2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
My Green Bay and Dallas players are up against each other on the most critical week of the season. :bang:

Mr. 5020

This is not the week for me to go up against the best team in the league. Hopefully I'll hold my own and squeak out a win...

drbrumley

I may still lose this week. But if I win, I going into the Lucky game limping while he is on all cylinders.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I need to make up 61 points with 150 PMRs remaining .. is that even possible?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
WASHINGTON!! You mean he's actually a GOOD player?

Not only is he good but the other Steelers WR isn't playing due to an injury and the team they are playing against is the worst in the NFL so he might have a big game.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let me get this straight. If your team loses a player from one position then he might be replaced by a player in another position? Or do the Steelers simply not have enough jerseys with WR on the back?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Let me get this straight. If your team loses a player from one position then he might be replaced by a player in another position? Or do the Steelers simply not have enough jerseys with WR on the back?

No, a team has 11 starters and 53 players total. There are back-ups for each position. Here is a link to the 'Depth Charts' which show the starters and back-ups.

http://theolgyonline.football.sportsline.com/players/depth-chart/WR

By the way, the game tonight was the first time in 64 years that a game went without a score as long as it did. In 60 minutes of play, no score was made until the last 17 seconds.

The reason was primarily due to the weather, the field was a swamp.

They should dub this the 'Soup Bowl'.

Status
Not open for further replies.