.

I thought so to except when my internet went out those few minutes. But that did go very well and would like to see that as a staple every year also.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I thought so to except when my internet went out those few minutes. But that did go very well and would like to see that as a staple every year also.

The guys who drafted are, for the most part, doing better in our league than the guys who didn't participate.

drbrumley

Congrats Lucky, that was a good game. The better team won today.

All owners, NOTICE: Nobody needs to ask me EVER to substitute an injured player when CBS doesn't give right info. I would have and done before, but no more. What I do for people and what I get in return is ****.

drbrumley

You've done it before? :think:

Yes I have when others have played me. And I even created a rule which was not in effect this year but last year during the playoffs that if a player was injured he had an opportunity to make a switch. (In which you would not even had the courtesy of someone asking) Which you probably forgot. Dude, I'm not mad, just disappointed. I thought it was a decent move but you said no, so it is done. You won, win the division, and win the championship. Just I'm over helping if it was something out of someone's control.

Good Night and see yall tomorrow

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Yes I have when others have played me. And I even created a rule which was not in effect this year but last year during the playoffs that if a player was injured he had an opportunity to make a switch. (In which you would not even had the courtesy of someone asking) Which you probably forgot. Dude, I'm not mad, just disappointed. I thought it was a decent move but you said no, so it is done. You won, win the division, and win the championship. Just I'm over helping if it was something out of someone's control.

Good Night and see yall tomorrow

What's that all about? :confused:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Congrats Lucky, that was a good game. The better team won today.

All owners, NOTICE: Nobody needs to ask me EVER to substitute an injured player when CBS doesn't give right info. I would have and done before, but no more. What I do for people and what I get in return is ****.

What's that all about? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.